Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like Stick says, "Experience trumps guessing everytime."

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who the hell brought up cheeseburgers? Now I'm tweeking for one.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Mac84

Funny you say that. I've had a jones for one of those "new" [bleep] burgers that Burger King has been advertising. Saw it while I was lifting last night and have been craving since.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Whatever happens won't be a quantum leap, just another little slip into the abyss.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by NH K9
So do I. Those of us who "do" rather enjoy calling out those who like to talk about it.
Never ending BS.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stan V

Abortion, kids with two mommies and/or daddies, PCing us to death and now some want to finish the country with legalizing drugs.

Right. Do any of you 'free thinkers' promoting legalization have kids?

Let's keep drugs where they belong, in the gutter.

2 daughters.......figured early on education trumped any laws on the books.....ive got no problem with pot and i can promice you my daughter doesnt smoke it cause she gets piss tested randomly as a athlete at the school...she decided on her own sports would be more fun than getting stoned.....

really find it funny how many seem to think drugs are a new problem, and more importantly that alcohol and highly addictive nicotine aint or are some how acceptable just because even though they have a huge drain on our society and health care costs too......got no problem with someone preaching the dangers of drugs and how they should all be abolished so long as they are talking their cigar and beer aswell otherwise your a hell of a hypocrite......

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Everybody that's said they want a cheeseburger or a Happy Meal or whatever - has the munchies.

That's a sure sign of being a pothead.

I'm makin' a List. shocked

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
So do I. Those of us who "do" rather enjoy calling out those who like to talk about it.
Never ending BS.

If you're referencing what many of us witness when you blather on, you're correct.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yo,...Happy Birthday !

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Thank you, sir.

George

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mac84

Funny you say that. I've had a jones for one of those "new" [bleep] burgers that Burger King has been advertising. Saw it while I was lifting last night and have been craving since.

Long live the McRib!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Long live the McRib!!!!!!

It's not really a burger, but damn those things are good. I can feel my arteries clogging as we speak.

George

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NH K9/George,

And another Happy Birthday to you!

Doesn't take you off the "List" though. laugh

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Just don't tell my boss, OK?

George

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Little Debby's Swiss Cake Rolls do it for me.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
http://www.stormsrestaurants.com/

Storm's Special in the basket with a Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Little Debby's Swiss Cake Rolls do it for me.

Y'all gotta stop. I've already had to get up for ice cream. I'm rockin the orange sherbet.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dang that looks good. I had chocolate Drumstick (icecream) yesterday.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Supply and Demand. Kill the supply, kill the demand. Matter of will, something we don't have.

Both of these won't end. As far as Meth. it's gotten too easy to make in small amounts. Even if large amounts from Mex. sources are shut down. The technology to produce from less ingredients is present. As i've stated before you can produce Meth. using a 2ltr. plastic soda bottle and ingredients that unless they're all together in one place, will not cause any alarm on LE radar. These drug folks, might be dumb, but they're far from stupid. What they don't consume, is a great sales product.

It's interesting about cracking down on drug users in this country. When LE does we're the bad guys, manytimes. You wouldn't believe the family members both male and female in their 60's, 70's and 80's, these are good upstanding people who contact me. To see what i can do to help their poor poor grandchild or other family member who got caught with felony drug charges. It's funny that these older citizens are the same ones, who state, "throw the book at druggies". Yet when it's a member of their family, "it's all about giving them a break".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by Stan V

Abortion, kids with two mommies and/or daddies, PCing us to death and now some want to finish the country with legalizing drugs.

Right. Do any of you 'free thinkers' promoting legalization have kids?

Let's keep drugs where they belong, in the gutter.

2 daughters.......figured early on education trumped any laws on the books.....ive got no problem with pot and i can promice you my daughter doesnt smoke it cause she gets piss tested randomly as a athlete at the school...she decided on her own sports would be more fun than getting stoned.....

really find it funny how many seem to think drugs are a new problem, and more importantly that alcohol and highly addictive nicotine aint or are some how acceptable just because even though they have a huge drain on our society and health care costs too......got no problem with someone preaching the dangers of drugs and how they should all be abolished so long as they are talking their cigar and beer aswell otherwise your a hell of a hypocrite......

Oh boy. Knowing what alcohol does to millions in America and yet you somehow think legalizing several more drugs to reduce crime and the associated expense (is that really your argument?) will better the country. Some of us can have a drink or two and not behave in an uncivilized manner. I don't believe drug users know much about moderation....the intent is to get F'd up, isn't it?

All American

All the time
Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

487 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,251 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,377
Posts18,506,628
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.