Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Where did I say treat them dipshitt? I'm continually amazed at the number of dumb sperm that find an egg.

Scary that you and Hawkeye teach kids. Thankfully he ain't found a gal in his parent's basement to spread his seed with. I keep trying to [bleep] the stupid out of Canadian women because of the likes of you.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm amazed you can bed any self-respecting Canadian chick - well actually, if you scrape the bottom of any barrel...

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

"Nothing in life - can compare to seeing smiles on your children's faces."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9
I believe it was Einstein who said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

I agree that it's time for something to change. I'll buy into the arguments that people (myself included) are sick of paying for dope heads to be arrested, go through trial, and then jail. Personally, I don't want to pay for the medical services they need either.

If drugs are going to be legalized, so be it. Ambulances and ERs shouldn't be dealing with the ODs if that's the case. Personal responsibility and all that...

George

honestly i think the best solution is to get rid of the Schedule setup we have, think most of us agree DC Bureaucrats should be deciding what does and does not qualify as medical treatment if im willing to pay for it out of my own pocket and accept the risks....

legalize pot for adult use cause quite frankly the worst that can be said of it is it makes doing nothing interesting.....and tax it and for those that say but ppl will just grow there own.....well no chit and ppl can brew their own beer but the majority are gonna take the easy way out and buy it at a store...my wife couldnt grow a chia pet if her life depended on it and she isnt the only person with a black thumb.....your gonna get alot of taxes...fine the hell out of those that sell to minors like you do wih alcohol...

decriminalize possession of small amounts of the harder chit....if you still want to go after the importers and meth cookers have at it....

with the Schedule rating system gone, docs that want to can prescribe measured medical quality doses to users in a clinical setting, use the pot taxes to fund the the rehab centers or whatever you want to call them.....dont allow junkies to pick it up and leave with it but allow them to take the dose on the property...and have counciling available to those that want to kick it..quite frankly this is the only solution that has allowed any country to make a dent in heroin use and getting ppl clean, any other solution or half arsed plan doing this half way has had pretty poor results.....

Last edited by rattler; 01/28/11.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The thing I hate about our current system is, they're locking up drug dealers/users, while letting child molesters, etc. walk the streets. Don't know the whole solution, but my dad always said it's cheaper to build cemeteries than it is to build prisons, and I tend to agree.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Worrying about what people put in their bodies ain't keeping me up nights.

People who can't moderate their use of hard drugs have a very limited length of time to practice their lifestyle.

Pot smokers are as harmless as people get.

The war on drugs is just another leftist "do gooder" initiative that's intended to create the perfect society.

There ain't gonna be no perfect society that's inhabited by humans,...get used to that reality.

Enacting laws which make the attempt to achieve such an idea just makes enemies of those who are tasked with enforcing those laws.

Government needs to get the hell out of people's personal business.

That's it,..that's all.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
The thing I hate about our current system is, they're locking up drug dealers/users, while letting child molesters, etc. walk the streets. Don't know the whole solution, but my dad always said it's cheaper to build cemeteries than it is to build prisons, and I tend to agree.

the major flaw with this thinking for drug users is most lose their taste for it as soon as its their brother or daughter or grandson.....so long as its someone elses problem they are all for it not so much when they are the ones dealing with it.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I know one thing, I'm jonesing for a Whopper and a chocolate shake!...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by Mac84
Who the hell brought up cheeseburgers? Now I'm tweeking for one.

The donut shop's gonna get pissed !grin

You just had to go an bring up donuts didn't ya? lol. I only like homemade fried cakes dipped in milk.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rattler
the major flaw with this thinking for drug users is most lose their taste for it as soon as its their brother or daughter or grandson.....so long as its someone elses problem they are all for it not so much when they are the ones dealing with it.....

My experience is, that way of thinking goes beyond drug dealers/users. Don't know how many times I've had mom, dad, husband, wife, brother, sister call wanting dipchitt arrested but when you go to their residence, they wanna fight you for taking them into custody. Like I said, I'm far from having all the answers,.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BCBrian
It never happens - where marijuana is legal either.

Bullshiite. It may be legal to possess or grow very small quantities but the major weight is still being fought over.

I Burn While I See
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe

People who can't moderate their use of hard drugs have a very limited length of time to practice their lifestyle.

The war on drugs is just another leftist "do gooder" initiative that's intended to create the perfect society.

There ain't gonna be no perfect society that's inhabited by humans,...get used to that reality.

Enacting laws which make the attempt to achieve such an idea just makes enemies of those who are tasked with enforcing those laws.

That's it,..that's all.
+1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Was in Montana last spring and there was an article in the local paper about a legal grower and at least one helper who were murdered by a dealer(s) because they were infringing on their turf.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Mac84
It never happens - where marijuana is legal either.

Bullshiite. It may be legal to possess or grow very small quantities but the major weight is still being fought over.

I mean REALLY legal - as in totally. As in - grow all you want - it's none of our business - legal.

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Agree 100%

Legalize it all - treat addicts as sick people instead of arresting them as criminals.

People are going to do - what they are going to do. Law - or no law.

It's the illegality of the drugs that makes them expensive and it's what makes the selling of them profitable for criminals - the drug trade itself - might well cause more damage to society - than the actual drugs themselves.

It was said before and not addressed. Who the [bleep] is going to pay to treat these addicted pieces of shiite? Robbing peter to pay paul. Recidivism is so high how many chances does a person get? [bleep] em. Give em a hot load and be done with it.

I Burn While I See
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That's it,..that's all.
+1

You are wrong about one thing. It's not the "leftist" countries of the world - that have the "war on drugs".

In case you missed it - that war is happening in a right-wing country. It's that same right-wing country that has more people in prison for drug offences - than all the "leftist" countries of the world combined...

Every time Canada comes close to legalizing marijuana - we get the threat of trade sanctions - from you know who.

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That's it,..that's all.
I agree, but you got people surrounding you that wanna be all up in your business. I see it every day. I pretty much keep to myself and am fortunate in that I can, since that ain't the case with most folks. That being the case, you would think that at least some people could understand basic math and how we just ain't got money for being all up in everybody's business anymore. It was all fun and games for all the folks that want to dictate every facet of their neighbor's lives for a long time. Now the rubber is meeting the road though and some just can't let it go. They'd rather pay to put their neighbor in jail over a joint because he don't know somebody high enough up the food chain to rat out to keep his freedom than to pay to educate their kids or fix the potholes in the road. We just gotta have all these laws or somebody might smoke a doob or maybe dance or somethin'....

I'm done here. Nobody seems to understand that when you are borrowing money you are out of same-otherwise why borrow? I don't want to borrow any more money just to keep people in jail for doing things that shouldn't be illegal in the first place and hurt nobody but themselves except in some oblique manner. Arrest them for stealing to support their habit. Arrest them for beating hell out of their wife. Whatever. I'm sick and tired of everybody telling me I gotta support all these laws and wars and shixt.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just for the record you're right about drugs being legalized, but you're still a dickweasel.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That's it,..that's all.
+1

You are wrong about one thing. It's not the "leftist" countries of the world - that have the "war on drugs".

In case you missed it - that war is happening in a right-wing country. It's that same right-wing country that has more people in prison for drug offences - than all the "leftist" countries of the world combined..

No,...you're wrong.

They're leftists.

They might fly the conservative banner,...but when they start digging into people's personal business, they establish themselves as leftists,...regardless of what their T-shirts say.

Conservatives don't fug with people's personal liberties.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not sure you can call America a right wing country anymore.

I Burn While I See
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Just for the record you're right about drugs being legalized, but you're still a dickweasel.

If that's what you think of me - that's a compliment. If you started singing my praises - I'd have to re-examine everything I believe in. grin

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1badf350, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 22kHornet, 61 invisible), 2,229 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,361
Posts18,506,359
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.