Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
LeRoy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hope I'm posting in the right place, doesn't seem to be much activity in the S.A. Forums....
http://www.ammoland.com/2011/01/27/wyomings-constitutional-carry-victory/
Good Luck to ya!

Later...

If guns kill people.....mine must be defective.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Good luck to them! Enough pass it, and eventually Nebraska will cave. But we'll be nowhere near the first ones to go, sadly.

Colorado -�(Ammoland.com)- We�ve all long known the right to armed self-defense is a basic human right that is guaranteed by our Constitution.

And quite frankly there is no better example of legislation that embodies the Second Amendment, than Constitutional Carry. It�s the law of the land in Vermont, Alaska, and Arizona � and that�s just the start.

States across the country are considering legislation to do away with government tracking databases and bypass the mother-may-I permit processes. The law is simple � if you�re allowed to own a gun, you�re allowed to carry it with you.

Constitutional Carry doesn�t repeal the permit process, but gives an option to law-abiding citizens that is more in line with a right.

This week in Wyoming, our state affiliate is in the thick of a fight to have Wyoming join the ranks of Constitutional Carry states.

Wyoming Gun Owners is just a step away from passing Constitution Carry. Click here to read the bill�s recent Senate passage.

Wyoming�s Constitutional Carry law carries nationwide importance. You see, when each state passes Constitutional Carry it creates a domino effect that brings your state closer to its own freedom-enabling law.

State by state, step by step, Constitutional Carry is becoming the law of the land and gun owners are regaining their right to self defense without governments monitoring, fingerprinting and registering them like criminals.
Wyoming Gun Owners

Wyoming Gun Owners

Wyoming Gun Owners have been working hard, but this has been no easy task. Earlier this week, the Wyoming bill passed the State Senate and moved over to their State House.

Wyoming Gun Owners worked feverishly to pass the first hurdle of the State Senate, but now with the House fight looming, their resources are tapped out.

I know I don�t have to tell you that grassroots lobbying isn�t about flashy speeches or backroom deals � it is honest hard work, and it takes money and time to mobilize people into action.

Remember, nothing happens in politics unless it�s pushed.

The volunteer staff at Wyoming Gun Owners have been giving it their all, and the gun rights supporters in Wyoming have been a credit to Second Amendment supporters across the country.

Now, they just need a little help to get across the finish line.

Will you join me in helping Constitutional Carry pass in Wyoming and continue its march across the United States?

Please click this link to make your most generous contribution to Wyoming Gun Owners. They are doing the right thing, and they are doing it well.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Constitutional Carry is totaly IT. Now that Wisconsin has purged a [bleep] of emotionaly insecure pussie democrats, and has a newly elected republican Governor who is on record supporting the 2nd ammendment and will sign CCW, I have hope we'll get it soon as well.

'Course I'm shooting for the moon here, and reality reminds me that we still have some democrats who will likely have input on placing tons of restrictions and red tape on the bill before it gets to Walkers desk.

Packing a 9 mil, should be treated no differently than having a pack of bubble gum or a screwdriver in ones pocket.

Do it today. Tomorrow there may be a law against it.
NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So does this mean that the Second Amendment might actually be legalized?

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I like the way you phrased that! grin

Do it today. Tomorrow there may be a law against it.
NRA Life Member
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good for Wyoming!
cool

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It aint over 'till it's over. Still has to get through the House and the Gov. No bets either way. This has been to the legislature before and got stonewalled.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 379 Peterbilt
I like the way you phrased that! grin

Well !?!

The supreme LAW of the land says I have a RIGHT to keep and bear.

So what's the problem?
I'll tell ya what it is.

Some schmucks from the legal system come along with a new 'legality' stating otherwise, that's what.

It seems to me (and the supreme court has ruled numerous times) that some new legality that attempts to trump law is itself UNLAWFUL and has no force or effect of law and is as void as though it had never been written.

What we have here is lawlessness trumping law. Not just any law, either, but the SUPREME law of the land. What that means is someone committed treason, just as pretty as you please. And everyone else just carries on as though it's all alright.

Well it's not alight. And it shouldn't be tolerated.

It needs met with prompt force. REAL force! The unforgiving, take no prisoners kind of force!

That someone is arguing about re-legalizing the law is just some of the stupidest chit I've ever heard of. If you don't like the law the only lawful way to deal with it is amend, repeal or revoke. Anything short of that has no voice.

There's a great many people, many in the political arena, who need stripped of all their rights, tried for treason and held in prison until time of their deportation. Any other argument simply isn't worth the effort, let alone worth listening to.

I think I need to come out with a new bumper sticker:

"Re-legalize 2A!"

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Or maybe:

"Legalize the Second Amendment. NOW!"

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Problem is we are dealing with libtard idiots who are in office and somehow think it is their duty to protect us from ourselves, when I reality it is they who are the danger.

Some idiot libtard legislator in the Wyoming house introduced a bill to make it mandatory that couples receive counseling before getting married or getting a divorce or they have to wait a year. Now while I believe counseling to be a good idea, I think the STATE should have NO business in it. That should be the choice of the couple period!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
There are liberals in Wyoming???? What is this workd coming to?

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They infiltrated us in the dark of night.... frown

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TBaker5390
There are liberals in Wyoming???? What is this workd coming to?

Someone left the gates open in Kalifornia, Seattle, Portland, New Yawk City, Boulder, etc. eek

[Linked Image]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

226 members (257 mag, 160user, 1shotnokilz, 325wsm1, 30incher, 21 invisible), 16,988 guests, and 1,059 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,299
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.