Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Found I had one more to sell. Savage 99 in .308 win, post-mil, but before the tang safety, which means side safety, steel rotor, and no cartridge counter. It had a few scratches above the left side above the lever, and some light ones by the tang on the right side. I tried to get them in the pics. The metal is like super good, even the muzzle. $425 shipped, but as usual I, being a lady, I can accept or reject. Rachel
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s333/sunshinegirl54/009-1.jpg[/img]

Last edited by sunshinegirl; 01/30/11.
GB1

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Morning Bumpity

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
so is it a 99e or which model? Barrel length? LOP?

Thanks

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
still got her or not

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Yes it is a 99E, lop 14 1/2", 20 barrel

Last edited by sunshinegirl; 01/30/11.
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
tt

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Just cool

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
S.O.F.

Thanks Rachel

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Here is what the photos didn't show:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here is my last PM from her:

I did not send a cracked stock to you, and I resent you saying it was broken here. Not so, You should have looked at it when you received it and put a claim in then. I don't sell trash, and like I said, I show what is wrong with any rifles I sell in the pics. As others if what they got was junk. That's why I insure them for full value to avoid situations like this. You got the rifle below market value, and now want me to spend more on it. I will now say goodbye.

Last edited by horse1; 02/17/11.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
yep, her photos were very well disguised but you can just make out the crack on the right in the last photo if you know what you are looking for...

Check out my new website

http://www.howemtnknives.com/
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
If you look at the last picture of Sunshine girls's it looks like a crack to me.

Hal

Last edited by HalH; 02/17/11.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Last pic definitely shows one of the cracks, but other crack may have occurred during shipping. Can't see it in her pics, and should be able to. Amazing how hard those gorillas at USPS/UPS throw stuff around.

jmho..

Full size pic

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Now I can see why she didn't want me to look at one of her '94s in person when I'm in AZ next week. Would not sell face to face, only ship. Glad I passed. Sorry the the buyer got taken, that crack is definately there in the pic if you know where to look...seller needs to sharpen her photoshop skills a bit.

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." --Robert Duvall.
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!" --John Wayne.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well, I've put her on my ignore list. If she is listing an item, I won't be seeing it!

I absolutely refuse to buy from one who pulls stunts like this.

Respects,

Richard

Cat, the other white meat!
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Last pic definitely shows one of the cracks, but other crack may have occurred during shipping. Can't see it in her pics, and should be able to. Amazing how hard those gorillas at USPS/UPS throw stuff around.

jmho..

Full size pic

Yeah, shipping may have made the cracks worse, but the crack in the tang was there in the original photo now that one knows to look.

That ain't honest, and I feel bad for the buyer.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Hey guys, Mr grumpy is complaining about a rifle I sold him. I do not sell rifle with defects that I don't show to the seller. If he opened the package at the dealers like I would, he wold have found cracks because of shipping. I insured the rifle for $400 to cover loss & damage. I fail to see how he could get it from his dealer without noticing it, and p right then and there. Any dealer here would open the box, and have to write down the serial numbers ,and do a back ground check. I took pics of the receiver sides be4cause that's were mars on the finish were As for Mr John Wayne, I would not sell to him because he is an out of state person so no FTF. I go through proper channels for any sale. To say I knew the cracks were there is an out right lie.

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Did he mention he said he was 90 miles from the gun shop, and didn't have any boxes or packaging, or I places the gun in a silicone sock for protection against scratching Ask others i have sold to for what I sell from my collection. Easy to bitch when you are too lazy to follow procedure, and try to put the blame on me.

Some men are such big cry babies, I wonder how their wives stand them. Rachel

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
So, how come we can all see the crack in your original picutres before you ever shipped? Not much doubt about who's lying here.

Check out my new website

http://www.howemtnknives.com/
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Glad you are so close to the rifle, in the pics those are wood grain lines. Did he tell you those crack were fresh. I resent being called a lier. I will still sell on this forum because most of the men are here are gentlemen. I refuse to be badgered by lazy people. Now end this discussion. This is no place to bitch.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by sunshinegirl
Hey guys, Mr grumpy is complaining about a rifle I sold him. I do not sell rifle with defects that I don't show to the seller. If he opened the package at the dealers like I would, he wold have found cracks because of shipping. I insured the rifle for $400 to cover loss & damage. I fail to see how he could get it from his dealer without noticing it, and p right then and there. Any dealer here would open the box, and have to write down the serial numbers ,and do a back ground check. I took pics of the receiver sides be4cause that's were mars on the finish were As for Mr John Wayne, I would not sell to him because he is an out of state person so no FTF. I go through proper channels for any sale. To say I knew the cracks were there is an out right lie.

The dealer is indeed 90mi away. I picked up the rifle 4 or 5 days after it arrived. The dealer had opened the box, threw the box away, and logged in the firearm before I arrived. I sent sunshine girl the 1st message regarding the cracked stock right from the dealer's own computer while still in his shop. I then took the rifle home for pictures because I have a quality camera and wanted to show the cracks without a doubt.

For the record, the rifle was shipped on time for whatever that is worth.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

438 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 45 invisible), 16,930 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,875
Posts18,538,030
Members74,050
Most Online20,796

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.