Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Firstly...I could give a hoot in hell,what NewsWeek prints.

Lastly...it strikes me as odd,that RagHeads(Technical Term),can film/publicize execution of prisoners,solely for amusement and relative shock value,but are none the less seemingly incapacitated,because of a fictional ruse to crap in/on/near a book.

There...

I said it...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Couldn't agree more...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Feel better? I can not stand the way the media gets away with the crap they print. Sean Hannity said it all today, the liberal media just thinks it is smarter than the rest of us doorknobs. They are lucky they even get the Koran, we don't have to give it to them. We are allowing them to practice thier relgion in a Military prison, personnaly I say screw 'em, sebd them over to Castro so they can live in "Paradise." Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Amazing that the same liberal media who dump all over Christians and their symbols in this country go weak-in-the-knees reverent over the hate-filled "holy book" of the people trying to exterminate us.

I'm thinking of marketing a line of toilet paper printed with Koranic verses. Think it would sell?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Here's what I wanna know?

Is there a Grand Poobah RagHead(Technicaler Term),by the name of Kliff Koran,that has a running tally on the number of issues in print,their owners AND respective whereabouts of said volumes?

Might Kliff got a whiff of doodoo near a fictious book and summonsed the Troops? Or might those ingrained in the game of death,simply overturned yet another stone of opportunity and run with the faux emotion?

Odd to me,that those of another Hemisphere/Continent/Country/Language/Dialect/Religion/Mindset are glued to their [bleep] seats reading NewsWeek and hinging EVERY move on it's diatribe.

If'n that's the case,I'd like to pen an article or 50..................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is just the fanatics that are raising a b!tch. They are just like focus on the family just more violent.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder if they can focus on my finger?.............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Agreed, that goes for the Media(Liberal Types of course) and all of the religous fanatics. Les

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn skippy Stick! I got two fingers and a paisley white arse they can focus on too.

Mac

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Gratuitous bump,because I like the way I think...............

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Those diaper heads don't need a grand pooah to kill one another.
If News week would of printed an article on the over abundance of mosquito's in Iowa this year, the same out come could be attributed to that article.
Let the KKK burn that thing, (we all know they like burning stuff) then send a film clip to all those so interested in current events.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I'm thinking a PPV of that spectacle,would erase the National Debt.

Two birds...one stone................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I'm not mistaken I thought this started out as a Holy War and I haven't seen a change anywhere. Wonder when our leaders will wake up to the fact. -- no

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Point is,the ignorant pricks have been spilling wanton blood since Christ was a Cowboy.

NewsWeek ain't gonna sway their thinking,nor will I,but I see some revenue. Especially bein' they've been spilling blood for free for eternity.

They is an entertaining lot though..............

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Come on now Stick these poor downtrodden people of the desert need to be understood. They afterall are just comming out of the stoneage and are being met face to face with the 21st century. Their leaders are doing the best they can with their religion trying to guide these hapless souls to to do their bidding. The simple solution to meeting these peoples demands is to introduce them to some 20th century technology, so comming into the 21st won't be so difficult. Just let them learn about the affect of good old 1950's thermalnuclar physics first hand. That ought to give the remainder of them pause about [bleep] with us.

Bullwnkl.

Money talks Bull [bleep] walks
Business as usual
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Winky,

I'd vote for you................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Winky,

I'd vote for you................

Me Too...............

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Saddam was doing a good job at killing his own people. why did we stop him until he was finished??? now we are fghting the people we saved.are we really that stupid????

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hubert,

No, I don't think we are that stupid. On the contrary, I would guess one of the prime reasons we are there, and shedding our own blood, is to stop the developing neighborhood nuclear bully from nuking the middle east and starting something much bigger.

If you think the prospect of that nut case in North Korea with his finger on the trigger is scary, imagine what some religious wacko in Iran is capable of ?

The prospect of a nuke set off in Israel or Saudi Arabia isn't pleasent. bin ladin already put the house of Saud on notice, that is the muslim way. You first warn your victim, then take them out. If you don't do it that way, you won't get your 10lbs of gold and 100 virgins when you die. (I guess you piss off the chief towel head ??)

Tony

B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Come on now Stick these poor downtrodden people of the desert need to be understood. They afterall are just comming out of the stoneage and are being met face to face with the 21st century.

Although I agree with the sarcasm directed at the Left Wing, this may be really close to the truth.

I heard an intereview with a Muslim who wrote "No God But God." The point he makes in his book is that "the West" is really an innocent bystander in this mess.

He states that the real issue is Islam's internal difficulties in meeting the outside world (recall that most Islamic states were pretty isolated and rural prior to 1950).

Essentially, Islamic fundamentalists view the West as infidels that must be converted or killed. Islamic moderates view the West in a more forgiving manner.

Therefore Al Queda, the Taliban, and others are offshoots of this internal religous struggle, not the result of US policies, etc. We just get blamed cuz we are the biggest and the richest.

That's just a FWIW

But, I found it interesting,

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1minute, 222ND, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 2,521 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,794
Posts18,516,128
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.