24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
OP Offline
I am looking to trade for a Rem 700 in calibers 375 H&H or 338 win mag. I will consider other big bore and magnum rifles. I will also trade for a nice ar 10 or ar 15. I am looking to trade locally only, I like to see and inspect the rifles. I will travel a short distance for the right rifle.

Attached Images
280 rem 001.JPG (48.23 KB, 310 downloads)
280 rem 002.JPG (76.04 KB, 263 downloads)
GB1

S
S
What are you asking for the .280 cash? HOW MUCH HAS IT BEEN SHOT?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is the same rifle I was left hanging on....we were talking about a trade and then NOTHING.

I would be very leery of this seller/trader. He still hasn't explained to me where he went and what happened.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
OP Offline
I am doing local trades only? You are in texas so that is not local to me. I like to see and visually inspect the guns I trade for. I thought I explained that to you before but I guess not. I am one of the most honest traders out there and I always have mint condition firearms. It is not that I do not trust gun traders it is just that I like to look at the entire gun and look for important things like barrel erosion, scratches, action wear, and other things.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good luck, Miss-cheevous...

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
P
Don't know that there are a whole lotta local to you members on here. Most of the deals on here involve shipping. You might be limiting your market and missing out. I don't need it now but are you opposed to selling the .280 andshipping it?

Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I remember the previous thread. Steve (257Heaven) had a deal worked out with a trade for a .338 Win mag if I remember correctly and cheevous dropped the ball. I know from personal experience there is no better guy to deal with than Steve so would be careful with this one as well.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
nice knowing that

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cheevous
I am doing local trades only? You are in texas so that is not local to me. I like to see and visually inspect the guns I trade for. I thought I explained that to you before but I guess not. I am one of the most honest traders out there and I always have mint condition firearms. It is not that I do not trust gun traders it is just that I like to look at the entire gun and look for important things like barrel erosion, scratches, action wear, and other things.

Would have been nice to know that when you decided not to do our deal.....not 6 or 8 months later....or however much time has passed. You haven't even given me the courtesy of emailing me personally to tell me. Ever.

Reading your explanation here is the first time I've heard it. I'd much rather solve things personally via email or telephone....but apparently you're incapable. And you will never post a for sale ad here when I don't let every body know.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thanks Joe!

IC B3

OP Offline
You guys are welcome to think what you want and to be honest I do not give a rats ass. I am not selling the rifle because I am looking for a trade only. Even if I sold the rifle you guys would probably low ball me like everyone else and I would not get the price I want. Secondly I feel it is important to actually see the gun you are purchasing, pictures never show the whole gun. If you guys trust everyone so well just to ship your gun sight unseen go for it, I know I won't. I will probably never put another ad on this site again anyway because there are no local guys on here. To the cool guys I met good luck, to the jerks oh well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bye

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Didn't BossLady have a cherry Remington 375 H&H and a 338 Win Mag he was wanting to trade for a mint condition Remington SS/wood 280? I think he was planning on passing through Indiana when he drove between his homes in Wyoming and Florida.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Sounds feminine!

Your life is made of two dates and a dash. Make the most of the dash.

Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Perhaps the Terre Haute Tribune Star for a local sale? smirk

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

A
anh Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
You were trying to sell it for cash in December, on Hoosier Topics. Never named a price but were 'open to offers' and you thought the rifle was worth quite a lot. How much quite a lot is to you you never said.

This thing has been here a couple of times, Hoosier Topics, INGO, etc. It isn't going anywhere until you bring some definition to your sale terms.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I say let him have his hissy fit and never come back.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
WARNING: Do not mention "BossLady" on this web site or you might receive an email like the following one it sent me.

"Flag this message24 hourcamfire.comWednesday, February 9, 2011 9:29 PMFrom: "xxxxxxwifexxxx.orgy" <xxxxxxswifexxxx.orgy>

"Didn't BossLady have a cherry Remington 375 H&H and a 338 Win Mag he was wanting to trade for a mint condition Remington SS/wood 280? I think he was planning on passing through Indiana when he drove between his homes in Wyoming and Florida."

Not only are you a coward (slandering someone the gelding Rick has tossed off the site due to dolts like you and can't answer back on the site) but you are a liar as well. I have never owned any Remington 375 and have never owned ANY 338 Win Mag.

Perhaps it is understandable given your map reading skills. Going through Indiana when traveling from NW WY to S FL makes about as much sense as going by way of Nome AK.

FYI the pronoun you are grasping for is "she". Wasn't that covered in you GED ?

Quit being a coward and an ass.

Karen"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jobyjob
WARNING: Do not mention "BossLady" on this web site or you might receive an email like the following one it sent me.

We already know......believe me..... cry

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jobyjob

"Flag this message24 hourcamfire.comWednesday, February 9, 2011 9:29 PMFrom: "xxxxxxwifexxxx.orgy" <xxxxxxswifexxxx.orgy>

"Didn't BossLady have a cherry Remington 375 H&H and a 338 Win Mag he was wanting to trade for a mint condition Remington SS/wood 280? I think he was planning on passing through Indiana when he drove between his homes in Wyoming and Florida."

Not only are you a coward (slandering someone the gelding Rick has tossed off the site due to dolts like you and can't answer back on the site) but you are a liar as well. I have never owned any Remington 375 and have never owned ANY 338 Win Mag.

Perhaps it is understandable given your map reading skills. Going through Indiana when traveling from NW WY to S FL makes about as much sense as going by way of Nome AK.

FYI the pronoun you are grasping for is "she". Wasn't that covered in you GED ?

Quit being a coward and an ass.

Karen"

TFF What is with the email addresses ending in "orgy"? Maybe she is inviting you to one?

Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

504 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 204guy, 257Bob, 25classic, 59 invisible), 2,696 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,296
Posts18,487,032
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.