Page 33 of 36 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Lots of good test takers out there that aren't very bright either.

No, I don't agree with that Roy. There are some very bright people who simply freeze up when they take a test, but stupid is stupid, and no magic formula/method for test-taking can overcome it.

You missed my point. I'm referring to common sense.

I'm sorry Roy, I lost that train of thought an hour ago. I'm serious, I'm not trying to be a smartazz (I save ALL that for twiggy), how does common sense play into "Lots of good test takers out there that aren't very bright either"?

I've found many brilliant people (the smarter, the more apparent) that didn't have sense to pour piss out of a boot. But that doesn't hold true the other way around in my experience. I've found that people who have a lot of common sense are also very intelligent.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
I think I have a few wooden nickles laying around somewhere.

Rite on..laffin

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
So that is a No go little Jimmy? So you are all talk and everyone here knows that.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
So that is a No go little Jimmy? So you are all talk and everyone here knows that.

Iiiiiiii don't think so....

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Apparently you were so busy masturbating with other posters her, you negligent to read this rely on the previous page...I made it in letters in bold for your 20/80 vison...

Actually you are getting ahead of your self. Which is easy for old folks to do in the later stages of dementia such as yours.

You criticized Jon Burn's stuff on this thread FIRST. A matter which you never settled to everyone's satisfaction.

I believe Burns graciously extended the same invite to you as he did Big Stick, namely to bring YOUR best and shoot against him in Montana.

Why don't YOU prove what a big "bad" former "marine" you are and shoot against him with your "superior" schit? Instead all you did was backpeddle like the gutless little pretender that you truly are.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You know one thing without any hesitation; his stocks will fit him perfectly, and that is a big part of shooting long guns.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jim62

Apparently you were so busy masturbating with other posters her, you negligent to read this rely on the previous page...I made it in letters in bold for your 20/80 vison...

Actually you are getting ahead of your self. Which is easy for old folks to do in the later stages of dementia such as yours.

You criticized Jon Burn's stuff on this thread FIRST. A matter which you never settled to everyone's satisfaction.

I believe Burns graciously extended the same invite to you as he did Big Stick, namely to bring YOUR best and shoot against him in Montana.

Why don't YOU prove what a big "bad" former "marine" you are and shoot against him with your "superior" schit? Instead all you did was backpeddle like the gutless little pretender that you truly are.

Little Jimmy your the one that missed the 8th post on page 64. I filled inbetween your ramblings in the case you edited it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sorry for making you look like a fool again it really is hard not to do.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jim62

Little Jimmy your the one that missed the 8th post on page 64. I filled inbetween your ramblings in the case you edited it.

All you did there was change the subject to avert it from your flaming cowardice.. wink

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
How so? I am willing to shoot against you. Your the one doing all the talking. John has not posted on this for some time now. Little Jimmy I don't think that you are allowed to own guns or play with them being a ward of the state.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I personally have no desire to shoot against John Burns but I think shooting with him sometime would be a pleasure.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I wouldn't mind shooting against him. It would be fun win or lose. Keep in mind shooting is only one aspect of hunting. All Snipers are good shots or they wouldn't have gotten into STA in the first place. What seperates them is their skills at everything involved of sniping not just pulling the trigger.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I wouldn't mind shooting against him. It would be fun win or lose. Keep in mind shooting is only one aspect of hunting. All Snipers are good shots or they wouldn't have gotten into STA in the first place. What seperates them is their skills at everything involved of sniping not just pulling the trigger.

What would you be competing with? Caliber, stock, make, model, etc...just curious.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Stiller action, McMillan stock, Timney Trigger, and Bartlein barrel in 6X284.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Nice rifle! Optics?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
VX-3 3-10X40

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Which model McMillan? A5?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
HTG

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The HTG, but of course! What other stock would a former Marine use?

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Lil Fish,

When I told you to google Leatherwood you were not supposed to admit to doing it, the fan boys will be so disappointed.

Just because you read dummys using the term cam instead or DCT or BDC on the internet does not make you appear smarter.

Try less internet and more shooting. laugh laugh

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1750662

Guess Zak's a dummy then? Pfft

Last edited by rath; 02/22/11.
Page 33 of 36 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

299 members (264mag, 160user, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 30 invisible), 1,399 guests, and 978 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,865
Posts18,497,312
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.