Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
coyo Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
A friend of mine has a Ruger No.1 in 270 Weatherby Magnum that he wants to sell and this rifle is absolutely spotless with not a ding on it anywhere at all that I can find as I really dont believe this rifle has been fired and it has some really cool fiddleback in the stock,its one beautiful rifle in one badass discontinued chambering and absolutely ANIB he is asking $900 plus $25 from a non FFL to your FFL of choice and insurance is on your dime.

broken bones broken heart stripped down an torn apart a lil rust but Im still runnin countin miles countin tears twisted roads and shiftin gears year after year its all or nothin Im not home and Im not lost just holdin on 2 what I got...God and Guns
GB1

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Buy the rifle,especially if it is NIB,they are extremely rare and very hard to come by. Also Ruger has discontinued making all thier #1Bs.
You will not be dissappointed.

C
coyo Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
yes I had thought about buying it I truly did but were having a big gun auction here this week end and there is one beautiful custom built 250 savage that has my undivided attention and well you know how that goes,damn it I hate it when this happens......

broken bones broken heart stripped down an torn apart a lil rust but Im still runnin countin miles countin tears twisted roads and shiftin gears year after year its all or nothin Im not home and Im not lost just holdin on 2 what I got...God and Guns
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
well then.... I guess a pic would be worth a thousand words...

C
coyo Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
I did not take the camera when I went there earlier today and have many things pulling my strings tommorrow but Ill see if I can make that happen.........

IC B2

C
coyo Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
graveyard bump

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by coyo
graveyard bump

Dude, it was 2 posts down the page. How about posting some pictures before you feel the need to keep your buddy's (who apparently doesn't own a digital camera) rifle at the very top???

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Omg pic please....im supposed to be selling but this is a once in a lifetime

C
coyo Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
DUDE he doesnt own a computer either hes 92 years old and crippled and when you get to that point do you reckon youll run a computer and a camera yourself.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Pics pics please!!!

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by coyo
DUDE he doesnt own a computer either hes 92 years old and crippled and when you get to that point do you reckon youll run a computer and a camera yourself.

LOL. There is no way I'm making it to 92...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rings included? PICS?

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
C
coyo Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
yes the rings go with it and the pics are in the hunting rifle section of the forum and sorry for any delay on pics......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gorgeous!

C
coyo Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Coffee bump matter a fact think Ill go have one myself.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I have one of these with a crotch swirl thru and thru on buttstock.
Makes for a few interesting discussions when encountering another elk hunter. Starts off with a question about the rifle itself....not to many folks it seems are familiar with #1's....at least where i've hunted in Colo,Utah,Az and NM.
Then their rifle with a 22" barrel is the same OAL as mine with a 26" - that amazes them.
Then the chambering.....270 WBY.....that has twists and turns.
But when they hold it they don't care for it. To heavy they all say.
Mine loves the old Barnes X and the current TSX bullets...your barrel may vary.
I wouldn't say they're very rare or rare but not very common. I'm sure Ruger produced more than 250 of them.
Mine is now my backup elk rifle. I have another 1B re-barrelled to 338/280 AI that's my current #1 #1.
If you want something unique.........

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
i'm about an inch away from pulling the trigger on this.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
that's a beaut...good luck with the sale

C
coyo Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
I PMed ya earlier salty and I like the way you describe that about to pull the trigger on this as some of my buddies and I are kinda walkin on the border of gun looney down here and like Ive told people I can walk by a 1000 guns and never get a twitch and then Ill walk by one and that crazy lil thing comes over me that kinda like buggs bunny when he would walk over gold I just wanna do that lil uncontrollable dance and once I get it in my head I cant make it go away until I get the the darn thing and man I swear its a disease thats kinda like drug addiction......

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

184 members (325wsm1, 3dtestify, 10gaugemag, 44mc, 2500HD, 17 invisible), 1,660 guests, and 1,027 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.