Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
here is a short video that says it all about the Japanese vs americans

http://www.youtube.com/embed/AqFxK3GMEkA

as for the blacks. lets look at their homeland Africa. i think this picture pretty much somes it up.

[Linked Image]

if you did not figure it out by the picture, africa was a [bleep] hole and still is a [bleep] hole. it is sad that real african americans speak better english than the majority of black americans already here.

GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Why no looting in Japan?

Its called
Honor
Respect
Dignity

Sad to say we've lost alot of that here.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I believe it can be boiled down to one word actually...discipline.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
A matriarchal society and fatherless culture, causes the lack of discipline, rather than genetics as our Malibu's Most Wanted candidate keeps getting hung up on.

Part of that is indeed the result of 50 years of left wing social engineering, but at this point it is cultural as it is both learned and inherent in the society as a result.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU
The irony of your opening statements are just priceless. Thanks for coming around. It's an amzing thing. Blacks and white have dishonest politicians. Whodathunkit? You chose to take a natural disaster in an 80% black city, that has black politicians, that flooded an even higher percentage of black neighborhoods and use the fact that the locals went bezerk as evidence of a race defect? It's is hard I guess to argue with scientifc analysis like that.
I guess we'll never what would happen if Salt Lake City went under water, but I'll suggest that there wouldn't be the widespread looting and nonsense that went on during Katrina. Why? Because there are fewer black folks there? No. Because there is a signficantly smaller liberal entitlement class there that is used to having everything handed to them!

Oh, so it was the flooding that caused them to go nuts. If the hurricanes had just blown the houses down, like occurred in Andrew, none of the issues would have occurred. Got it.

You may be right, because, you know... in Africa and the Caribbean islands, who don't have liberal entitlement programs, they thrive during natural disasters. I mean, Haiti was a shining example of self reliance, pride and disaster preparedness. Why look at South Africa, ever since they ended Apartheid and took over control of a country rich with natural resources, they have become a beacon of civilization rivaling Switzerland.

Your circular logic is brilliant, it can't be tested, since by your logic, all people of African descent, in notable populations, live either under liberal entitlement programs or in impoverished nations. Therefore, their plight is the cause of their behavior, rather than their behavior being the cause of their plight.

How many people died in Andrew and how many days... sorry, hours, before the gubment was there to contain the situation? By the way, what was the race of the genius govenor and senator from Louisiana that made all the equally brilliant decisions as Nagin? Hmmmm.... what did they all have in common? Hmmmm....
Foxbat... list out all the foreign countries you would NOT care to move to that have majority populations that are NOT black. (Just start with the 'civilized countries though. You know, like the list of U.N. members) It might be very therapeutic for you. Or continue to hold your fellow man to lower expectations. Like I said, they are sure to not disappoint!

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A matriarchal society and fatherless culture, causes the lack of discipline, rather than genetics as our Malibu's Most Wanted candidate keeps getting hung up on.

Part of that is indeed the result of 50 years of left wing social engineering, but at this point it is cultural as it is both learned and inherent in the society as a result.
DING DING DING! You made it Foxbat! Congrats. Now see... that wasn't so hard was it?

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Dude, you ever been to Haiti? I spent six months there on an SF ODA in 95. That place can't blame whitey for anything, that's been an all black show for 200 years, it'll look the same 200 years from now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well for starters.. we have AFRO Americans... Japan does not have AFRO Japanese..( this is not insinuating ALL blacks are like this, just too many are...my heart goes out constantly for honest hard working blacks in this country.. they don't get enough credit..)

Japan also does not have Redneck Trail Trash...

nor does it have cry baby liberals whose answer to not getting their way, is to kick and scream like 2 year olds... and cause the biggest stink possible...live spoiled kids..

Adults in Japan are NOT the juveniles that the liberal left is in this country...

Last edited by Seafire; 03/17/11.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I read that the police can interrogate prisoners for up to three days before allowing them to see an attorney. That might be a deterrent.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

How many people died in Andrew and how many days... sorry, hours, before the gubment was there to contain the situation? By the way, what was the race of the genius govenor and senator from Louisiana that made all the equally brilliant decisions as Nagin? Hmmmm.... what did they all have in common? Hmmmm....
Foxbat... list out all the foreign countries you would NOT care to move to that have majority populations that are NOT black. (Just start with the 'civilized countries though. You know, like the list of U.N. members) It might be very therapeutic for you. Or continue to hold your fellow man to lower expectations. Like I said, they are sure to not disappoint!

You're clueless. Bush 41 caught flack for not showing up to South Florida for days after Andrew. And he didn't even decide to send Federal Assistance until August 28th, 4 days after the hurricane. It was a week before the first Federal assistance came.

Fact: Federal assistance entered Louisiana in a shorter time frame after Katrina, than in Florida after Andrew.

Even comparing Andrew to that limp d!ck little Cat 3 that y'all couldn't handle, is a joke.

The difference in deaths is simple. Better building codes in Florida, a better educated population, and better local government/Law Enforcement.

Florida's governor at the time was as useless as Louisiana's. Hurricane preparation and the critical first 24 hours are always the responsibility of local government.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

Dude, you ever been to Haiti? I spent six months there on an SF ODA in 95. That place can't blame whitey for anything, that's been an all black show for 200 years, it'll look the same 200 years from now.

I pointed that out a few posts above. I am only referencing the lack of discipline as a result of the lack of fathers, though they have the same matriarchal society throughout the Caribbean. Some of the cultural problems are a result of U.S. politics and some are purely from the culture itself.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After 3 months, I was ready to riot to get those phargin' refugees out of town.

Some were repeatedly caught screwing in an open gymnasium filled with folks and children. Same in thing in a shelter at a local Baptist Church.

The State Farm building in Monroe, La. was converted into a shelter.

They had to come on the P.A. system and ask them not to piss and crap in the trash cans....LOL. more than enough bathrooms were available.

It cost 20 something grand to clean that place after they left.

Don't mind lending a hand to my fellow man, but the idiots need to go somewhere else.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
the proper greeting when you actually find one is "Dr. Livingston, I presume?"
OK... that is pretty funny. grin
By the way, Lafayette would appreciate you taking back some of your misplaced citizens. Please.

A little off Topic, but, I hunt with four LEO's from Pasadena Texas PD. After Katrina, we had quite an influx of what they referred to as the NFL, Naggers fom Louisiana. LOL
GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/17/11.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

DING DING DING! You made it Foxbat! Congrats. Now see... that wasn't so hard was it?

I've always said that it is cultural rather than racial. At a certain point it matters not whether it is learned or inherent, it becomes part of the culture. In this case it is learned and inherent. American politics exacerbated the "fatherless" effect, the matriarchal structure and tribal mentality was already inherent from the motherland.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree. Behavior is learned in normal human beings, regardless of genetic make up, the exceptions being the criminally insane and sufferers of other psychological disorders that affect behavior.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You're clueless. Bush 41 caught flack for not showing up to South Florida for days after Andrew. And he didn't even decide to send Federal Assistance until August 28th, 4 days after the hurricane. It was a week before the first Federal assistance came.

Fact: Federal assistance entered Louisiana in a shorter time frame after Katrina, than in Florida after Andrew.

Even comparing Andrew to that limp d!ck little Cat 3 that y'all couldn't handle, is a joke.

The difference in deaths is simple. Better building codes in Florida, a better educated population, and better local government/Law Enforcement.

Florida's governor at the time was as useless as Louisiana's. Hurricane preparation and the critical first 24 hours are always the responsibility of local government.

Hmmmm....

If the hurricanes had just blown the houses down, like occurred in Andrew, none of the issues would have occurred. Got it.

Try to keep up with yourself Foxbat (I admit, it's a challenge). Was it the UM engineering department that designed those homes to blow away? YOU said FEDERAL government. I did not. (you've added a lot of words and assumptions to change what I've said in this discussion.) FACT: Local and state government was there to lend aid and enforce order WITHIN HOURS of Andrew. Good for them! It is in fact called being smart.
FACT: Andrew resulted in 23 deaths. Katrina resulted in 1,836 deaths (additional 705 reported as missing). It also resulted in triple the property damage. So on that point we agree, comparing the two is a joke.
Keep using the high school profanity though. It definitely adds merit to your position.

NRA Lifer

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Try to keep up with yourself Foxbat (I admit, it's a challenge). Was it the UM engineering department that designed those homes to blow away? YOU said FEDERAL government. I did not. (you've added a lot of words and assumptions to change what I've said in this discussion.) FACT: Local and state government was there to lend aid and enforce order WITHIN HOURS of Andrew. Good for them! It is in fact called being smart.
FACT: Andrew resulted in 23 deaths. Katrina resulted in 1,836 deaths (additional 705 reported as missing). It also resulted in triple the property damage. So on that point we agree, comparing the two is a joke.
Keep using the high school profanity though. It definitely adds merit to your position.

And you don't think that the "triple the damage" had anything to do with poor building codes in Louisiana? As well those damage $$'s were HEAVILY affected by a housing construction bubble that was taking place in 2005. When concrete, lumber and roofing materials are selling for double what they would be 3 years later or 3 years prior, it has an effect.

Further almost all of Andrew was paid out by private insurers, whereas Katrina sucked a lot of overinflated valuations out of the Federal government.

Heck, not even factored in to Andrew was the damage of an entire Air Force base, that was for all intents and purposes, never rebuilt.

At landfall:
Andrew = Category 5 - 145 MPH
Katrina = Category 3 - 110 MPH

A Cat 5 is a significantly more powerful hurricane than a Cat 3. In fact all Florida homes built since 1994 have been rated for 110 MPH. That's why Jeanne and Ivan didn't cause as much damage as Katrina, despite being similar hurricanes in strength.

90% of homes in Dade county had major roof damage from Andrew. Dade county is TEN TIMES larger than New Orleans and had 500,000 MORE people in 1992 than the entire New Orleans MSA had in 2005.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
After 3 months, I was ready to riot to get those phargin' refugees out of town.

Some were repeatedly caught screwing in an open gymnasium filled with folks and children. Same in thing in a shelter at a local Baptist Church.

The State Farm building in Monroe, La. was converted into a shelter.

They had to come on the P.A. system and ask them not to piss and crap in the trash cans....LOL. more than enough bathrooms were available.

It cost 20 something grand to clean that place after they left.

Don't mind lending a hand to my fellow man, but the idiots need to go somewhere else.

That's just disgusting, but pretty much what you expect from parasites/libturds/animals.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

If the hurricanes had just blown the houses down, like occurred in Andrew, none of the issues would have occurred. Got it.

You're taking that a bit out of context. I was quoting you, inferring that the flooding was the reason for the poor behavior. I guess I could have put a "?" to make it clearer.

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
They brought in a bunch of those idiot refugees from Katrina to house them temporarily here at Camp Williams and we're still paying for it!

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1OntarioJim, 1234, 219DW, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 49 invisible), 9,915 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,353
Posts18,546,672
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.