Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
At least his old lady partner gets a different guy something every night of the year.

Fixt it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't ever forget the Larry Root posts on GB as WCCD2006.

If you want a good laugh, read the description he has written about the 1903 Springfield that he currently has at auction:

"If you want one of the rarest and finest 03s' with real provenance look no further (I do not reveal reserves)."

Would you believe the provenance provided by Larry/Lawrence Root on a $5,500 rifle? Heck, the man can't remember who he is from day to day, otherwise he wouldn't need to hide behind multiple handles. Read the negative feedback on GB for WCCD2006, very enlightening. Hard to believe that anyone would buy anything from him if they took the time to read the negative feedback.

Just sayin'..........

JEff

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Seems like every firearm transaction had issues there. Wonder how many times he bought from himself to post A+ feedback?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Somebody fill me in on this saga. I've only had passing contact with this person and the various personae. Who, what, why, etc.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Originally Posted by mtdorarider

Then I can insult them in idiomatic Spanish and, given CA's ethnic makeup, Bin will probably be scared to ban a "greaser/wetback etc."

If Lawrence only knew how stupid this comment was. His level of ignorance is off the charts......

hangunnr

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Somebody fill me in on this saga. I've only had passing contact with this person and the various personae. Who, what, why, etc.

A troll with a history. His real name is Larry Root. HE claims to have homes in Pindale, WY and the Florida Keys IIRC

A few of his usernames. He has been kicked off this web site more than a couple of times.

Originally Posted by RDFinn
Who can neglect to recognize oldman1942...

AKA:

BossLady
shooter4570
StumpDodger

Mr. Humble
Rootmanslim
our gang
Brandy
rms
john 45acp
higirls
roarksdrift
tenxes,
termite
poolboy
thinman
asphunter
strawman
mogambo
varix3
kazijoy
samspade
mr dawes
tinytim
Mr twister
hazzard
fiberoptic
broadfoot
nobody
louissr
30-06 forever
downrange
Batty
Battyman
3-9zeiss
elvin
jimbo
nyjimbo
niceguy
30 mike mike
Keeneddie
30 mikeymikey
keeneddie1
julie123
slamdunk

now he is using jawn henry and mtdorarider

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is there ANY way we can get stealing Inflatable Pigs made grounds for "Banning" ?

.....very lonely here, tonight.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey guys, did you hear?

Larry says I got me a gang!!!

What a pathetic existence that guy lives.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ok, so what are our colors?

They just can't clash with the clan of the Turdlike!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Hey guys, did you hear?

Larry says I got me a gang!!!

What a pathetic existence that guy lives.

Hey,....if they throw a hanky,....WE throw a Kotex !

mad

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
"Most gang members have identifying characteristics unique to their specific clique or gang."

Do you suppose systematically stalking one person by a group or men (?) who all share the same attitude and respose to anyone they disagree with would equate to an "identifying characteristic".
Do you suppose the obsessive need to control both the membership and threads on a website among a group of men (?) would equate to an "identifying characteristic".
Do you suppose a group of men whose posts almost all start with "Re:" (no original ideas or accomplishments of merit) would equate to an "identifying characteristic".
Do you suppose a group of men (?) who habitually lie about their target victim (as in the BS about GunBroker F/B) (A+ last time I looked and how many guns sold this year?)

We can do this forever if you wish to. I have watched as your gang has driven other members off the site or gotten Bin to do the dirty work you cowards would never try FTF. The real "buddies" I have on this site as well as all the other forums I post on do enjoy watching you all get you shorts in a knot.

You and I and maybe even Bin know that the great majority of my posts on this site have been to buy, sell or offer wisdom gained by over 50 years behind the bolt. Rather than realizing adults can disagree, make fun of one another and even call each other chidish names on occasion, you have chosen to make this a crusade to justify yourselves. Even going so far a death threats (never did see him show up in FL).

Take heart you are providing entertainment for many folks as well as turning many potentially active members into lurkers. Soon this site may have as many active members as ARAIG (given that some are the same).

I really know none of you could ever change your stripes because of the gang mentality, not even to mention having to admit to being slightly childish in lies, thread pirating, threats and OT posts.

Sort of reminds me of a collection of Dean Vernon Wormers. As hard as he tried he still ended up getting knocked off his perch.

See y'all whenever I wish to.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
FOAD.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Total idiot!

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Awwww, Jesus,.....

"mtdorarider"

is this ANOTHER incarnation,...."identity", for the Doosh ?

I think we're "Green Light " for throwing and dropping turds.

GTC

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by mtdorarider
"Most gang members have identifying characteristics unique to their specific clique or gang."

Do you suppose systematically stalking one person by a group or men (?) who all share the same attitude and respose to anyone they disagree with would equate to an "identifying characteristic".
Do you suppose the obsessive need to control both the membership and threads on a website among a group of men (?) would equate to an "identifying characteristic".
Do you suppose a group of men whose posts almost all start with "Re:" (no original ideas or accomplishments of merit) would equate to an "identifying characteristic".
Do you suppose a group of men (?) who habitually lie about their target victim (as in the BS about GunBroker F/B) (A+ last time I looked and how many guns sold this year?)

We can do this forever if you wish to. I have watched as your gang has driven other members off the site or gotten Bin to do the dirty work you cowards would never try FTF. The real "buddies" I have on this site as well as all the other forums I post on do enjoy watching you all get you shorts in a knot.

You and I and maybe even Bin know that the great majority of my posts on this site have been to buy, sell or offer wisdom gained by over 50 years behind the bolt. Rather than realizing adults can disagree, make fun of one another and even call each other chidish names on occasion, you have chosen to make this a crusade to justify yourselves. Even going so far a death threats (never did see him show up in FL).

Take heart you are providing entertainment for many folks as well as turning many potentially active members into lurkers. Soon this site may have as many active members as ARAIG (given that some are the same).

I really know none of you could ever change your stripes because of the gang mentality, not even to mention having to admit to being slightly childish in lies, thread pirating, threats and OT posts.

Sort of reminds me of a collection of Dean Vernon Wormers. As hard as he tried he still ended up getting knocked off his perch.

See y'all whenever I wish to.

There was a time, a very short span of time, when I would have agreed with you.
But, having been on this site for a few years, I saw how people post, what happens, and how people respond. All folks have cycles and moods and problems. And their posts reflect what they do when life happens. And, life happens in spite of our best efforts to control it. Some people are just bent to cause trouble continuously. They are busted in rather short order. Bottom line....its the internet.

Last edited by Wyogal; 03/22/11.
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Throw the frog out on the Lily Pad and watch all the LARGE mouths react with 100%
predictibility.

All those nasty names and Internet speak really hurt my delicate sensitivity.

You really ALL belong over on ARAIG as you react like pit bull shot in azz with a BB gun.

crossfireoops, you must have some news tidbit to share with us that you cut and pasted from some paranoid publication ?

Bigbuck thnks for taking time from selling your home gym with the silicon lady (?)

adios amigos

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Think its time you backed away from the beer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"adios amigos"

No,.....you're not an "Amigo", and haven't really tried to be, either.

FOAD dittos,.....

GTC

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Is a mtd a riding mower? Hmmm.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry with yet another "woe is me" story.

Maybe people here uncover all your handles because they respect the site that Rick Bin has provided and believe that if Rick sees fit to ban someone then that person should remain banned.
I personally have a problem with you circumventing the site owners will in this way.

Take a hint, you're not wanted here, in any of your personae.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 2500HD, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 55 invisible), 2,281 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,506
Posts18,509,299
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.