-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anybody else run into Larry adding them to a internet "bad buyer" list? Had a thread in the Savage forum where one of the members here sent an email to Larry via gunbroker on a rifle Larry had for sale. Soon afterwards the campfire member found himself blocked from bidding on some other items from other users, and found out that those people had uploaded lists of bad buyers from a 3rd party site.

I had a PM from Larry asking for my gunbroker username.. now I know why.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He needs a good arse kicking!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
"I personally have a problem with you circumventing the site owners will in this way."

Perhaps you have the solution for that that you would like to apply ?

And, as all my friends know the site owner has no "will". He just reacts to a bunch of whiners without any factual basis. He hasn't even the courage to answer a direct PM or Email. As Bill O' would say "hiding under his desk".

Get used to it, I'm as permanent here as poverty is in Hermantown.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
"arse kicking", you up for it ? Lotsa the brat pack know where to find me ? I like your silly Avatar with some redneck whupping on the president ? Have to ask my buddy's brother (USSS) what they think of that kind of video attack.
Got your white sheet back from the cleaners?

You say:"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Running your yap without the ability to back it up has gotten more than one loudmouth stomped in a bar fight. So, you better stay out of places where it is Really spoken.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtdorarider
"I personally have a problem with you circumventing the site owners will in this way."

Perhaps you have the solution for that that you would like to apply ?

And, as all my friends know the site owner has no "will". He just reacts to a bunch of whiners without any factual basis. He hasn't even the courage to answer a direct PM or Email. As Bill O' would say "hiding under his desk".

Get used to it, I'm as permanent here as poverty is in Hermantown.

No solution other than exposing your sorry azz at every opportunity and in every one of your guises.

Why don't any of your so called friends ever say even one word in your defense?
I know, because you really don't have any friends.

You are a pathetic weasel of a human being Larry.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"arse kicking", you up for it ? Lotsa the brat pack know where to find me ? I like your silly Avatar with some redneck whupping on the president ? Have to ask my buddy's brother (USSS) what they think of that kind of video attack.
Got your white sheet back from the cleaners?

You say:"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Running your yap without the ability to back it up has gotten more than one loudmouth stomped in a bar fight. So, you better stay out of places where it is Really spoken.

[Linked Image]

I don't hit girls.....hahahha LOSER!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Secret Service is going to be on your doorstep soon if you don't get rid of that avatar!!! wink

Larry truly is a pathetic moron.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Larry sounds like a flaming [bleep] libturd...just saying. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nsaqam
The Secret Service is going to be on your doorstep soon if you don't get rid of that avatar!!! wink

Larry truly is a pathetic moron.

I gotz more fire power! :>)

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Hey Larry, how about them peanuts?
You know the only thing I take away from your post is that you enjoy places that let you "park in the rear"
Seems rather fitting for you.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My latest communique from Larry:

Geeze BT, a little disappointed in you jumping in the briar patch with that bunch.

Always respected your real expertise compared to the azz gas coming out of those fakers.

Now up to 27 user names, it's just a game now.

They were so dense they even missed the obvious reference to Mt Dora ..... LOL

kwaherini rafiki yangu

Sorry, Larry, despite my differences with other members, I've never held you in high regard. Certainly not above that of whaleshit.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Bricktop
My latest communique from Larry:

Geeze BT, a little disappointed in you jumping in the briar patch with that bunch.

Always respected your real expertise compared to the azz gas coming out of those fakers.

Now up to 27 user names, it's just a game now.

They were so dense they even missed the obvious reference to Mt Dora ..... LOL

kwaherini rafiki yangu

Sorry, Larry, despite my differences with other members, I've never held you in high regard. Certainly not above that of whaleshit.

Good post Bricktop

Looks like Framis lost the ONLY member he claimed was his friend....Laffin

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Larrywithmanypersonalities,

Aint you got some great big case going on against us guys?

I still havent had anybody come knocking at my door over it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Most gang members have identifying characteristics unique to their specific clique or gang."

Do you suppose systematically stalking one person by a group or men (?) who all share the same attitude and respose to anyone they disagree with would equate to an "identifying characteristic".
Do you suppose the obsessive need to control both the membership and threads on a website among a group of men (?) would equate to an "identifying characteristic".
Do you suppose a group of men whose posts almost all start with "Re:" (no original ideas or accomplishments of merit) would equate to an "identifying characteristic".
Do you suppose a group of men (?) who habitually lie about their target victim (as in the BS about GunBroker F/B) (A+ last time I looked and how many guns sold this year?)

We can do this forever if you wish to. I have watched as your gang has driven other members off the site or gotten Bin to do the dirty work you cowards would never try FTF. The real "buddies" I have on this site as well as all the other forums I post on do enjoy watching you all get you shorts in a knot.

You and I and maybe even Bin know that the great majority of my posts on this site have been to buy, sell or offer wisdom gained by over 50 years behind the bolt. Rather than realizing adults can disagree, make fun of one another and even call each other chidish names on occasion, you have chosen to make this a crusade to justify yourselves. Even going so far a death threats (never did see him show up in FL).

Take heart you are providing entertainment for many folks as well as turning many potentially active members into lurkers. Soon this site may have as many active members as ARAIG (given that some are the same).

I really know none of you could ever change your stripes because of the gang mentality, not even to mention having to admit to being slightly childish in lies, thread pirating, threats and OT posts.

Sort of reminds me of a collection of Dean Vernon Wormers. As hard as he tried he still ended up getting knocked off his perch.

See y'all whenever I wish to.

[Linked Image]

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=mtdorarider
And, as all my friends know [/quote]

What friends Larry Root? You don't have any.......

This is Larry talking.....

[Linked Image]

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Are we still considered " the Brat Pack"....?

Sweeeeeeeeet! grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like your silly Avatar with some redneck whupping on the president ? Have to ask my buddy's brother (USSS) what they think of that kind of video attack.

Folks, I think I've arrived. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You know good old framis probably has a buddy who is a brother to Osama Bin Laden and one who is a brother to Hugo Chavez too....... shocked

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by okok
I like your silly Avatar with some redneck whupping on the president ? Have to ask my buddy's brother (USSS) what they think of that kind of video attack.

Folks, I think I've arrived. grin

The dipshitt doesn't even know that's Rush. Friggin amazing.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
At least his old lady gets a different guy every night of the year.

Too Funny!

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

55 members (blackhawk44, aaronward9, 10gaugemag, big_g270, 6mmbrfan, 9 invisible), 1,528 guests, and 801 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,556
Posts18,510,431
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.