-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Obama clearly has a lot to hide....and a lot he HAD TO hide to get elected. He was essentially raised a Marxist/Muslim, and stayed one until it became politically convenient to join the Rev. Wrights church to help his career in Chicago politics.

He never stopped being a Marxist, but with help from the MSM airbrushed his contacts with....oh, say...terrorist bombers and such.

His records, if he ever unsealed them, would likely show that....yes, he was born in Hawaii. His religion was listed as Muslim. His Indonesian school records would show him to be a Muslim and probably an Indonesian citizen by way of his adoption by an Indonesian father. His school admissions probably seek special treatment on the basis of that, and also list his religion as Muslim. And his grades sucked at every school he attended, until in law school he got affirmative actioned onto the law review....but never managed to even write a case note.

the guy's whole career is a scam and a fraud, and if the American people saw all that paperwork he has worked so hard to keep from them, they would never have elected him.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by antlers
Good God! Some people still obsessed with Obama's birth certificate! The larger issue is the fact that the American people voted for him despite everything that 'was' known about him. We know what Obama stands for, the real battle lies in winning the hearts and minds of the American people to a more conservative viewpoint.

I see no larger issue than being Constitutionally eligible to serve in the highest executive office of our nation.If Obama is allowed to disregard the foundational laws of our land,the Constitution,then there is no law that can't be abridged by future politicians.

It is more than reasonable to require our leaders to prove they're eligibility,before allowing them to occupy an office that so dramatically effects this nations future.The constitutional crisis that could be created,by a person not eligible to serve,is almost unfathomable.

If Obama is ineligible,then this could be the issue that prevents him from running in 2012,and therefore the most important issue of all.

Despite the tremendous amount of effort that has been put forth over the years (through the media, through the courts, over the internet, via certain Republicans, via certain conspiracy theorists, etc.) to prove that Obama is constitutionally ineligible to serve as President...NOTHING has panned out for those efforts. Some Republicans have flatly rejected the claims of those mentioned above (Lindsey Graham, Tim Pawlenty, and Rick Santorum, to name a few). These continued claims make the Republicans look weak and desperate. The Republican leadership faces a dilemma between loosing support of those who continue to believe that Obama is not constitutionally eligible to serve as President...or damaging their credibility by continuing to beat a dead horse. Are the Republicans able to win the next Presidential election by talking about the differences between them and the Democrats?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Obama clearly has a lot to hide....and a lot he HAD TO hide to get elected. He was essentially raised a Marxist/Muslim, and stayed one until it became politically convenient to join the Rev. Wrights church to help his career in Chicago politics.

He never stopped being a Marxist, but with help from the MSM airbrushed his contacts with....oh, say...terrorist bombers and such.

His records, if he ever unsealed them, would likely show that....yes, he was born in Hawaii. His religion was listed as Muslim. His Indonesian school records would show him to be a Muslim and probably an Indonesian citizen by way of his adoption by an Indonesian father. His school admissions probably seek special treatment on the basis of that, and also list his religion as Muslim. And his grades sucked at every school he attended, until in law school he got affirmative actioned onto the law review....but never managed to even write a case note.

the guy's whole career is a scam and a fraud, and if the American people saw all that paperwork he has worked so hard to keep from them, they would never have elected him.

With that kind of a resume', he prolly sleeps with a Teddybear and all the lights on....

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Obama isn't withholding the records because of his actual place of birth, he's withholding them because of the fraud it would expose and the acknowledgement of his Muslim faith.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Great post, Steve, and my sentiments as well.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
that's my guess.....it would be hard to fake the contemporaneous newspaper announcement. But there's plenty of other stuff he doesn't want disclosed.....like how a penniless waif traveled around the world, where and on whose nickel.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
+1. The reason his citizenship is in doubt is because he was poorly vetted, and there are legitimate doubts about his citizenship. To ignore it is just plain stupid. Why in the world would you give him a pass on such an important issue as this? Making fun of the people that challenge this is ridiculous. So - shut me up, and tell me what proof exists that Obama is legally in his present job. It is not on this single issue that the whole anti Obama sentiment rests. The lefties would like to imagine we are addleheaded lemmings, following a mantra without any research or self education on the subject. That IS the way of the left, the slogan chanting followers. It is NOT the way of the right, particularly the Tea Partiers.

Last edited by bender; 03/25/11.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Just read your post. Precisely on point and I agree. The fact I was able to do so in one sentence proves I wasn't getting paid for it.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
For the record - I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire! I sure as hell would pump a tanker full of gas on them to make sure nothing was left! Not even the tribal coat! smirk

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If we are speculating on what is in his Birth Cert. what if the woman that he calls mom is not his mom but adopted him.

We can seculate just about anything. The feds should have required him to give it up and anyone that knows what it says after it comes out should be tried as a Traitor if he is not a Citizen and that will never happen neather

IC B3

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
that's my guess.....it would be hard to fake the contemporaneous newspaper announcement. But there's plenty of other stuff he doesn't want disclosed.....like how a penniless waif traveled around the world, where and on whose nickel.

Maybe hard to fake the announcement but not impossible.The address given in the announcement was that of the grandparents address and not that of Obama's father who had a residence there.

The two hospitals that Obama stated was his birth hospital claim they have no record of his birth.

A Democrat campaign worker stated that he could find no record of Obama's birth in the computer systems to which he had access such as Hawaiian state birth records.

There's much more to this mystery.I wouldn't place too much emphasis on his birth certificate as the Dems have had plenty of time to forge one.I would however take all of his obstruction as evidence that this man has something more serious to hide rather than affirmative action or poor grades.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just thinking about Ted Danza tapping that kinda makes a guy sick to his stomach. shocked

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His records, if he ever unsealed them, would likely show that....yes, he was born in Hawaii.

There ya' go. And regarding those who continue to push the 'Obama's not a U.S. citizen' issue, here's what one Republican leader had to say about that...

"Here is what the Republican party needs to do: we have to say that's crazy. So I'm here to tell you that those who think the president was born somewhere other than Hawaii you�re crazy ... let's knock this crap off and talk about the real differences we have." - Republican U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All that we are asking for is the truth, which we have never had from any source. Judges blocking this from going forward because of "lack of standing". Who has more standing to know the answers than the American people? If you want to be in the tank for Obama, that is your choice, mine is different. In my opinion, if this is ever settled and my suspicions hold true, everyone involved in this cover-up should be charged with treason and dealt with accordingly. miles

Last edited by milespatton; 03/25/11. Reason: punctuation

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
His records, if he ever unsealed them, would likely show that....yes, he was born in Hawaii.

There ya' go. And regarding those who continue to push the 'Obama's not a U.S. citizen' issue, here's what one Republican leader had to say about that...

"Here is what the Republican party needs to do: we have to say that's crazy. So I'm here to tell you that those who think the president was born somewhere other than Hawaii you�re crazy ... let's knock this crap off and talk about the real differences we have." - Republican U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham

Well, first....Lindsey Graham is a leader only to liberal Republicans. He has zero stroke in the party and will probably lose his next primary.

second, the fact that he was probably born in a hospital in Hawaii doesn't answer the question of whether he was a US citizen....or claimed to be one....when he applied for schools, not does it address his probable past representations to US schools that he is a Muslim.

it's about the lies.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I agree that the problem is probably not the birth certificate itself, but something in the following records.

Other than the playground mentality expressed by racists like Oprah, has anyone ever expressed a legitimate reason why Obama does not make any of the requested records public?

Seriously, unless he has something to hide, why would he not?

I suspect that he'll trot out only a birth certificate immediately prior to the next election and the media and the playground mentality crowd will be yelling from the rooftops that everyone got what they wanted, move along, nothing to see, etc...
While still never peeling back to the layer that reveals him for the fake he is.

Have a good day man. In honor of personal freedom and the open squirrel season, I think I'll go put a hole through dinner's head.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Does anyone know when he changed his name?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well, first....Lindsey Graham is a leader only to liberal Republicans. He has zero stroke in the party and will probably lose his next primary.

What about Tim Pawlenty and Rick Santorum? Do they have stroke in the party?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

second, the fact that he was probably born in a hospital in Hawaii doesn't answer the question of whether he was a US citizen....or claimed to be one....when he applied for schools, not does it address his probable past representations to US schools that he is a Muslim.

Regarding his birth...in Hawaii...is citizenship not acquired automatically at birth? Are all persons born in the U.S. citizens of the U.S.?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Any idea who paid for his education?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, AdventureBound, 21 invisible), 14,524 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,984
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.