Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
and nothing less than complete adherence to the law is possible short of tearing our very Republic apart.
============

Hey man,lighten up a little on that one. At least until I'm done paying for my kid's law school expenses.

Oh yeah...swear to me about your strict adherence to the law,Cole Younger!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I had a conversation not long ago, with a long-time buddy who now lives near Atlanta. He is a conservative and dislikes Obama as all good Americans do. Nonetheless, he was anti"birther" saying as how he didn't care where Obama had been born if he was the best to run the country. Obviously, he didn't think that was the case but still...I vehemently disagree. I think that unless you adhere to the foremost laws in our nation, such as the Constitution, then no law is worth anything. The only thing left is force which equates to tyranny. The only reason to obey any law we personally don't agree with is the government's threat of force against us. That leaves a lot up for grabs if the government becomes unable to enforce its threats of coercion.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
and nothing less than complete adherence to the law is possible short of tearing our very Republic apart.
============

Hey man,lighten up a little on that one. At least until I'm done paying for my kid's law school expenses.

I obey all the laws I agree with and can't disobey without jail time, just like yourself...

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N

Take Two: Donald Trump Releases Official Birth Certificate - ABC News

Trump, who has been putting pressure on Obama lately to make public his long-form birth certificate from Hawaii, decided to set a good example and release his own on Monday. Only problem was, the document that Trump provided to the conservative Website Newsmax wasn't his actual birth certificate, but rather a "hospital certificate of birth."

On Tuesday, Trump, who is contemplating a presidential run in 2012, sought to correct the oversight, providing a copy of his official birth certificate issued by the New York City Department of Health to ABC News.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NeBassman

Take Two: Donald Trump Releases Official Birth Certificate - ABC News

Trump, who has been putting pressure on Obama lately to make public his long-form birth certificate from Hawaii, decided to set a good example and release his own on Monday. Only problem was, the document that Trump provided to the conservative Website Newsmax wasn't his actual birth certificate, but rather a "hospital certificate of birth."

On Tuesday, Trump, who is contemplating a presidential run in 2012, sought to correct the oversight, providing a copy of his official birth certificate issued by the New York City Department of Health to ABC News.
Well, it ain't like there isn't a precedent. Or is it "President". It's all good, in the hood.

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
So?? Trump produced in 24 hours. How long has Obama taken?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
============

Actually at one time I was sworn to uphold all the laws of the state of Kansas. That don't mean you can see my birth certificate though.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What about his salary? It looks like he owes us all the money back if he is found to not be eligible. What about all those that had to have known? Maybe Obama makes a deal and steps down with no prostitution, but what about everybody who aided and abetted? Don't they get some jail time?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
What about his salary? It looks like he owes us all the money back if he is found to not be eligible. What about all those that had to have known? Maybe Obama makes a deal and steps down with no prostitution, but what about everybody who aided and abetted? Don't they get some jail time?

Freudian slip...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think the real reason he's trying to keep his papers secret is that they say he's a Muslim,

either that or race is listed as white.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
From The ABC article - looks like 3 years ago.

The Obama campaign released a "certification of live birth," which is a shorter document that carries the same legal weight as the long one, in 2008.

Question for the lawyers, does the short form BC meet the same legal requirements as the long form BC as the ABC article claims? Let's hear the legal arguments why short form doesn't.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Whatever happens will happen once he's gone in 2012,not before. And, it will be a continuance of the status quo with a "oops,my bad" thrown in.

The country is more to blame than Obama.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NeBassman
From The ABC article - looks like 3 years ago.

The Obama campaign released a "certification of live birth," which is a shorter document that carries the same legal weight as the long one, in 2008.

Question for the lawyers, does the short form BC meet the same legal requirements as the long form BC as the ABC article claims? Let's hear the legal arguments why short form doesn't.
Again, let's not and say we did. You can use a search engine. Besides, I know you've been in on these same discussions right here. Wtf? Why derail the thread looking for info that has been beaten to death?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whatever happens will happen once he's gone in 2012,not before. And, it will be a continuance of the status quo with a "oops,my bad" thrown in.

The country is more to blame than Obama.
Thanks for insuring that something will indeed be investigated soon. laugh

Sorry, I just had to.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's been investigated out the yahoo. It's just gaining more momentum lately and to a extent I don't believe it can continue to be ignored without repercussions.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's been investigated out the yahoo. It's just gaining more momentum lately and to a extent I don't believe it can continue to be ignored without repercussions.

I don;t think anything will ever come of any of it. Not as long as he remains commander and chief. Nothing Nada!
Then whatdoiknow.........

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
However it turns out with Obama it will likely become part of the Presidential electoral process from here on out; anyone who hopes to become President must demonstrate their proof of naturalized citizenship first.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by 700LH

I don;t think anything will ever come of any of it. Not as long as he remains commander and chief. Nothing Nada!

===============

If more states won't permit him on the ballot for the 2012 elections until he does produce,something must come out of it by necessity.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If more states won't permit him on the ballot for the 2012 elections until he does produce,something must come out of it by necessity.

Hopefully this will happen

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by 700LH

===============

How many states, as of right now, have laws on the books requiring proof of eligibility (long form birth certificates, etc.), and which states are they?

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 160user, 1234, 222Sako, 69 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,790
Posts18,496,085
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.