Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
BTW - as far as the U.S. being the main source of guns to the cartels...

Absolute, unadulterated bullschit.

You show me where I can go pick up full-auto AKs, RPKs, etc., in the U.S., in quantity and regularly, and I'll kiss your ass.

Now, take a look at the nations to the South of Mexico where about a gazillion weapons of all stripes were essentially dumped during the Cold War, and at the completely unchecked shipping and air lanes between Mexico and both Central/South America and Asia, and the availability of serious firepower from those areas.... And tell me it's easier for FA/regulated firearms to come through distributors, dealers, shops, paperwork, modification, and transport from the U.S., vice simply being bartered and driven, shipped, flown, or walked in from those other locales.

As stated, ignoring that, and blaming US gives Hussein, Holder, Hitlery & Co political leverage against us, based and supported by falsehoods.

That schit, don't fly.
Indeed. I am in complete agreement and have always been. I made one mis-statement on this thread which I clarified. Average gun owners can't get those things and normal gun dealers don't deal in them. There are some at gunshows and through Class 3 dealers but they are so regulated that it would be stupid and not cost affective to arm cartel soldados with those. I am in complete sympathy with our border residents and also honest Mexicans across the border as to their plight in this crime infested area-hence my statement that you applauded early-on. I could go on but there is no need for further clarification.

Anybody that wants me to dissect this further for their own edification can feel free to PM shocked me.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
BTW - as far as the U.S. being the main source of guns to the cartels...

Absolute, unadulterated bullschit.

You show me where I can go pick up full-auto AKs, RPKs, etc., in the U.S., in quantity and regularly, and I'll kiss your ass.

Now, take a look at the nations to the South of Mexico where about a gazillion weapons of all stripes were essentially dumped during the Cold War, and at the completely unchecked shipping and air lanes between Mexico and both Central/South America and Asia, and the availability of serious firepower from those areas.... And tell me it's easier for FA/regulated firearms to come through distributors, dealers, shops, paperwork, modification, and transport from the U.S., vice simply being bartered and driven, shipped, flown, or walked in from those other locales.

As stated, ignoring that, and blaming US gives Hussein, Holder, Hitlery & Co political leverage against us, based and supported by falsehoods.

That schit, don't fly.

Exactly, Mil. weapons are available in all the countries of Latin/S. America. That from European countries too. The Mex. cartels have no problem buying arms,they have LOTS OF MONEY. They have no problems buying ingredients to make Meth. by the TON, to be used in their meth. factories. Not grams & ounces, that you see in the US.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"I cannot at this point, believe that I actually defended you as long as I did. Despite all the things you have going on, a gentleman simply doesn't conduct himself this way. I tried repeatedly to settle this via PM without all this stupid drama. When it didn't settle it, I asked for your phone number thinking maybe a phone conversation could settle things. I even offered to PM you mine so you could call me. "

So let's cancel the upcoming Golf and lunch thing.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
""I cannot at this point, believe that I actually defended you as long as I did."

Jesus H.Christ on a [bleep]' POGO STICK.

I just bailed outta' my boots, after another 14 hour PRODUCTIVE day.....if you think I "Need" or "Want" protection, from you, or anybody else you are INDEED the little prick of a wanabe politician that all of your MOUTHY, and interminable confusing text has kinda' POINTED a bright light in your direction, anticipating confirmation.

This is GREAT,......not only has Janet from another planet been covering my six,......"Cole Younger" has been right there with it , or her, or WTF eek

Yo,...."Cole",......knowing that you've withdrawn your "Protection" is going resonate all through the Sonora Chihuahua tonight,....life here will never again seem as secure,....knowing you've jammed out.

"JAM TART",....that's a fine Canadian insult,....you wear it well.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Cross, you seem to be somehow fascinated with the PM's I sent you related to this. You took the liberty of sharing them with some of your friends and have also quoted liberally from them. You also have made several allusions to wanting to post them here for everybody to somehow judge. With your permission, I'll just post them myself, since you want to continue this. What do you say sport?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
What exactly do you disagree with me on here. Be specific. You made reference to "ripping my head off and" the rest of it had to do with defecation. I believe you said you had not threatened me. That must mean that you think you will best me in some sort of debate. Let's go. Where is our disagreement here?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Aren't you going to get Oprah and Company up to speed first,....there well may be a buck in this,...all the drama,....

YOU are playing the Drama Queen here,...with this "PM" chit,.....I'd compare you to a Young Oldman1942,....at this point,....wit a fine soupcon of "Old Douche"

Go nuts,...and put up whatever cocks your pistol, bad azz.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Aren't you going to get Oprah and Company up to speed first,....there well may be a buck in this,...all the drama,....

YOU are playing the Drama Queen here,...with this "PM" chit,.....I'd compare you to a Young Oldman1942,....at this point,....wit a fine soupcon of "Old Douche"

Go nuts,...and put up whatever cocks your pistol, bad azz.

GTC
You can't just say yes or no to the permission to post your PM's along with mine? I have three bunches pertaining to this issue and if you want both yours and mine posted, I will do so.

I am not the one keeping the ball rolling here. You are.

I consider you a coward. Speak plainly or shut up about it all. Where is your disagreement with what I said on this thread? I don't have all night. Drink some courage and post up. As to going nuts, you've already got that covered. You need to be checked for Dementia of some sort.

Last edited by ColeYounger; 04/02/11.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Post what your beef is exactly and specifically, with what I said. You said you would rip off my head and then something about defecation. I am here right now. I have a bit of time before bed. You evidently think you're going to best me in some sort of debate.

Give me permission and I'll post those three bunches of PM's. I don't have one that I deleted before I read.

State where we disagree and I will address it.

I tried dealing with you as a gentleman, but you wanted it on the boards. Here it is. Let's go.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drink a big steaming hot cup of STFU,....and post WHATEVER JAZZES your goddam startle centers, you poor abused and misunderstood whatever the [bleep] it is you THINK you are.

I already SAID "Go Nuts"

crap,......this thing is going to get REAL interesting,.....but I'll only be able to "ATTACK" you once or twice a day,....seeing as how things are busy here,....

Yo, all,....."The return Of Hedda Hopper" coming up, pronto.

GTC

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Drink a big steaming hot cup of STFU,....and post WHATEVER JAZZES your goddam startle centers, you poor abused and misunderstood whatever the [bleep] it is you THINK you are.

I already SAID "Go Nuts"

crap,......this thing is going to get REAL interesting,.....but I'll only be able to "ATTACK" you once or twice a day,....seeing as how things are busy here,....

GTC

Gregg, classy as ever.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

I already SAID "Go Nuts"

GTC

lol How far into the bottle are you tonight? Are you incapable of normal conversation? Do I have your permission to post those PM's or not? Yes or no, not some bs. Once again, here is your chance to "rip my head off" in a debate. YOU are the bad asss here Cross. Here is your chance to prove how tough you are on the internet. You and me. I don't need any backup. I don't have all night.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only reason why this whole "guns from the US getting into cartel hands" debate ever comes up, is because the media and the libs try and use it as political leverage against gun sales in our country. The cartel has a ton of cash and even if some of their weapons come from our country, they would get them anyway. This is what the anti-gun activists do. They throw the gun topic into an already highly flammable topic and get us to fight each other.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
The only reason why this whole "guns from the US getting into cartel hands" debate ever comes up, is because the media and the libs try and use it as political leverage against gun sales in our country. The cartel has a ton of cash and even if some of their weapons come from our country, they would get them anyway. This is what the anti-gun activists do. They throw the gun topic into an already highly flammable topic and get us to fight each other.
Outlaw, this is bit different. Somebody who I once called a friend, has called me out and called me vile names including a liar. Not just man to man, on a private message, but in public. I had no wish for this but it has been pushed by this person for several days now.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

I already SAID "Go Nuts"

GTC

Let's roll. That is unless you are too inebriated. If so, just say so. Otherwise, let's speak plainly rather than in some drunken, idiotic, drivel. I tire of this and think it is very much you doing just about everything you have accused me of. Where are your guts Greg? Crack open another bottle and take a long pull. I'm sure if you look inside the whiskey, your courage will emerge.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"lol How far into the bottle are you tonight?"

Dodging and diverting,...yo , dil-weed you "Removed yourself from all the chit you posted,.....

now when I do that it's like GONE.

Maybe you have a "Special" filing method, that I'm to poor to afford.

POST the [bleep]' things, and quit actin'like Micheal Jackson waiting for Liz Taylor , in front of some Hollywood chithole.

I've gotta' be running by 0530,.....so will not be around to indulge your "Debate".....it's hardly "Fine Wine" more like "WHINE"

Poor misunderstood Cole,......life is so cruel and unforgiving.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Dodging and diverting,...yo , dil-weed you "Removed yourself from all the chit you posted,.....

POST the [bleep]' things, and quit actin'like Micheal Jackson waiting for Liz Taylor , in front of some Hollywood chithole.

I've gotta' be running by 0530,.....so will not be around to indulge your "Debate".....it's hardly "Fine Wine" more like "WHINE"

GTC
lmao It is you who lack understanding. I don't give shixt what your personal schedule is tomorrow or what you are fantasizing that it is. Can you not say a simple yes or no? Everybody can then see how threatening and creepy my PM's to you were.

Once again, where are we in disagreement on what was said on this thread Greg? You call somebody a liar because they misstate something then clarify what they meant?

You are a miserable little cowardly game player.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

GTC

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And YOU Se�or, are somebody RIGHT in the middle of having their mind [bleep] with......and if that's a "Game" one would have to conjecture that YOUR starting it was a 'Play those games, win those prizes."

"Everybody can then see how threatening and creepy my PM's to you were."

Do you have Loser1960 ghostwriting this chit for you ?

Put up WHATEVER you need to put up,....if you have it after removing yourself.

Can you scream like a B grade Horror Flick Heroine ?

Now would be the time.

Later,.....

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brian, I couldn't resist...

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

417 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 50 invisible), 2,547 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,532
Posts18,530,971
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.