Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Well the wife and I got to the er at midnight with contractiond 4 minutes apart. Made our way up to L and D only to find out she isn't dialated a bit. So they are going to monitor her overnight and with contraction so frequent there won't be much sleep tonight.

Y'all stay tuned for the arrival of my daughter our first child.

Last edited by RugerM77270; 04/05/11.

Whatever a 7x57 can do a 270 can do better.

True fair chase is you in the woods buttnaked with nothing but your finger nails and teeth.

If you'e fixin' to put a hole in something, make it a hole to remember.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
hang in there! My son wasnt born until 11:11 am,after going to the hospital about 10 pm.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
With #1, we went to the hospital at 8:45 AM and she was born at 3:15 AM. I know about long waits!

Wishing you the best, Ruger.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
hey good luck and best wishes for the little misses and your new baby...

hopefully the baby will be nice and healthy and mom surviving it all with little complications..

hopefully you will be in there for the delivery... few things are cooler than watching a baby being born.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Nurse just checked and still no dialation.

True fair chase is you in the woods buttnaked with nothing but your finger nails and teeth.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
good luck and best wishes

Time spent hunting is not deducted from one's lifetime.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It's worth the wait my friend. Hey, at least you can cruise this place while you wait right? smile

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I followed the tail-lights of a semi thirty-five miles through a snowstorm in the middle of the night only to have the doctor tell us that my wife had probably just rolled over on her bladder and that we weren't having a baby that day. By the time this had been determined, the sun had come up, the snowstorm had passed and we drove home. I went to school, realized that I hadn't had but an hour of sleep and that the kids would be better served by having someone else in the room, so I sent a note to the office asking if they could find someone to come in at noon. Before this could be accomplished, one of the resource teachers was at my door telling me to get home as fast as I could, she would cover my class until someone else could be found. This time the trip was made without the need of help and our son showed up quite quickly. Just a little story to help you pass the waiting time. Best wishes.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Women!!!! They are always late. smile

Jim

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I wouldn't have missed the birth of our daughter for anything. Make sure you're there to welcome her to the world!

God Bless her little soul.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, not always - or there would be a whole lot more trips to the maternity ward. smile

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Update its 5:30 and she has been asleep for about an hour the monitor shows she is still having contractions but we got some meds that are helping her relax. The IV did wonders but took 20 min 2 nurses and 3 blown out veins to accomplish. Doctor should be in within the next few hours and give us a clear diagnosis.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All things come to he who waits. This includes babies. smile

Sam......

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
In my day we had a couple year old magazines lying about.
No sailor phones or inter gnats.

For my first there was am amish "father to be ) about 15 sleeping in the "Fathers waiting ares "
abut the size and shape of a small closet.
I guess she was in labor over 30 hours.
We were lucky at about 18 the first time.
4-5 the second.

Good luck. The begining of the best part of your life!

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Doesn't matter how long you wait - the results will be wonderful!! smile Prayer's sent to all!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wife and I arrived at the hospital at 9:00 AM and the wife delivered at 9:35 AM. No need to waste time waiting around. 25 years ago today as a matter of fact. I need to call my son to wish him a happy birthday! Good luck with your delivery.

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Best of luck guy,them girls do things the way they want to at there convenience. Took mine at 10 AM one day and they started the labor at 6am the next by 2pm I cut the cord and held my daughter. I told her that she carried our daughter for 9 mths but I got to hold her first, did't go over well. For some strange reason she had no humor left,never got it back either.Best of luck got the fingers x'ed for you and yours. Magnum Man

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Hope Mom and Baby are safe, sound, and happy this morning.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pretty exciting times! Our first one entered the world on opening day of firearms deer season in Indiana. I think it was an omen as he loves to hunt and fish. Hope all goes well for the delivery.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WOW!! Great!! Let us know quick so's I kin fire up a stogie for ya~~
[Linked Image]

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1minute, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 65 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,152
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.