Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
maddog Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
...that doesn't believe he was just shot yesterday and his body has been buried at sea? Not sure and no proof, but I think there is a major credability gap going on here. I guess I can see them saying it, so the mussies think he was buried in accordance with their religious beliefs, but my doubting mind is raising the BS flag, on that part of the reporting. JMHO.

maddog

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by maddog
...that doesn't believe he was just shot yesterday and his body has been buried at sea? Not sure and no proof, but I think there is a major credability gap going on here. I guess I can see them saying it, so the mussies think he was buried in accordance with their religious beliefs, but my doubting mind is raising the BS flag, on that part of the reporting. JMHO.

maddog

Speculation is they'd have done DNA tests to confirm it was him...certain it wouldn't have been confirmed by sight alone. Doubt it happened just yesterday.

Where the body is? Who knows?

They're reporting what they're being told.

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't believe for an instant he was buried at sea.The credibility for proof of an actual body with DNA evidence they already have is too powerful a tool to simply toss overboard...just can't buy that one!!

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have to ask why they'd bury him at sea?

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Any burial place that could be found would become a muslim shrine pretty fast.

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Odessa

You don't have to give the [bleep] anything but a pine box on an unknown potters hill.

Them [bleep] don't have to know where.

Burn him.

BTW, whatever they did or do, they have confirmation that it's him, and pics of how they did it, and disposed of it. We may never see them, or only the ones they want us to. But they have all the proof needed.

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Burying him in Roswell, Area 51, with the aliens and birth certificate.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seems, from the news reporting...they were honoring Muslim tradition of burial within 24 hours of death. Why we'd honor that, is beyond me.

War Damn Eagle!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by .280Rem
Seems, from the news reporting...they were honoring Muslim tradition of burial within 24 hours of death. Why we'd honor that, is beyond me.

Muslim as POTUS.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Cause two wrongs don't make a right?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Burial at sea, at least he'll become literally, what he was figuratively in life...a piece of [bleep]. Shark [bleep] on the bottom of the ocean.

War Damn Eagle!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

I'm with you on that. We need to quit being NICE in the war on terror.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If true [which I doubt] it was probably part of the Presidential order to appease his Muslim brothers.There's no reason I can think off that would require the US to honor any tradition of that POS bastage or his followers religion.That shows a bit of weakness on our part..we owe them absolutely NOTHING !!!

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
...that doesn't believe he was just shot yesterday and his body has been buried at sea?
maddog

Unless you're a complete moonbat and accept a vast conspiricy involving thousands of people then you're alone.

Work this am is a lot of fun and I can assure you he is whacked, cold and wet.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
...and while it is not the "American way" to be cowardly and treasonous (as our Government Politicians have become), it is the American way to be respectful...even when we kill our enemies.

M
maddog Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Pugs, I think you took what I said wrong. I believe he is dead. I just don't believe he was shot, body extracted, DNA taken, buried at sea, in 8-12 hrs. The real answer to that time line, we may never know.

maddog

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Odessa

He should have been feed to the pigs. Enshrine that.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pugs
...that doesn't believe he was just shot yesterday and his body has been buried at sea?
maddog

Unless you're a complete moonbat and accept a vast conspiricy involving thousands of people then you're alone.

Work this am is a lot of fun and I can assure you he is whacked, cold and wet.

Don't believe in any vast conspiracy. How'd they confirm so quick would be my only question?

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
...and while it is not the "American way" to be cowardly and treasonous (as our Government Politicians have become), it is the American way to be respectful...even when we kill our enemies.

I guess I agree. As long as it doesn't interfere with the business at hand.

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pugs, I think you took what I said wrong. I believe he is dead. I just don't believe he was shot, body extracted, DNA taken, buried at sea, in 8-12 hrs. The real answer to that time line, we may never know.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

The number of people who had hands on the body and the timeline is very well documented. There will be no doubt about this. As others have said, burial at sea in compliance with muslim custom buys us some level of goodwill with the rational side of Islam and that we are better than "them".

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

208 members (10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 222ND, 17CalFan, 257wthbylover, 28 invisible), 17,551 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,995
Posts18,540,238
Members74,053
Most Online21,066
3 hours ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.