Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

72 mermaids?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.

S
S
I believe the photo and announcement are FAKE, FAKE, FAKE...

Everything in the media is lopsided. No dissent allowed (NO body, how convenient); so it�s an inside job! Go figure, typical BHO.

It's always handy to keep the public behind the curve. I'm highly educated (more than enough) and not that gullible. I don�t eat bullshit pie. BHO believers can keep on drinking his Kool-Aid. It seems too many people are still willing to accept everything that is skillfully served to them. Truth, honor, and honesty are lost qualities in America. The political and common standards carried on today are the exact opposites of the America I grew up in. Slow thinkers are easy to herd and are expected to jump on bandwagons, believing everything they're told ...that's the state of America. Whatever you do, please don't think on your own. Apparently there are some people on the �fire� that revile inquiring minds; since thinking outside the box scares them. I'm not a follower and I don�t apologize for it.

A more important and pertinent question is being overlooked. Is it still illegal for the President of the United States to direct or issue an order to have someone in the world killed or assassinated? H-m-m-m, have they changed the law on this matter? NO. This could be brought to the attention of the International Courts. I don�t think we are at war with Pakistan. I never cared for nor would I ever defend Osama, but I don�t believe he was killed, too. I just wonder why BHO would risk violating a statutory U.S. law for what is clearly an unknown return. Which proves my point, he didn�t break any restrictive law because the photo and the announcement are FAKE, FAKE, FAKE... Typical BHO, he�s the king of juke.

Finally, don't forget about Hollywood; gore movies, stand-in doubles (or the poor sap, whomever the poser was), or blue-screen, and excessive creativity. Remember Hollywood loves BHO and his dogma. He's running a campaign here.

...I spent most of my money on Guns, Women & Booze. The rest I wasted.

...I started out with nothing and after paying for all my hunting I'm getting back to where I started.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
He died in Tora Bora.

I tend to agree

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
photo shopped....
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
photo shopped....
[Linked Image]

Yup.
Here is included the other one used in the composition.
http://i51.tinypic.com/kd7fv6.jpg

I enjoyed it anyway. Since we can't see the real one.
Kudos to the artist.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Stoneman
I believe the photo and announcement are FAKE, FAKE, FAKE...

Everything in the media is lopsided. No dissent allowed (NO body, how convenient); so it�s an inside job! Go figure, typical BHO.

It's always handy to keep the public behind the curve. I'm highly educated (more than enough) and not that gullible. I don�t eat bullshit pie. BHO believers can keep on drinking his Kool-Aid. It seems too many people are still willing to accept everything that is skillfully served to them. Truth, honor, and honesty are lost qualities in America. The political and common standards carried on today are the exact opposites of the America I grew up in. Slow thinkers are easy to herd and are expected to jump on bandwagons, believing everything they're told ...that's the state of America. Whatever you do, please don't think on your own. Apparently there are some people on the �fire� that revile inquiring minds; since thinking outside the box scares them. I'm not a follower and I don�t apologize for it.

A more important and pertinent question is being overlooked. Is it still illegal for the President of the United States to direct or issue an order to have someone in the world killed or assassinated? H-m-m-m, have they changed the law on this matter? NO. This could be brought to the attention of the International Courts. I don�t think we are at war with Pakistan. I never cared for nor would I ever defend Osama, but I don�t believe he was killed, too. I just wonder why BHO would risk violating a statutory U.S. law for what is clearly an unknown return. Which proves my point, he didn�t break any restrictive law because the photo and the announcement are FAKE, FAKE, FAKE... Typical BHO, he�s the king of juke.

Finally, don't forget about Hollywood; gore movies, stand-in doubles (or the poor sap, whomever the poser was), or blue-screen, and excessive creativity. Remember Hollywood loves BHO and his dogma. He's running a campaign here.

I am surprised that many who, last week, would not have believed BHO if he had said the sun would rise are now believing him as if he was speaking ex-cathedra.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Must be fake, I don't see the usual smirk of arrogance in his expression....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Must be fake, I don't see the usual smirk of arrogance in his expression....
So, who's the source of this obvious fake picture?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
They're reporting the fake composite was probably released by Pakistani media..........for whatever reason.

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Wait Wait Wait!!

That's his ass!! Show us his face!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GrandView
They're reporting the fake composite was probably released by Pakistani media..........for whatever reason.

[Linked Image]

Was pretty easy to see it was a fake. Can't imagine anyone thinking otherwise...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Stoneman
Is it still illegal for the President of the United States to direct or issue an order to have someone in the world killed or assassinated? NO. I just wonder why BHO would risk violating a statutory U.S. law for what is clearly an unknown return.

CYA by the White House today, in correcting Reuters (who is now piised off) for printing that this was a hit order, which is what the White House told them in the first place. The regime quickly figured out the mistake they made, having fed one of their most faithful lapdogs a bone, and changed their tune to "we gave orders to take him alive, if at all possible".

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I wonder if it was the same person that did the fake Bin Laden photos that did Obamas fake birth certificate.
I would of thought Bin Laden would be more use alive to the CIA then dead. But having him alive could cause them a lot of problems. So if they had him alive and tucked away from the outside world and just report him dead its two bites at the cherry! And Obama comes out looking good as the guy who took him out.
They also timed it nicley so it wouldn't clash with the Royal wedding which was good of them.
May be I've read too many Robert Ludlum books!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Those same people who faked BHO's birth certificate are working on a fake death certificate for OBL.

I think OBL was actually killed in Kenya.

www.paracay.com

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Spank...here's what you're wanting to see.

The only information about what occurred inside the compound has come from American officials, much of it provided under condition of anonymity.

They said SEALs dropped down ropes from helicopters, killed bin Laden aides and made their way to the main building. Obama and his national security team monitored the strike, watching and listening nervously and in near silence from the Situation Room as it all unfolded.

"The minutes passed like days," John Brennan said.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-politics/20110503/US.Bin.Laden.US/

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

But how can we be sure it was OBL? All I want is a simple piece of paper to prove he wasn't killed in Kenya.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Show me the body

OBL's body should have been dragged (drug?) right down the middle of Pennsylvania Ave and the dumped in the Anacostia river for the carp and crabs to feast on.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I am surprised that many who, last week, would not have believed BHO if he had said the sun would rise are now believing him as if he was speaking ex-cathedra.

I believe the United States Navy, not Obama.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by watch4bear
He died in Tora Bora.

You may be correct but we need the death certificate to prove it.

It's our Constitutional right why won't BHO release it?
What is he hiding? I also want to see OBL's academic records. It is incumbent on him to prove he is qualified to be dead.

Do we want someone to be dead who is not qualified?

Typical moronic thinking! You believe you have rights that govern the world - that is just absurd. The laws in Pakistan apply - send them your request to provide the death certificate, until then, try thinking before typing.

Life is too short to squabble - mend the past, live today, and dream of tomorrow
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
[quote=Spanokopitas]
Those same people who faked BHO's birth certificate are working on a fake death certificate for OBL.

I think OBL was actually killed in Kenya. [/quote

I think he's in a cell in Virginia, I think Obama was born in Kenya, and Hilary got her hand over her face because she ain't waxed her top lip. grin

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

270 members (21, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 27 invisible), 1,743 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,492,998
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.