Print Thread
Hop To
L
LT_DAN Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
if this has been on 24-hour simply ignore.
i think this should read: how not to hunt buffalo.
those ph's have some huge ballas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQnZyeukczI
p.s the son says it was only a "small incident" ????

Last edited by LT_DAN; 05/15/11.

I might hunt too much, but it is still not enough!
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That video appears shortened w/ postproduction work as a commercial on Cold Steel's website (look for the OSS San Mai III tactical knife on www.coldsteel.com).

Va t'in tch�re !
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
http://www.coldsteel.com/sub-hilts-san-mai-iii.html

I d'ont understand why turning around the buff to that point and taking a knife instead of a rifle to finish it.

Last edited by grand_veneur; 05/15/11.

Va t'in tch�re !
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
it didn't look like the second knif thrust went deep. i'd hate to try and hold on till a buff bled out from a one lung injury unless he got the vessels above the heart. i'm wondering if the gut shots were with soft points and if the buff bled out from ruptured abdominal aorta? i think if i were the other son a rt hook to the client's jaw would have left me with a gun. i guess he thought the guy would shoot. i bet they dont hunt together anymore.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If my father was being stompped by a buff, I would not be standing there just filming the episode and watch my brother do his thing with a little knife............Hell NO!

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN

IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Quite a video. Dangerous game, yes.

T
T
...good discussion on AR (africa hunting section) as well...

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Tonk
If my father was being stompped by a buff, I would not be standing there just filming the episode and watch my brother do his thing with a little knife............Hell NO!
you got that right

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
A
A
I was actually afraid The Tribe DVDto write a review for this book after reading some other reviews. I am a caucasian man of 63 years. I'm writing this because I do not think that most typical reader of the book as a Tribe. I bought the book at the request of my niece of sixteen, Frontiers in Manhattan. WhileOne Tree Hill DVD on the train home I decided to read it. I agree with other reviewers, when you start you really can not put this down.The protagonist is a young African-American named David Peters. David is a universal him. It 's a young father, professional, and a very special girl Sopranos DVDnamed Star. Without giving a plot of land, which is very scripted, I might add, David is thrust into a nightmare apocalyptic proportions, because it was framed for murder and his daughter is kidnapped. At the center of this drama is the legendary Tribe Silver Eyed Africans who put the curse of the slave trader. The plot twists and a little 'potboiling, Gregory Townes How I Met Your Mother DVDweaves a very exciting and inspiring story that goes beyond race and social status. I think we have the makings of a new genre here, and I can not wait to read more about this talented writer.The tribe is a series of import size!I remember this one back in the day he was shown on WAM here in the United States. Finally, after all these years, I was able to buy all the sets of 5 complete (seasons) of that importance.Unfortunately, it will never be officially released here Scrubs DVDin America, but he was released on DVD in the area seconds.Most DVD players in the United States can not play, but you can buy a whole region DVD player here at Dvdshop888 for just Dollries all.Totally worth it!
-------------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
The Tribe DVD

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What am I reading here?

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That would be spam.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (12344mag, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,318 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,612
Posts18,511,758
Members74,008
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.