Hop To
Page 12 of 61 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 60 61
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Why don't you tell us exactly how you would have done it? First tell us what the guys history is, what the warrant(s) are for, and exactly what information you have received to indicate why you would do so.

Since no one else has answered this, I nominate TakeAKnee to go ahead.

He seems to have plenty of criticism for the cops and all the answers...he even new which way they should turn after they walked in the door.

Not to mention that Johnny Tactical name he's got.

==================

I doubt on his knees could take out a cheeseburger at a drive through window.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Why Blue? Have "we" drifted so far away from the Constitution that none of the Constitution, even the "old parts" matter?

Because if Thomas Jefferson were a Campfire-ite 90% of his posts wouldn't be "Yep", "+1" and Prison Planet insanity.
That would be odd. Is there someone who fits that description here?

Yep. whistle

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ringman
otherwise how do the SWAT guys live with themselves if this was just a tragic mistake?

They couldn't care less. Probably went out ate a burger and bragged about getting away with murder.

Dude!!

Don't like this anymore than the next man BUT I seriously doubt that.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What about the holes in the wall of the house fired from the outside in?

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That changes everything.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That changes everything.

It sure does. In the video I counted about six holes fired from the outside in. Of course, I guess it could have been somebody else's house. We all know how the MSM is.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Damn I hate government.
On that, my friend, we agree.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yep. whistle
Really?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just had another really weird thought. What difference does it make if the saftey was not off on the dude's rifle?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
About as much as if it wasn't loaded either...

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Reassign them all
Reassign my azz.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'll have to take your word for it, I've never been a SWAT type, though I've busted hundreds of doors as a narc, and used SWAT hundred's more. Unlike some people here, I ain't gonna pretend to know something I don't.

Sometimes it takes someone not so close to something, and with a moral compass, to see that opening up with automatic weapons in a house with 2 kids, over a drug warrant is unacceptable in a free society.

The fact you've obviously become desensitized to right and wrong from your "experiences" is a reflection on you, not others who might have a viable opinion. This is precisely why our nation established civilians over it's military and police forces.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So, this was a drug warrant?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Foxbat
I'll have to take your word for it, I've never been a SWAT type, though I've busted hundreds of doors as a narc, and used SWAT hundred's more. Unlike some people here, I ain't gonna pretend to know something I don't.

Sometimes it takes someone not so close to something, and with a moral compass, to see that opening up with automatic weapons in a house with 2 kids, over a drug warrant is unacceptable in a free society.

The fact you've obviously become desensitized to right and wrong from your "experiences" is a reflection on you, not others who might have a viable opinion. This is precisely why our nation established civilians over it's military and police forces.
Very well said.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
I don't think its wise to paint Pat with that brush; I'm sure he and other LEO's can give you ten million first hand examples of true schitballs that need gone and the stress from being in that situation DAILY.

The main blame for the children being in this situation is the supposed occupation of the father.

I still do not understand why this became a SWAT situation, which is last resort IMO and lives best be on the line if doors need kicked down, not just to exercise a [bleep] warrant for dope...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
So, this was a drug warrant?

Guerena grabbed his assault rifle and was pointing it at the SWAT team, which was trying to serve a narcotics search warrant as part of a multi-house drug crackdown

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gotcha. I never saw what the warrant was actually for.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by HawkI
I don't think its wise to paint Pat with that brush; I'm sure he and other LEO's can give you ten million first hand examples of true schitballs that need gone and the stress from being in that situation DAILY.

The main blame for the children being in this situation is the supposed occupation of the father.

I still do not understand why this became a SWAT situation, which is last resort IMO and lives best be on the line if doors need kicked down, not just to exercise a [bleep] warrant for dope...

Copper mining?

Perhaps I was rough on Powell with that, but I didn't like the arrogance of the statement that the rest of us don't have a clue, when it's really a question of right and wrong, not some hyper technical police protocol.

When we send SWAT into a house with 2 kids with machine guns on no knock narcotics warrants, we have transcended common sense and allowed law enforcement the option of doing what fits their schedule and goals, rather than following our Constitution.

[Linked Image]

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
When two of you are carrying shotguns and four full auto's, it don't take long to put 60 holes in somebody.

That kind of reminds me of a man shot 33 times by local police.
Actually three rounds of buckshot but it was 33 times by the paper's account.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HawkI

It's impossible to say if the decision to do a hard entry was the best route, but being familiar with serving multiple warrants on a single organization, the luxury of choosing when, and where, are limited.

Page 12 of 61 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 60 61

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

384 members (22kHornet, 1badf350, 160user, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 257robertsimp, 35 invisible), 1,497 guests, and 1,121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,098
Posts18,522,213
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.