Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 61 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 60 61
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I'm not going to extrapolate,.......

I CAN tell you that Dupnik's Department is a goddam circus,....and when you drive S. of Park Avenue, and cross Old Nogales Hwy,....you have LEFT the United States.

....and Yes, I know there are a lot of other areas that one can say that about,.....but S,Tucson, ....and the "Suburbs" one finds laying off to the sides of the Ajo Trail (on out through Robles Junction, and onto the Tohono O'hodam Rez. IS different,....there's a nutsy malevolence in the air that is more like present day Mexico than anything else.

My feeling,......I don't think the fellow was "Dirty",....the whole Narcotics Dealing phenomena is just to blatantly "In your Face" these days that I doubt anyone involved is holding 2 honest jobs,....one in a Furnace like Hell hole ( Asarco Mine). I know, I've hung steel in that SOB.

As far as " All the pertinent facts, and the whole Story coming out, and the juries decision "

Jesus H. Christ,....talk about [bleep]' naivete,......

I'm sure the "desert Rats" will back most of what I've said here about that town, and the way it runs

GTC

Just a question, is the area that you speak of within the unincorporated area of the county? Is it within the jurisdiction of the S.O? I'm not defending the Sheriff, but if it's outside of his jurisdiction, he's not going to go in on another agency unless requested. You blame the Sheriff, they're not all the same as you know, Devers is take care of business, but they aren't all like that, nor are they required to be. With an S.O as large as Pima, the Sheriff is an administrator first and formost. The daily LE function normally falls on the Undersheriff/Chief Deputy or the LE Commander if they have one.

GB1

G
gbp Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I know this has been played before, but i am really interested as to how this would have played out if the opposite were what we are discussing

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pima, the Sheriff is an AZZWHOLE first and formost

there,...fixed that one , too.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gbp
I know this has been played before, but i am really interested as to how this would have played out if the opposite were what we are discussing

Oh, absolutely,

....whatever that means confused

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

GTC

You ought to move there and run for the office. You only have to show residancy in the county about six months prior to filing your papers. With your LE experience and abilities you'ld get elected.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Odd, that with alla' yours, and a [bleep]' computer at your fingertips you can't find out the status (County or City) of a District in an American City.

Some investigator.

GTC

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by hunter1960

GTC

You ought to move there and run for the office. You only have to show residancy in the county about six months prior to filing your papers. With your LE experience and abilities you'ld get elected.

Do you have a clue at how many "true" LEO's cringe when you post?...just askin...

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Armed with this

Link: http://cms3.tucsonaz.gov/gis

.....maybe stupid can find a map of the Drexel Heights district (Hint right Nortwest of the Mission District) and figure something out fer' hisself.

"Just a Question",...WAF joke.

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TBaker5390
Originally Posted by hunter1960

GTC

Do you have a clue at how many "true" LEO's cringe when you post?...just askin...

Your not one that's for sure. What's wrong with him running for office, it's a free
country. All he has to do is meet the filing requirements. If your going to b1tch about how the job is being done, at least have the guts to stand up and try and do better. That instead of waiting for someone else to do it for you. He states that the current sheriff is not doing it right, then run against him. You must be an old cogger, always complaining about how bad it is, yet won't stand up and help change the situation.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=crossfireoops]Odd, that with alla' yours, and a [bleep]' computer at your fingertips you can't find out the status (County or City) of a District in an American City.

Some investigator.

GTC [/quote

I should of known better then ask a flippen drunk a simple question.

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The majority of home invasion robberies are of dope houses, where dope and/or cash are the target.

Revenge/payback are powerful motivators too, and all the excuse ever needed for some folk to turn out a well-planned, and subsequently well-executed violent, armed takeover of a mob of poison peddling maggots. Sometimes, lucky stuff happens. Like a 4 man team of muscle/security getting complacent and sloppy and leaving a single, green guy to run the shop for an hour. Or so I've read.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by T LEE
A dynamic entry to my home may mean my death, but not all the entry team will be going home afterwards, that is my line in the sand. I will not bow to the ABUSE of authority as I did not abuse my authority when I had it.
Are you available for cloning? wink

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by T LEE
A dynamic entry to my home may mean my death, but not all the entry team will be going home afterwards, that is my line in the sand. I will not bow to the ABUSE of authority as I did not abuse my authority when I had it.
Are you available for cloning? wink

TLEE's judgement , Ricky's Amen , along with Greg's opinion should serve as a dramatic condemnation of the raid ever taking place .I mean , that's like a 9-0 SCOTUS decision .

It will be interesting to see if Bob , Blue, and Minidude do the manly thing and just slink away. They are the only posters of consequence still supportinbg this insanity.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570

It will be interesting to see if Bob , Blue, and Minidude do the manly thing and just slink away. They are the only posters of consequence still supportinbg this insanity.

Maybe I'm of no consequence, but I quit posting on the thread because I have no idea what you're upset about.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Maybe I'm of no consequence, but I quit posting on the thread because I have no idea what you're upset about.

You can read all my posts , or read TLEE's one post , keeping in mind he ain't a cop hater .You should get this picture :

Initially just anger that this raid ever happened at all .

Then , growing frustration that responsible posters kept pretending there was not enough facts yet to just flat-out condemn the raid itself.

Finally you might actually detect a little fear on my part that people who are in a position to actually participate or plan future raid's like this can see nothing wrong with it.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hard entries are sometimes neccessary to obtain evidence from dangerous criminals. Why are you so certain this guy wasn't one?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
TLEE's judgement , Ricky's Amen , along with Greg's opinion should serve as a dramatic condemnation of the raid ever taking place .I mean , that's like a 9-0 SCOTUS decision .

It will be interesting to see if Bob , Blue, and Minidude do the manly thing and just slink away.
===============

Please tell me you're F'ing kidding me! LMFAO!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I never knew it was a competition?

The bottom line is that surveilance was lacking, and surveilance is separate from the SWAT crew, and I believe when a search is conducted in this manner it limits the margin for error immensely for everyone.

Like I keep saying, you kick down doors, you own it. When SWAT gets rolled out, its for real, but not for a guy, his kids and his wife in 45 seconds. Your surveilance should have told you that.

I hope the evidence obtained was worth it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Sorry Pat, not directed at you.

PD's make mistakes, I think this was one of those situations. I don't prescribe to "us versus them", but it seems a lot of people do...

Page 31 of 61 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 60 61

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 14 invisible), 993 guests, and 913 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,131
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.