Hop To
Page 37 of 61 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 60 61
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Mac84
Cyber kick to the nuts for that one.

..I think you mean cyber nuts (inow..cyber kick to the cyber nuts)...cause most here know that a cops' cyber nuts are huge....hence their massive and never-ending participation in these threads. ymdnv wink

Last edited by AcesNeights; 05/25/11. Reason: clarification for the cyber warriors

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That makes sense, Bob, but should it be SOP? High speed chases used to be SOP but many jurisdictions have decided to not do them anymore because of the risks involved.

I'm better when I move.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V

"On another point, I want to go on the record and say that the suspect got what he deserved if he knew he was pointing his rifle at police officers."

I can bang on your door and shout police as loud as anybody but if you bang on my door and shout police I don't know for sure that you're really the police and if you bust into my home you won't like my response. You shouldn't be breaking into my home in the United States of America.

Last edited by victoro; 05/25/11.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Bob, you and I both know there are better ways to take this guy in than bust down his door and blaze away with his family present.

The man had a job. That means he had a schedule. He could have been easily apprehended on a known timetable and whereabouts.

I have no idea why this goon squad approach is gaining so much momentum for non-capital cases. It is wrong all the way to hell. It has terrorized families and murdered innocent people. It is also pitting law abiding ordinary folks against the "establishment".

You gotta get out of the beltway more. Out here in flyover land, we don't take kindly to this kind of abuse of power. I don't want to have to feel I have to protect myself from both the bangers and the cops, but I do. I hate to talk to most cops. Last time I did, my daughters life had been threatened and I thought I was going to end up in jail. That's not right.

TLEE is retired and so are most of his quality. I grew up with the TLee kind of cop and they helped make America great. Now, the trend is reversed.

We see time after time some dumbazz idiot with a gun and badge slamming some old lady down to the asphalt, tazing someone over a traffic stop, pounding some kids head on the vehicle trunk. I'm sick of it. That kind of crap is not law enforcement, it's sadism. And we hear over and over again, it's just a few. Then we see a few dozen more without seeking them out.

No my friend, it is a serious issue. Maybe a more serious one than the economy or the debt. I was never unhappy even when broke because I was free. Now, freedom seems more a remembrance than reality and money don't help that.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
+10 RickyD

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RickyD
Bob, you and I both know there are better ways to take this guy in than bust down his door and blaze away with his family present.

The man had a job. That means he had a schedule. He could have been easily apprehended on a known timetable and whereabouts.

I have no idea why this goon squad approach is gaining so much momentum for non-capital cases. It is wrong all the way to hell. It has terrorized families and murdered innocent people. It is also pitting law abiding ordinary folks against the "establishment".

You gotta get out of the beltway more. Out here in flyover land, we don't take kindly to this kind of abuse of power. I don't want to have to feel I have to protect myself from both the bangers and the cops, but I do. I hate to talk to most cops. Last time I did, my daughters life had been threatened and I thought I was going to end up in jail. That's not right.

TLEE is retired and so are most of his quality. I grew up with the TLee kind of cop and they helped make America great. Now, the trend is reversed.

We see time after time some dumbazz idiot with a gun and badge slamming some old lady down to the asphalt, tazing someone over a traffic stop, pounding some kids head on the vehicle trunk. I'm sick of it. That kind of crap is not law enforcement, it's sadism. And we hear over and over again, it's just a few. Then we see a few dozen more without seeking them out.

No my friend, it is a serious issue. Maybe a more serious one than the economy or the debt. I was never unhappy even when broke because I was free. Now, freedom seems more a remembrance than reality and money don't help that.

You go Ricky! +1,000

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Great post and 100% spot on.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Along that note:

One unnerving question to ask some of the newer, younger police officers, maybe some of whom you may call a friend: "If handguns were banned in the U.S., would you..."?

The police aren't obligated to help you or find anything righteous, most of the time they are not equipped to do so.

Kudos to Terry and many others who do so in spite of.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
1. I don't know what flyover land you speak of but Google which of our respective states have had more SWAT raids.

2. If this turns out to be a gang that was committing violent home invasions,and it was a multiple house,multiple warrant dynamic,no, you can't wait for them to get off of work. It's a precision entry undertaken to preclude suspects from warning other suspects.

3. Terry said he needed to hear more facts before he rendered any opinion. It is what's been said from page 1 so if you feel some validation by trying to suggest Terry said something novel or different from the original postings, then that's your business and I will give it the significance it deserves.

4. If the cops,for 45 seconds, announced their presence by knocking and identifying themselves in both English and Spanish, I believe the wife is full of schit when she asserted she thought it was a 930am home invasion. I also believe it was the wife or Marine who made the call to the other suspect's home which was being searched.

5. If any of the above is true and the Marine still pointed his gun at cops who were simply outside a broken down door,then he knew the chances he was taking,he took them and he lost....badly.

6. If this Marine was part of a gang that was involved in violent home invasions of other people's homes, which also may have had children inside,his fatal mistake of engaging 5 0 with a pointed rifle is his own dumphuctidude of epic proportions and the chlorination troubles me not at all.

7. Specific items described in a sworn affidavit were presumably obtained during the searches. This manifests that either a informant or plant presented evidence or sworn testimony in furtherance of the issuance of warrants. If so, protecting the plant or informant is a paramount consideration and the delays in disclosure are most acceptable SOP and proper.

Hyperbolic descriptions, clearly invented from vivid imaginations and no factual support,while maybe some fun for some not paying attention,it's a boring waste of time for folks trained in the art of meticulous fact finding and not prone to drama-like,unsupported gossip.

If that Marine did, in fact, terrorize other innocent's homes after his own illegal forced entries and thereafter pointed a rifle at police, after knowing SWAT had satisfactorily announced before entry,[bleep] his busted dumb ass.

Last edited by isaac; 05/26/11.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Your art of meticulous fact finding is sucking right now, Yodda. My concern is not about the marine as much as the militaristic trends of law enforcement and it's inevitable infringement on freedom. I'm also still kinda fond of that innocent until proven guilty thing, and that old forgotten and forlorn fourth amendment. But I'm old fashioned that way. You can have the last word, if you would like. I'm done with this.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The police (especially Ninja wannabes) are not your friend.

With all the posturing going on here, I wonder if anyone has taken the time to read the WHOLE story as reported across dozens of sites on the Internet ?

You know little things like eye witness accounts........

Ruby Ridge Redux.

�If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.�

Joseph Goebbels

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hyperbolic descriptions clearly invented from vivid imaginations and no factual support,while maybe some fun for some not paying attention,it's a boring waste of time for folks trained in the art of meticulous fact finding and not prone to drama-like,unsupported gossip. BOB

This from a guy with 7 enumerated points replete with "if" , "I believe" ,"presumably" etc.

If this is the result of being "trained in the art of fact finding" I'll skip the training. grin

Goodnite all.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I think one sort of greatly diminishes his hopes for the innocence route when he points a rifle at PoPo,Ricky. I bet more than 50% of the world's dumbasses know that one. Your first sentence makes little sense and it's too late for me to deal with playground nanny,nanny boo boos. But,in fairness, I will most certainly listen to any facts you think you have already established.

4th amendment searches and seizures practically have nothing to do whatsoever with the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.You have a presumption of innocence when a cop effectutates a traffic stop,too. If the driver then pulls a gun on the cop and the cop wastes him instead, WTF does this silly presumption of innocence slant have to do with anything in regards the instant dynamic?

Many of you take pride in having a general conversant knowledge of the constitutional buzz words but if you really wish to impress,try to learn at what juncture they actually become relevant considerations and why.

Old fashioned ignorance is still ignorance,nonetheless. Good night,Ricky!

Last edited by isaac; 05/25/11.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Hyperbolic descriptions clearly invented from vivid imaginations and no factual support,while maybe some fun for some not paying attention,it's a boring waste of time for folks trained in the art of meticulous fact finding and not prone to drama-like,unsupported gossip. BOB

This from a guy with 7 enumerated points replete with "if" , "I believe" ,"presumably" etc.

If this is the result of being "trained in the art of fact finding" I'll skip the training. grin

Goodnite all.

================

Now you're starting to get it,old-timer. Folks have been saying you've been speculating since page one and now you wish to accuse one of it because he properly used words such as "if" and "I believe". You're inconsistent and awkward with your thoughts,dude. You don't have any facts but you speak of murder,cowardice and reports,none of which are supported by one iota of fact. I feel like I'm responding to trh or dd when they're voicing some of their famed critical thinking.

William Arthur Ward

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by FlaRick
That makes sense, Bob, but should it be SOP? High speed chases used to be SOP but many jurisdictions have decided to not do them anymore because of the risks involved.

Only because insurance companies write policy now. Just to be clear they write all policys now not just pursuit policy.

Dink

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by isaac
I think one sort of greatly diminishes his hopes for the innocence route when he points a rifle at PoPo,Ricky. I bet more than 50% of the world's dumbasses know that one. Your first sentence makes little sense and it's too late for me to deal with playground nanny,nanny boo boos. But,in fairness, I will most certainly listen to any facts you think you have already established.

4th amendment searches and seizures practically have nothing to do whatsoever with the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.You have a presumption of innocence when a cop effectutates a traffic stop,too. If the driver then pulls a gun on the cop and the cop wastes him instead, WTF does this silly presumption of innocence slant have to do with anything in regards the instant dynamic?

Many of you take pride in having a general conversant knowledge of the constitutional buzz words but if you really wish to impress,try to learn at what juncture they actually become relevant considerations and why.

Old fashioned ignorance is still ignorance,nonetheless. Good night,Ricky!

+1000, and spot-on keerect!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by isaac
1. don't know what flyover land you speak of but Google which of our respective states have had more SWAT raids.

2. If this turns out to be a gang that was committing violent home invasions,and it was a multiple house,multiple warrant dynamic,no, you can't wait for them to get off of work. It's a precision entry undertaken to preclude suspects from warning other suspects.

3. Terry said he needed to hear more facts before he rendered any opinion. It is what's been said from page 1 so if you feel some validation by trying to suggest Terry said something novel or different from the original postings, then that's your business and I will give it the significance it deserves.

4. If the cops,for 45 seconds, announced their presence by knocking and identifying themselves in both English and Spanish, I believe the wife is full of schit when she asserted she thought it was a 930am home invasion. I also believe it was the wife or marine who made the callto the other suspect's home which was being searched.

5. If any of the above is true and the marine still pointed his gun at cops who were simply outside a broken down door,then he knew the chances he was taking,he took them and he lost....badly.

6. If this marine was part of a gang that was involved in violent home invasions of other people's homes, which also may have had children inside,his fatal mistake of engaging 5 0 with a pointed rifle is his own dumphuctidude of epic proportions and the chlorination troubles me not at all.

7. Specific items described in a sworn affidavit were presumably obtained during the searches. This manifests that either a informant or plant presented evidence or sworn testimony in furtherance of the issuance of warrants. If so, protecting the plant or informant is a paramount consideration and the delays in disclosure are most acceptable SOP and proper.

Hyperbolic descriptions clearly invented from vivid imaginations and no factual support,while maybe some fun for some not paying attention,it's a boring waste of time for folks trained in the art of meticulous fact finding and not prone to drama-like,unsupported gossip.

If that marine did, in fact, terrorize other innocent's homes after his own illegal forced entries and thereafter pointed a rifle at police, after knowing SWAT had satisfactorily announced before entry,[bleep] his busted dumb ass.
Based on this post I wish to apologize for the harsh words that I had for you in a previous thread. I was wrong about you and am sorry for jumping to conclusions about you and behaving in such a childish manner. Please accept my apology. Thank You.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by DINK

You smear every officer of a department and swat team and thats ok. Your taking up for a man that had a warrant signed against him because they had enough PC that he was involved in dope running and home invasions. I take the side of the cops anyday.

His death was his doing. No one elses. He knew what was going on and decided to do something stupid.

Him being a marine matters not one bit in this case. He might have been a great marine 5 years ago that does not mean he's not a turd today.

Awwwww you put me on ignore. Don't forget TRH wants to have a word with you.

Dink

Having a warrant signed against you, especially a warrant that is a War on Drugs warrant, doesn't mean a thing. Only court can decide if you are guilty of a crime.

I suppose to the police the War on Drugs grants the police the privilege to consider every citizen a druggie and therefore, the enemy.

Did you miss the home invasion part?

I can give you some phone numbers of parents that thier kids are dead because of overdoses on dope and you can ask them if they would consider a dope runner the enemy. What do you think they would say?

Dink

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by RickyD

How do you know this was not a capital case? Do you think home invasions terrorized any innocent families?

I don't think I read anywhere what he done in the home invasions.

You last encounter with a cop had alot to do with your attitude. By your own admission you were pissed that they would not hook up who ever threatened your daughter (and you know they couldn't hook her up). You told him you were going to take care of it yourself. What did you want him to tell him?

Dink

Last edited by DINK; 05/25/11.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Thank you. We're all capable of internet confusion,at times.Please consider it completely forgotten.

Good night. I'm spent!

William Arthur Ward

Page 37 of 61 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 60 61

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (3dtestify, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 35, 10 invisible), 1,024 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,126
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.