Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by LargeBubba
36 thousand! Holy chit.... what else do you do? It would make me sick to have that many posts anywhere. Please talk about what you have done in life so I can stay clear of it! 36,000 posts! Another big time loser. Jesus christ..... Do you do anything else?

Professional assassin, how 'bout you?

I am a carpenter/laborer. Who do you assassinate?

L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
DigitalDan, I forgot to say go [bleep] yourself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some that needed it, some that just got in the way.

Not plumbed that way, condolences if you are.

You probably ought to focus on hands and labor, accepting your limits as it were. Maybe study up on structural engineering in your spare time? Just a suggestion so carry on.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey "Killer",

We need to get that damned Alligator, and that sneaky Heeler back into action together.

Sometimes that's the only way to sort this sorta' thing out.

grin grin grin

wink wink wink

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
36 thousand! Holy chit.... what else do you do? It would make me sick to have that many posts anywhere. Please talk about what you have done in life so I can stay clear of it! 36,000 posts! Another big time loser. Jesus christ..... Do you do anything else?

Professional assassin, how 'bout you?

I am a carpenter/laborer. Who do you assassinate?

" I am a carpenter/laborer/Burnt Out Druggie

No charge implied for fixing this for ya'....it's a freebie.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Some that needed it, some that just got in the way.

Not plumbed that way, condolences if you are.

You probably ought to focus on hands and labor, accepting your limits as it were. Maybe study up on structural engineering in your spare time? Just a suggestion so carry on.

Do you think I need it?

L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
I should just stick with what I know. You guys are the real deal. You aren't going to beat me up? This is just computer forum talk. Nothing serious.

L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Hey "Killer",

We need to get that damned Alligator, and that sneaky Heeler back into action together.

Sometimes that's the only way to sort this sorta' thing out.

grin grin grin

wink wink wink

It's just talk, right?
GTC

Last edited by LargeBubba; 05/25/11.
L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
I just got some veiled threats of death! I am chiting my pants! You guys sound tough! Please don't track my IP!

I forgot to say [bleep] you.

L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Digitaldan, basically just said he kills people! He hopes I am not plumbed that way.

Digitaldan, why do you murder people (if you do)? I am just a carpenter.

I was wondering why you would say something like that? People here support this? They even chime in? What kind of forum is this?

I would never dream of saying something like that! seriously, that crosses the line. Crossfire, is going along with it? Crossfire, we have our differences and talk [bleep], but don't you think this crosses the line?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He needs to learn a bit of metallurgy, chemistry and physics also.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bubba, did you know that Steve is a special kind of lawyer? He works for a bunch of guys in the import export industry. They bring stuff in from Mexico and Columbia. I would be careful not to get him angry. His friends won't blink an eye if he asks them to take care of you.

[Linked Image from ]
L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Could someone please explain this video clip to me? It looks like building 7 is being reported as demolished, but it is clearly seen in the background. I am just wondering why they would have this report? Did someone know it was going to happen? I am confused? Maybe I should just stick in my labor job and not ask questions? Please don't kill me, digitaldan. You [bleep] Mtherfucker. I know that crossfire is your lover and he defends you as such. Which one of you is butch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have you ever seen a Man ripped to pieces by one of those awful "Heelers",......

FED in the remaining chunks, ....to a LARGE Alligator ?

.......Makes one of these "Pit Bull Incidents" look like Ozzie and Harriet

GTC

L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Bubba, did you know that Steve is a special kind of lawyer? He works for a bunch of guys in the import export industry. They bring stuff in from Mexico and Columbia. I would be careful not to get him angry. His friends won't blink an eye if he asks them to take care of you.

I am sure Steve is a good negotiator in his own "special" way. I am sure he can negotiate his mouth around c0ck and balls real good. A lawyer he is not. More than likely a fraud. But just in case, please continue with your description.

the stupid threats give me a hard on.

I am seriously starting to think that many of you are actually a few? Some of the word usage is similar.

I was wondering if any of you would like to meet in person? yes, I am willing to do this.

L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Have you ever seen a Man ripped to pieces by one of those awful "Heelers",......

FED in the remaining chunks, ....to a LARGE Alligator ?

.......Makes one of these "Pit Bull Incidents" look like Ozzie and Harriet

GTC

Sarcasm aside:

So you are saying that you are the FED? And another threat, surprise! If you are what you claim then me talking about 9/11 must be a threat? I don't know, you tell me, bro. I am not impressed with your powers and they only last in this life time. We all got to die some way, huh? Just the way it is.

What I don't like about the "FEDs)

-They claim unconstitutional powers

-They print up money and rob the working people/ including our future.

- They work for the FEDeral reserve that is owned by rich bankers that are making a fortune on all these bloody wars. And they use counterfeit money to brainwash the masses

-They have systematically been a tool to destroy any sovereignty in any way (freedom). Gun control, unlawful surveillance, and involved in taking every natural born right and exploiting and coveting all the things that god wanted us to have.

-They are the main contributors to drugs and the main beneficiaries of all the profit

-They are absolutely evil in every way

If any of you are the "FEDs", listen carefully. Your parasitical form has destroyed the host. It will all naturally end. One day we will all be dead and have to answer to god. I don't think he will be impressed with your little fed badges and your support of such a tyrannical system that oppressed your fellow man. You are being used to opress and rob.

Goodluck in your pursuit to the gates of hell. Fck your little stupid club and Fck you. Just bullies, liars, free loaders, and con-artist.

What the hell else can be taken away from the foolish masses in the next few years? Only time will tell.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I was wondering if any of you would like to meet in person? yes, I am willing to do this.

what days do they allow visitors at the asylum?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
-sigh-

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You're lucky to escape, D.D. LB is trained in the hand to gland combat thingie. Speaks of it often he does.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Be careful bubba.

The walls have ears.

You never know who is watching you right now. You may have attracted the attention of the wrong people....

There are some people you do not want to meet.

Is your alarm clock rigged to listen to you?

How about your phone?

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

218 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 2500HD, 21 invisible), 1,664 guests, and 1,055 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,627
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.