Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by LargeBubba
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Have you ever seen a Man ripped to pieces by one of those awful "Heelers",......

FED in the remaining chunks, ....to a LARGE Alligator ?

.......Makes one of these "Pit Bull Incidents" look like Ozzie and Harriet

GTC

Sarcasm aside:

So you are saying that you are the FED? And another threat, surprise! If you are what you claim then me talking about 9/11 must be a threat? I don't know, you tell me, bro. I am not impressed with your powers and they only last in this life time. We all got to die some way, huh? Just the way it is.

What I don't like about the "FEDs)

-They claim unconstitutional powers

-They print up money and rob the working people/ including our future.

- They work for the FEDeral reserve that is owned by rich bankers that are making a fortune on all these bloody wars. And they use counterfeit money to brainwash the masses

-They have systematically been a tool to destroy any sovereignty in any way (freedom). Gun control, unlawful surveillance, and involved in taking every natural born right and exploiting and coveting all the things that god wanted us to have.

-They are the main contributors to drugs and the main beneficiaries of all the profit

-They are absolutely evil in every way

If any of you are the "FEDs", listen carefully. Your parasitical form has destroyed the host. It will all naturally end. One day we will all be dead and have to answer to god. I don't think he will be impressed with your little fed badges and your support of such a tyrannical system that oppressed your fellow man. You are being used to opress and rob.

Goodluck in your pursuit to the gates of hell. Fck your little stupid club and Fck you. Just bullies, liars, free loaders, and con-artist.

What the hell else can be taken away from the foolish masses in the next few years? Only time will tell.

All that and you forgot to say go [bleep] yourself. You're slipping.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
You're lucky to escape, D.D. LB is trained in the hand to gland combat thingie. Speaks of it often he does.

LMAO!!! And grateful I got away! laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am just a carpenter.

So was Jesus.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
I am just trying to find out the truth. Best to keep an open mind to all possibilities. Is that wrong?

The closer one gets to truth, the more aversion and conflicts.

I know what it is to be ignorant. I just simply want to know what is going on. Does that make me a lunatic? Doesn't make me right either, please explain.

The world is not flat and at one time people that thought it was round were considered lunatics.

I am just looking for truth, so put down your pitchforks and torches and explain why you think the twin towers went down. With a scientific approach. I am all ears.

Explain building 7 to me too.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bubba, here's a simple truth. The lead architect for design of the WTC acknowledged before their collapse they would do so, this after watching the same news coverage the rest of America saw, including the strike on the second tower. The design was never intended to survive what was then an unimaginable assault. He has testified to this numerous times, including before Congress.

Simple fact it is and accepting such goes far in curing ignorance.

I am..........disturbed.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I know what it is to be ignorant.

No doubt about it.

I am all ears.

That's impossible because you've proven to be at least 75% ass.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
ignorance can be cured with facts, but bubba is ate up with the stupids, and there's no cure for that.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I am just a carpenter.

So was Jesus.

Jesus, is the savior and he saves man's souls. The lord is much more than a common laborer. His carpentry is a metaphor for fixing thing that rot and making them new/truthful. Some "carpentry" projects take longer than others. I think if you have a problem with that then you need to take it up with him. He also made fisherman (blue collar workers) his apostles. Perhaps you would mock that? But of course you are an assassin!

I think you are a pencil dick [bleep] that masturbates to farm animals.

L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
I coulod not even finish a second post without you stalkers coming up behind me????????????????

Get a fcking job! Is this your job?

You guys are complete losers and you still don't try to debate me on anything!!

You got nothing and you know it!

Last edited by LargeBubba; 05/27/11.
IC B3

L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
ignorance can be cured with facts, but bubba is ate up with the stupids, and there's no cure for that.

Steve, we both know you are fake.

Please explain to me building seven?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can't debate with someone in denial. No matter how many ways it is explained, you and Rosie O'donnel will never be convinced otherwise.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Building seven again. Do you really believe somebody would plot to take down the two towers, and thought, "let's get building seven too"?

L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Building seven again. Do you really believe somebody would plot to take down the two towers, and thought, "let's get building seven too"?

You are exactly right. That is the explanation I am looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A

L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L
I really have not had any explanations for building 7 whatsoever. Have'nt even heard a good debate. Please direct me to such if you know?

The twin towers, I could almost see the masses beliving. I think it is bullchit, but I have not seen a good debate about them either. Building 7 was not even on the news at the time, or long after?

Last edited by LargeBubba; 05/27/11.
L
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
L

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I finally figured out you have an issue with complex problem solving... here you go... sorry it's not in crayon...

[Linked Image]

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
"Let us talk about facts:

It seems that some people here are getting better results from a 257 roberts. I was wondering why you have not switched over to this gun, if in fact it is better than a 25/06? I think it is open for debate. I will go with the 257 as people seem to be getting better results."

What results would that be LB?

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why do you always have a Tourettes attack with aftershocks when confronted with painfully simple concepts? Does it hurt when your dogma whimpers?

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I got your "Tourettes attack" swingin' right here,.....

just bring the [bleep]' alligator,....

I'll bring that hairy four legged thing.

Oh,....you OWE me a bottle of fine wine too.

...can't remember just why,.....just bring it.

Do we "Rub" these [bleep] with Garlic,....or Onions ?

I honestly forgot.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 05/28/11.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

204 members (257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 19 invisible), 1,659 guests, and 1,048 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.