Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 53 of 61 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 60 61
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

As in, arrest him at his job? [/quote]

Too easy, man, and there ain't no glory in doing common sense things. I'm sure you know that. whistle

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Note to self : Of course my words as read by some will be advocating killing cops.No matter to me.

Now you're not just a cop-hater, you're openly advocating killing Law Enforcement Officers.
There's that hook 'em up mentality. Make out they said something they didn't and push it until they really mess up, then your fun starts. Seen it, faced it, affect to me, zero.

What would serve you well to understand, is that today's strong arm tactics are wearing thin on folks. We see it as excessive, unreasonable, and unconstitutional. It's what we used to watch the bad guys do in the movies. Now the supposed defenders of the community are doing the same stuff. That's not hating cops and I sure don't, but it is hating what many have become.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Oath Keepers plan rally in Tucson.

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/133-oath-keepers-to-rally-over-swat-shooting-of-marine-veteran

This is an urgent call-out to all Oath Keepers, all veterans, all patriotic police officers, all Americans who cherish our liberty and our Constitution, and to all liberty leaders and patriotic organizations to join us in Tucson, Arizona this Memorial Day, May 30, 2011 to take a stand in defense of our Constitution, which our war dead fought to defend, and to take a stand against the egregious policy of using SWAT teams to serve search warrants on veterans and gun owners with no violent criminal history.

Let me guess how many Oath Keepers there are in the Campfire LEO community .There would be minidood and DINK of course,probably Greg's shadow and....... the rest of you will just have to identify yourselves .Y'all send pitchers from AZ now , you hear?

We will forward some of your posts to the organizers of the rally so you can recieve proper recognition.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RickyD
What would serve you well to understand, is that today's strong arm tactics are wearing thin on folks. We see it as excessive, unreasonable, and unconstitutional.

What does serve me well is the fact that your opinions are marginalized. You see a bully with badge first and a Peace Officer second. It really makes me feel warm and fuzzy knowing folks like you may as well bay at the moon for all the good your ranting does. The vast majority of Peace Officers do a very difficult job w/out even laying hands on people. Day in and day out, they're out there, the Thin Blue Line. The ones that are consistently brutal will eventually run headlong into the law themselves, and end up owning nothing and possibly having a new address courtesy of the state. You can have you little Promise Keepers rally. It'll be no more than a flash in the pan. A large majority of Americans are happy with how the police conduct business. Yeah, I like that.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
...We will forward some of your posts to the organizers of the rally so you can recieve proper recognition.

Keep your threats to yourself old man. All you can do is talk about anything that needs to be done that requires physical exertion.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
There's that hook 'em up mentality. Make out they said something they didn't and push it until they really mess up, then your fun starts. Seen it, faced it, affect to me, zero.

You're just another "tough guy" with a 2x4 on your shoulder for whatever reason. Peace Officers can spot people that have your 'tude a mile away. If you decide it's time to mete out a little justice, the police officer/sheriff's deputy will have been expecting it, and in fact will be surprised you if didn't get froggy and jump.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Oath Keepers plan rally in Tucson.

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/133-oath-keepers-to-rally-over-swat-shooting-of-marine-veteran

This is an urgent call-out to all Oath Keepers, all veterans, all patriotic police officers, all Americans who cherish our liberty and our Constitution, and to all liberty leaders and patriotic organizations to join us in Tucson, Arizona this Memorial Day, May 30, 2011 to take a stand in defense of our Constitution, which our war dead fought to defend, and to take a stand against the egregious policy of using SWAT teams to serve search warrants on veterans and gun owners with no violent criminal history.

Let me guess how many Oath Keepers there are in the Campfire LEO community .There would be minidood and DINK of course,probably Greg's shadow and....... the rest of you will just have to identify yourselves .Y'all send pitchers from AZ now , you hear?

We will forward some of your posts to the organizers of the rally so you can recieve proper recognition.

I would much rather go to a Oath Keepers meeting than some of the meetings you have had to attend because you could not deal with life sober.

Dink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll be considering taking YOUR name, on that delusional NAZI text,....you pathetic tool.

Real winner,.....you?

Or so we are being encouraged to believe.

Can anybody spell SICK,....?

I've got a GOOD idea,......sit back and watch my state do what it does BEST.

Bring your attitude here,.....for a BRIEF "educational experience"

Swear to GOD,....some of you people STILL think we're screwing around,....or that there's ANY respect left for YOUR version of the "Law".

Bring it, azzwhole,......

GTC

[video:youtube]http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Youtube+Sheriff+Richard+Mack&ei=UTF-8&fr=yff40c[/video]

Last edited by crossfireoops; 05/28/11.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
First of all your doing NOTHING. Its just like you take credit for what other people are doing.

I guess whatever makes feel better.

Dink

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Foxbat

But going full auto with M-16's in crowded neighborhoods is tacticool.
That sums it up.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

Why, thank you very much.
wink

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The autopsy will reveal that Guerera was hit approximately 22 times, from the 72 shots fired,most shots hitting his stomach,hands and torso.

SWAT engaged their sirens for 8 seconds before approaching the front door. The wife stated to the press,on several occasions,that she heard nothing but,prior to her press comments, during a interview with a detective and a Spanish interpreter,wife not only admitted she heard the sirens,she also verbally made audio imitations of the siren noise. She further stated, in press releases,that she had previously looked out a window and saw the SWAT vehicles but believed they may be home invaders.

Wife also told detectives,through a interpreter that she had no idea her husband had any weapons and when she saw him with his rifle,she said to him "what the f**k did you get that"?

While some of the neighbors were clueless as to the Guerera's habits,one reported that the sirens could clearly be heard,the vehicles and SWAT team members were clearly marked and recognizable and one reported that visitor traffic to the residence occurred all throughout the day and night.

Other neighbors, to the other 3 homes,including Guerera's mother's home, reported similar visitor traffic.

Drug trafficking,home invasion robberies and murder are the major thrusts of the investigation.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
What would serve you well to understand, is that today's strong arm tactics are wearing thin on folks. We see it as excessive, unreasonable, and unconstitutional. It's what we used to watch the bad guys do in the movies. Now the supposed defenders of the community are doing the same stuff. That's not hating cops and I sure don't, but it is hating what many have become.
Well said, indeed, Ricky.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Don't hold your breath.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Is this what you meant to post:

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The autopsy will reveal that Guerera was hit approximately 22 times, from the 72 shots fired,most shots hitting his stomach,hands and torso. [quote from Bob's post]

So we got a video showing-among other things- one cop firing a handgun into a building when he can see NOTHING in there.

Then Jose's wounds start sounding more survivable all the time given medical attention [which he never recieved.]

'Nuther "good day for the badges".

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Good grief,you can be a complete doofus,at times. I'm just glad we no longer have to listen to you opine and post several more pages of speculative comments on the 60 hits.

Move on to your next round of guesses and we'll just continue having some fun easily knocking them down,one by one,OK Karnac? Now that we covered your silly repetitive posts and errors as to the 60 hits, how about some of your insightful guessing as to the wife's blatant lies,old sage?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
" Insightful guessing? " You've convicted the wife of lying and all you have to go on is what Dupnik's translator claims she told Dupnik's detective .

You do remember Ol' Clarence , don't you ? He rose to fame with his brilliant performance right after the Gifford shooting.

The Titantic is riding lower in the water all the time.grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Doesn't look like a home run for the swat team right now.

No way I'm going to drag myself through 85 pages of slap fighting here on this topic.

I'll just keep an eye on news links now and then.

You guys know me, I'm a joker. But there's no humor here for me.

Given the tragic nature of this former Marine's death, I don't see how anyone can participate in this conversation without regular injections of some levity.

I'm obliged to Bob for providing that .

Seriously.

Page 53 of 61 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 60 61

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

174 members (320090T, 1OntarioJim, 7887mm08, 257 roberts, 6mmCreedmoor, 3dtestify, 17 invisible), 1,071 guests, and 961 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,093
Posts18,522,144
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.