Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 57 of 61 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It appears dumbschit and dipschit are now BFFs. Don't PM each other and ask which one is which,though! I knew the handle take a knee would be a deja-vu moment for you but be careful trying to add one more butt buddy to your short-list,cream-puff. The fact you're doing your usual reach-around, attaboys for some dumb [bleep] GameBoy Rambolino burnout is a real shocker but you best be careful,cream-puff. on his knees again is the kind of pretender who'd easily intimidate the spandex right off a confused tool like you and you could get hurt and, by that,I mean differently than you're already used to being hurt.

You can thank me later,stupid.

Last edited by isaac; 05/28/11.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Damn!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
And the moral of the story is....Don't point a gun at ANYTHING you don't intend to shoot...especially the swat team.

You can bet that Jose knew that. Which is why I think the cops are very likely lying about the "pointing".

The same lack of discipline they exhibited in the raid will ultimitely be their un-doing.A decent Houston lawyer - don't have to be De Gurion [he is drawn to these kinds of things , though ] can ' splain perjury penalties to them in a way to get their attention .

Of course , we have to wait for the discovery phase of the civil suit for that . It will probably be settled before that.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by isaac

My guess,emphasis MY GUESS, is that you'll soon see the Guerera brothers were smuggling drugs for the cartels and also engaged in other local enterprises on the side.

Which you don't seem to understand, isn't the point. What that video posted represented was an extrajudical killing, either by intent or malfeasance, the result is the same, and the result is the responsibility of the people who authorized the raid.

SF ODA's have been going to 3rd world countries and teaching classes on the rule of law and how you can't just kick people's doors in and kill their azz, even if you are sure they are guilty of something. This fact seems lost on your dumbazz, and the fact you probably have turned down judgeships in the past is a sobering thought. Keep your powder dry boys, this country is gonna get absolutely scary before much longer.

--------------------

You're dumber than a [bleep]' loaf of bread,skinhead. dd's and trh's plus ones,dittos and atta-boys are about the full extent of what your glu-sniffing brain-addled cackling is worthy of. I'm comfident that after posting some more of those rivetingly boring teaching points of yours, mall security is something you could aspire to.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It appears dumbschit and dipschit are now BFFs. Don't PM each other and ask which one is which,though! I knew the handle take a knee would be a deja-vu moment for you but be careful trying to add one more butt buddy to your short-list,cream-puff. The fact you're doing your usual reach-around, attaboys for some dumb [bleep] GameBoy Rambolino burnout is a real shocker but you best be careful,cream-puff. on his knees again is the kind of pretender who'd easily intimidate the spandex right off a confused tool like you and you could get hurt and, by that,I mean differently than you're already used to being hurt.

Is your name Lucifer? laugh

Seriously, though, you really need help.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hutch
Damn!
Tell me about it. Anger issues or what? crazy

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

==================
And, if I'm wrong, I hope I find out just minutes before I board my flight to Africa.

You should stay there, you'll fit in.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Just noticed this thread......whada' I miss? grin

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Not pointed at anyone.We all agree this is a disturbing event.Like everyone here I will watch it closely.Decisions after it plays out.Fox reported the wife was talking to 911 when shots were fired.I hope this was not a mistake.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Is your name Lucifer? laugh

Seriously, though, you really need help.

They're on the same team.

IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Laffin'....for a guy who's heard it here a 1000 times about himself, it is funny coming from you. By the way,you don't have to prove anything to on his knees. You had him at +1,player!

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Laffin'....for a guy who's heard it here a 1000 times about himself, it is funny coming from you. By the way,you don't have to prove anything to on his knees. You had him at +1,player!
Yeah, but Bob, we both know I'm called a kook by a segment here because leftists (yes, neocons are leftists) calling conservatives (real ones) kooks is as old as the hills. It's how leftists don't actually have to emotionally deal with being defeated in arguments. In your case, though ... well, I'll just leave it at that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This case aside, if a bad guy points a gun at me, am I supposed to wait for him to shoot first before I respond?

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mac84
This case aside, if a bad guy points a gun at me, am I supposed to wait for him to shoot first before I respond?
That's what the Marine might well be asking were he alive.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Alot has been said about the shots fired in doors. Does anyone know what kind of bullet the cops were using? In my experience, I highly doubt it was fmj. The norm for us and many others around here is 55gr sp. for a reason. The sp tend be effective on tissue yet fragile when it comes to penetrating building media, ie drywall, wood and glass.

I Burn While I See
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I

================

Good grief, you're one limited,sophomoric moron. He might well be alive and asking if he didn't point the gun at the police,dumbschit.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol

I Burn While I See
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Alot has been said about the shots fired in doors. Does anyone know what kind of bullet the cops were using? In my experience, I highly doubt it was fmj. The norm for us and many others around here is 55gr sp. for a reason. The sp tend be effective on tissue yet fragile when it comes to penetrating building media, ie drywall, wood and glass.

The articles have repeatedly mentioned holes in the exterior walls and allegedly into neighboring homes. As I mentioned before, the house to the right of this one is only 15 feet away.

It would be interesting to find out what they were using. Without frangible bullets, they had no business IMO using M-16's in a neighborhood like this. A FMJ would be worse of course, but a SP will easily penetrate drywall, insulation, plastic lathe and light stucco. Course if you're the neighbor, you hope you get real lucky and they hit the 1 in 14.5 odds of a stud for every one of the 70 shots fired.

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

================

Good grief, you're one limited,sophomoric moron. He might well be alive and asking if he didn't point the gun at the police,dumbschit.

Yes, he is, and I have him on ignore. It just causes a squirt of stomach acid every time you quote one of his vapid questions or his third-grade analysis of the law.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I haven't had time to delve into the articles or videos so I'll take your word on the collateral damage.

I honestly don't know why certain frangible rounds aren't used more - especially for specific applications. Some reasoning is the standardization of ammo and using the round best suited to handle a variety of situations, kinda like a jack of all trades.

A huge reason we switched from MP5 and hollow points to 223 was the overpenetration issue. The hollowpoints tended to mimic fmj when they clogged with media. Slugs and buckshot were just as bad.

This is something the white shirts and attorneys researched thoroughly before making the transition in our dept.

"The FBI study clearly demonstrates the following: (1) that .223 rounds on average, penetrate less human tissue at close range than the hollow point pistol rounds evaluated, (2) concern for over-penetration of the .223 round, at close range, has been greatly exaggerated, (3) with the exception of soft ballistic garment penetration. the .223 round appears to be relatively safer for employment in CQB events than this hollow point pistol bullets tested."

Here's an srticle written by Massad Ayoub:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0BTT/is_151_25/ai_70380696/?tag=mantle_skin;content

Here's a good discussion on the Hide:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=821098

I Burn While I See
Page 57 of 61 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 60 61

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 14 invisible), 993 guests, and 913 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,131
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.