-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Use the same technology as the glow sticks. 7/8 oz shot and enough glowing beads to give you a pretty good idea of where you are shooting out to 25 yards.
Maybe I can finally figure out the GD rabbit targets in clays w/o starting a sage brush fire (frowned upon)

http://www.fiocchiusa.com.foahost.arvixevps.com/foa/CMS/Mainpage.aspx

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It is one single projectile and it goes a lot farther then 25yards. Saw the demo of them last week at the US Open.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
might be a fairly amusing self-defense round, too...

grin

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
More details (page down)

http://www.fiocchiusa.com.foahost.arvixevps.com/foa/CMS/news.aspx

I'll be buying more this weekend!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Geez Larry.

I'm surprised that you need to use tracer shells to figure why out why you're not hitting the GD rabbit targets.

I thought you were an expert. laugh

Don't you have like ...... 89 years of experience with everything gun related?

Your UBB Buddy and stalker,

fish head

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
No, fish head I am not an "expert" at clays, although not for lack of trying but you're more than welcome to come out to Pinedale any Sunday and compete on our range that WAS written up is Sporting Clays magazine.

Maybe you can pass along your real name and winning tropy list that you, no doubt, have on your mantle as a champion clays shooter ?

And I don't have "like" anything "you know" .... are you 17 or just unable to articulate without teenage "connecting" words.

"Fish head went, like he thinks I am, like, you know, an expert and so I went, like, you know, that I'm like, you know not really cause, well it's, like, you know a it is, like, a tough sport."

One thing for sure, I certainly speak and write the King's English better than you are able to.

http://www.claytargetsonline.com/club.php/2078

BTW, better get out of your recliner as course has a 300' vertical climb.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I stirred the pot real f'in good this time. Know what I'm sayin'. wink

Mission accomplished. grin

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Like wow, man! (that's old hippie talk)

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the product zounds like it could take the place of a spotter?

back in the day, when i was shootin' rabbits, my spotter would be ask did the dust fly up in front, back or side of the said rabbit.

than, i'd adjust for the next shot. with proper tracer fire, the spotter could be laid off. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goodiewrench

One thing for sure, I certainly speak and write the King's English better than you are able to.

It seems as though I may have the upper hand with that as well.

Not only do I possess an intimate familiarity with the King's English but I'm also fluent in many regional coloquial dialects and the subtleties of tone and inflection in the spoken language of each.

Yield goodiewrench. You have been bested by a greater man that thou.

I'm wicked smart too. Fuggin' hey ! laugh

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Lawrence would that be at Big Piney?....
Makes a guy wonder what the members there really think of a guy like you?
Then again perhaps one doesn't need to wonder either.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You will need a "trained" spotter behind you,the shooter will not see the small flash and it needs to be shot against a dark background. You cannot see them shooting into the sky.It is a 3/4 oz load of #8 shot with the light capsule inthe shot wad.

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
You can see some of these being used on Youtube. We were video'd at the National sporting clays championship last year shooting them in the Blaser sponsored flush and flurry. A good friend of mine is the one who invented these tracers. He spent several years working with cyalume to get the chemistry right so they would show up in the air. I spent a couple of evenings at our sporting clays club chasing the prototypes across the field so we could retrieve them to see if they were staying together. It's good to see it finally take off and I hope he does well after all the hard work he put in to these tracers.

Dave

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I hope it works out well for him and his product, too. It's a neat concept, and he is to be commended for making it flameless.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

304 members (406_SBC, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 309coug, 17CalFan, 36 invisible), 2,506 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,892
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.