Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by isaac
She'd look hot covered in moose blood and fish guts. Could you imagine the menage a trois comments that would surface were Palin and Bachmann the 2012 team?

France and Italy would be throwing state dinner parties once a month.

How right you are....

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Since leaving office at the end of July 2009, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee has brought in at least 100 times her old salary � a haul now estimated at more than $12 million -- through television and book deals and a heavy schedule of speaking appearances worth five and six figures.[/i]

And people are trying to label her as dumb?

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Pat85

Since leaving office at the end of July 2009, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee has brought in at least 100 times her old salary � a haul now estimated at more than $12 million -- through television and book deals and a heavy schedule of speaking appearances worth five and six figures.[/i]

And people are trying to label her as dumb?

I know, huh? LOL! grin

Seems some have this problem with anyone else making money....especially when it isn't them...

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
rte,

So where I live determines my political point of view?

The nonsense inherenet in the observation is only surpassed by the squalor of the knowledge behind it. If you did any research at all before pontificating, you'd realize that VA, though solidly "red" has wandered off on the margins in the last few years, it is far from a liberal hotbed. It is still institutionally very much in the vanguard of the fight against Bamaism.

But the facts do not matter, just how you feel.

Yet another low water mark in the decline in our educational system.

1B

Last edited by 1B; 06/03/11.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
you can base your decision on who to support in part on who opposes that person, and how 'personal' that opposition becomes.

Sarah seems to bring out the vitriol in folks like Bristoe. Reason enough to think she would be a GREAT PRESIDENT laugh

Sam......

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
the problem with sarah for a lot of people is the same thing for which i like her.
She says her mind
She is not of the political elite
She is not of the washington nobility
She is someone that lives next door to me
I am really hoping that the home purchase in scottsdale leads to a run for Kyl's senatorial seat in arizona.
I am sick of the run of the mill politican either republican or democrat. They are of a different species. I would like to see them all replaced with people that may stumble a little in their verbage, but have the contries interests at heart.
She also speaks common sense - something totally lacking in the Den of Communists..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Palin is a grifter who uses the appearance of running for the GOP nomination as a means of generating large speaking fees.

coming from the number one disciple of the number one grifter, that's rich, B. Sent in your blimp tithe yet?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
not dumb, but SCARY

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
who-eee!

Hell hath no fury like a Palin panty sniffer scorned.

Coming from an old,bald guy that has no moral compass,I consider that par for the course.LOL.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1B
rte,

So where I live determines my political point of view?

The nonsense inherenet in the observation is only surpassed by the squalor of the knowledge behind it. If you did any research at all before pontificating, you'd realize that VA, though solidly "red" has wandered off on the margins in the last few years, it is far from a liberal hotbed. It is still institutionally very much in the vanguard of the fight against Bamaism.

But the facts do not matter, just how you feel.

Yet another low water mark in the decline in our educational system.

1B

I don't need to research the area.I know that your congressional representative is Jim Moran {D}.Both of your senators are Dems as well.

Regardless of your claims,your comments are that of a liberal.

Your statement about my education falls far short of your intended mark,as I'm a product of private schools.LOL.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I heard Rush quote somebody from one of the news shows saying that "Sarah was making more money than God ever intended for her to make". It struck me as funny that they would know God's intentions about Sarah. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Christian schools by chance?

1B

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yesterday, in her own words..! eek

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What an extraordinary indictment of Palin's knowledge of history.She didn't remember that lanterns were used in the belfry rather than bells.

With dick-weasels like yourself,who have such a dire need to impugn a lady that has done more for the conservative movement than any man alive,we won't have to worry about Obama's minions,you'll be a fine substitute.

Perhaps you prefer this giant of intellect,who doesn't understand the most basic facts about our nation.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EpGH02DtIws[/video]

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Yesterday, in her own words..! eek

Dummern owlsh!t.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte
What an extraordinary indictment of Palin's knowledge of history.She didn't remember that lanterns were used in the belfry rather than bells.

With dick-weasels like yourself,who have such a dire need to impugn a lady that has done more for the conservative movement than any man alive,we won't have to worry about Obama's minions,you'll be a fine substitute.

Perhaps you prefer this giant of intellect,who doesn't understand the most basic facts about our nation.

Now we're "dick-weasels" for posting live video of a presidential contenders gaffs of U.S. history..?

Can't change anything about Obama, he's already been elected.

What would you think if Sarah Palin was you kids HS history teacher..? She wouldn't even make the cut..? But you'd elect her to be President of the Free World..?

I guess we're supposed to agree with you on EVERYTHING huh..?

I know this is you,..why don't you go make a video for Sarah.?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dummern owlsh!t.

Yet you posted earlier how she left a $125,000 a year job to make $12 million a year on her own merits and talent?

Last edited by seattlesetters; 06/03/11.

What could be a sadder way to end a life than to die having never hunted with great dogs, good friends and your family?
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by seattlesetters
Dummern owlsh!t.

Yet you posted earlier how she left a $125,000 a year job to make $12 million a year on her own merits and talent?

No,..I said nothing about merits and talent.

People pay money to see her speak.

The men who do so also probably pay to get spanked.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
In fact, there's probably quite a market out there for "Spank Me Sarah!" T-shirts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by seattlesetters
Dummern owlsh!t.

No,..I said nothing about merits and talent.

Didn't say you did. But that's how she earns her money. Doesn't really sound like someone who is stupid or "Dummern owlsh!t" to me.

What could be a sadder way to end a life than to die having never hunted with great dogs, good friends and your family?
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

498 members (1beaver_shooter, 270cowboy, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 50 invisible), 1,689 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,125
Posts18,523,041
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.