-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
I
awwwww, and you're a sad panda because no one invited you to the party. Its ok bricky, your invite is in the mail, please rsvp, cuz its going to be your coming out party.

GB1

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by NCshooter26
Here you go, a douche for a douche bag
I'm trying to live up to the impossibly high standards set by the master of all douches -- you.
Man, that was thoughtful and creative, and to think, you didn't use a single expletive. I never would've thought someone could expand their learning from an internet forum, but you've proven me wrong. Well done, douche, well done.
I take it you and Fortkevin2 are having some sort of sausage party. That sounds just about right for a couple of pickle lickers.

Nah, I just wanted to watch another internet ninja crash and burn...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Aside from yours and Kevin's feeble attempts to harass me, just what in the hell have you accomplished? Did you help him sell anything? Nope. Did you get a stock for him? Nope. Did you gain him any respect? Nope. I'll keep right on calling him out for the piece of freeloading dogshit he is. You can take it or leave it. Later, ass lickers.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
I
I
really, you should just come out already, all that hate inside is going to kill you. You're probably going to have a massive coronary or something before too long.

Or become the first 24hourcampfire serial killer or something

F
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
Pretty dang funny guys. I knew you would get a kick out of this loser Bricktop

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Allow me to ask you, your cadre of suckasses, and your now numerous personae -- AGAIN -- WHY IN THE F*CK IS IT YOU'VE NEVER MANAGED TO POST ANYWHERE BUT THE CLASSIFIED ADS IN TWO YEARS OF BEING REGISTERED HERE?

You're nothing but a whiny, deadbeat [bleep].

I
I
I still want to know why you won't come out from under your bridge, and just let yourself love.

You are dead inside, and you make baby jesus cry panda bear tears

Aside from yours and Kevin's feeble attempts to harass me, just what in the hell have you accomplished?

Us harass you, come on now, how does it feel with the shoe on the other foot???

Did you help him sell anything? Nope. Did you get a stock for him? Nope. Did you gain him any respect? Nope. I'll keep right on calling him out for the piece of freeloading dogshit he is. You can take it or leave it.

Are you a forum sponsor??? Hell no, you're a forum troll, and are just as much a freeloader as anyone else. When I signed up, albeit it was not very long ago, there was nothing in the rules about "contributing" to the rest of the forum in order to post in the classifieds. The rules are there, read them yourself, study them. Maybe then you can quote that set of rules rather than the ATF shipping requirements for firearms.

It's been fun Dickstop, but I can't say I'm finished. As long as you want to be a douche, I'll be right here to remind you why being a douche isn't worth it. Go get yourself a career, move out of your mother's basement, and get a life.

Allow me to ask you, your cadre of suckasses, and your now numerous personae -- AGAIN -- WHY IN THE F*CK IS IT YOU'VE NEVER MANAGED TO POST ANYWHERE BUT THE CLASSIFIED ADS IN TWO YEARS OF BEING REGISTERED HERE?

You're nothing but a whiny, deadbeat [bleep].

Ayo Bricky Wassup my nizzle... You are off your rector or summ'm? All this tippin' o'er , acting like you on sum brown frown 'bout nutin... Navigate yo old taco back home & leave these men lone right now! You aint Hollywood, braw... I be ready foe sum sweet tool time smile You my breezy squirrel, Brick... So get yo'self back to tha' crib, we'll beat them cakes & I'll bust a grape... Feel me? Cum right now or I drop a dime to The Man fa sho!!!

Signed yo but pirate,

Brick's Candy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Aside from yours and Kevin's feeble attempts to harass me, just what in the hell have you accomplished?
Us harass you, come on now, how does it feel with the shoe on the other foot???
It doesn't particularly bother me. I can make fairly short work of a pissants.

Did you help him sell anything? Nope. Did you get a stock for him? Nope. Did you gain him any respect? Nope. I'll keep right on calling him out for the piece of freeloading dogshit he is. You can take it or leave it.
Are you a forum sponsor??? Hell no, you're a forum troll, and are just as much a freeloader as anyone else. When I signed up, albeit it was not very long ago, there was nothing in the rules about "contributing" to the rest of the forum in order to post in the classifieds. The rules are there, read them yourself, study them. Maybe then you can quote that set of rules rather than the ATF shipping requirements for firearms.

It's been fun Dickstop, but I can't say I'm finished. As long as you want to be a douche, I'll be right here to remind you why being a douche isn't worth it. Go get yourself a career, move out of your mother's basement, and get a life.
Just what measure of respect do you suppose someone is entitled whose only participation is to sell things? You know, like your ass licker pal Fortkevin2? He hasn't contributed to any discussions, apart from a rather juvenile little rant about a used Taurus revolver that he reposted on several other internet forums. The only reason he's here -- AND I MEAN THE ONLY REASON -- is to take advantage of the FREE classified ads.

I'm curious as to why your pal Fortkevin2 can't handle this himself. Just typically socially inept little internet nerds. I doubt any one of you has spent a day in the woods yet and won't soon.

IC B3

I
I
AWWWW...cupcake

Are you inviting us to go play wow in the woods with you...?

Thats a mighty big step for such a black pot. Have you met mr. kettle, I'm sure you already know him.

Now its time for you to be free of the chains of that closet you've spent your how life in. And just come out already. You're taking little baby steps and thats great, but enough already, just ask kevin and shooter out for that threeway you've always wanted. Nobody cares that you still occasionally feed off your momma teet still. Or that you were abused as a small brick. Just let it all go, and come into the circle of homo

B
B
Ya brick come in to the circle of homo. You know you want to. You don't have to be so angry all the time. We all know you are just fighting you urges for some cock in your mouth. Just go ahead and give in. Don't fight the cravings come on over and we will give you a bukaki.

I'm curious as to why your pal Fortkevin2 can't handle this himself. Just typically socially inept little internet nerds. I doubt any one of you has spent a day in the woods yet and won't soon.

Something tells me your idea of spending time in the woods is "Deliverance" style, and believe me, I'll pass. Even if you do have a "purty mouth".

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

107 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 2500HD, 35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 1,615 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,946
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.