-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[/quote A troll, a troll, everyones a troll who doesn't agree with you. We all must agree with Crossy or you'll be a troll. [/quote]

[/quote]Give me four or five more examples (not including you). Why are you so fixated on Crossfire's posts? If you don't want to read them, put him on "ignore". Otherwise, your opinions about the situation down here carry about as much weight as Janet Napolitano's do, and are no more reflective of reality.[/quote]

No response? I thought so...

If this was an isolated incident, we would not be happy, but we would not be furious. This is simply the latest of a number of wildfires that have been started by illegals, some as early as the first week in March--a time frame when we never had fires until illegals started flooding our mountains. Many of these illegals have been apprehended and deported several to many times, often after committing felonies that would have kept them in prison for years if they were U.S. citizens.

Ranchers have had their grazing plans disrupted as their spring forage was consumed by these fires, forcing them to sell cattle on depressed markets or lease grazing that they can ill afford. Birding tours, vacationers and ecotourism will take a huge hit, not just this year, but for years to come.

Between this fire and the first Horseshoe Fire, taxpayers in the U.S. are going to be out $30-$40 million. The Chiricahuas will take years to recover and the loss to the local economy will most likely exceed the management and suppression costs. The only economic benefit will be to the Mexican cartels and it will be miniscule compared to what it costs us and our children and grandchildren.

This ain't a B&E or a car theft in Buttf*ck, Tennessee, this is an invasion of organized crime.

Last edited by mudhen; 06/06/11.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hunter1960
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
[quote=crossfireoops]A Troll, ....sliding around in the dark,....on his own slime, has spoken......in his same normal style,.....

WAF hero.

I got work to do,.....of a rather legitimate nature .

By all means though, do carry on......

GTC

[/quote

A troll, a troll, everyones a troll who doesn't agree with you. We all must agree with Crossy or you'll be a troll.

Wrong,...YOU HUNTER1960 are OBVIOUSLY a "Troll",.....as previously noted,.....creepily dogging my tracks, snuffling, snorting, drooling and rubbing yourself with sick glee,....stopping to roll in the spots where I've PISSED.

Look at your own post log, you sick [bleep].

You're getting all the "Respect" you've earned,......a meager and small measure.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I don't know why your panties are in such a wad? There's fires that occur all over the SW & PNW that occur due to human reasons. Would it be different if it was caused by a US citizen who was careless with a campfire or such?

Yes, it's a sad situation, but it could of easily been started by Johnny Citzen and his family in a campground or back area. If it had you wouldn't be as worked up over it.

I'll bet you that there's more fires started by US citzens in the forests of the US, then there are by illegals. As i've stated it doesn't matter who started it, it's still a bad situation.

Last edited by crossfireoops; 06/06/11.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"Johny Citizen",.......

that's who YOU are folks,....when you're dealing with this sorta' azzwhole.

"it doesn't matter who started it"

....any more than who killed Rob Krentz, or Brian Terry ?

SICK, and badly twisted logic in play here,.....hair standing up on the back of your neck CRAZY sick.

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Johny Citizen",.......

SICK, and badly twisted logic in play here,.....hair standing up on the back of your neck CRAZY sick.

GTC

You'ld better get the Palominas Miniature Border Patrol on the case of Krentz & Terry. You claim that the Fed's can't solve it, they need you Junior Bill Jordan. You better hurry your burning daylight.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
on the scene = firefighters reported several foot prints at origin of fire - these tracks were the same ones BP had been chasing the night before -
it aint rocket science -

crime scene showed illegals set the horseshoe 2 fire !

AZCOUES___Border Rat Clan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by azcoues
on the scene = firefighters reported several foot prints at origin of fire - these tracks were the same ones BP had been chasing the night before -
it aint rocket science -

crime scene showed illegals set the horseshoe 2 fire !

I'm not stating that this fire wasn't started by illegals. But the way some act, is if the illegals go away, so does the risk of fires. US Citizens are as capable as illegals at causing fires. But whatever, as everyone states that if you don't live there, it's not your problem, wrong. If all the illegals would enter the US and only stay in four states, CA, AZ, NM, TX, all would be good, but they don't.

This issue of illegal entry has been going on before Crossy was born. It isn't going to be completely erased, within a couple of years. It's interesting that many state here that the largest employer of illegals is the construction industry. The majority of the construction Co. owners are Repubs. yet the Repubs. are pushing the laws, that aren't mandatory to be enforced. It looks good on paper to keep folks happy. The Dems still get the votes and the Repubs. still get the cheap labor, and everyone is happy.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"Johny Citizen",.......

GTC

You'ld better get the Palominas Miniature Border Patrol on the case of Krentz & Terry. You claim that the Fed's can't solve it, they need you Junior Bill Jordan. You better hurry your burning daylight.

e.g. "hair standing up on the back of your neck CRAZY sick."

....see what I mean ?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rost495
You ought to saddle up the Palominas Miniature Border Patrol and ride after this illegal alien, who started this terrible fire. You claim that you know the country like the back of your hand and have the skills and abilities of Bill Jordan. grin

I haven't followed what all this fight is about, but if you put a negative post up about T Lee, I'd suggest arranging for a medical appointment because you have one serious mental problem.

Beyond that talking about hte fire, if the fire was set by illegals, simply not allowing them here would have prevented that particular fire. Being that most of them are ignorant, don't care and do things like they did at home, illegals are bad for this country.

TLEE makes comments, yet hides behind ignore, that's all i've stated.

I'm not saying that illegals are good for this country in any way, shape or form. I've probably dealt with them as much as anyone here, other then USBP/LE folks in the SW.

Contrary to popular belief they don't all remain in the SW. What about US citizens that start fires? The majority of the big blazes that burned in places like CA. destroying homes etc. were started by US citizens. Why can't you accept the fact that if the illegals weren't here, the fires would start anyway, not everyone cares, even US citizens or is that carefull in the outdoors.

Fires don't start by themselves - an ignition source is required; therefore, if the people who set the fires weren't present, those fires wouldn't have started. If those illegals weren't in the U.S., those fires wouldn't have started. Just like the Houston police officer killed a couple weeks ago would still be alive if the illegal alien who killed him hadn't been in the U.S. I don't know where you get the logic you are operating with on this topic, but it is completely flawed.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Do you love...not being welcomed?

just curious...

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"Why can't you accept the fact that if the illegals weren't here, the fires would start anyway,...."

Jesus H. Christ on a crutch,....we're in the "You must ACCEPT my Dog Chit opinion" about,........WTF today's crazy concept is.

How the HELL can you even begin to think of calling this "logic".

This is not about "Flawed logic"....it's about a damaged BRAIN.

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
Originally Posted by rost495
You ought to saddle up the Palominas Miniature Border Patrol and ride after this illegal alien, who started this terrible fire. You claim that you know the country like the back of your hand and have the skills and abilities of Bill Jordan. grin

I haven't followed what all this fight is about, but if you put a negative post up about T Lee, I'd suggest arranging for a medical appointment because you have one serious mental problem.

Beyond that talking about hte fire, if the fire was set by illegals, simply not allowing them here would have prevented that particular fire. Being that most of them are ignorant, don't care and do things like they did at home, illegals are bad for this country.

TLEE makes comments, yet hides behind ignore, that's all i've stated.

I'm not saying that illegals are good for this country in any way, shape or form. I've probably dealt with them as much as anyone here, other then USBP/LE folks in the SW.

Contrary to popular belief they don't all remain in the SW. What about US citizens that start fires? The majority of the big blazes that burned in places like CA. destroying homes etc. were started by US citizens. Why can't you accept the fact that if the illegals weren't here, the fires would start anyway, not everyone cares, even US citizens or is that carefull in the outdoors.

Fires don't start by themselves - an ignition source is required; therefore, if the people who set the fires weren't present, those fires wouldn't have started. If those illegals weren't in the U.S., those fires wouldn't have started. Just like the Houston police officer killed a couple weeks ago would still be alive if the illegal alien who killed him hadn't been in the U.S. I don't know where you get the logic you are operating with on this topic, but it is completely flawed.

Look at natl. crime stats. the illegals aren't the biggest violators of the laws, it's the folks who should of been deported in 1865 and white folks. They still occupy the majority of jail & prison space in this country. This issue isn't going to be over quickly. Do you truly believe that this country can & will be able, to be 100% illegal alien free?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=crossfireoops]"Why can't you accept the fact that if the illegals weren't here, the fires would start anyway,...."

Jesus H. Christ on a crutch,....we're in the "You must ACCEPT my Dog Chit opinion" about,........WTF today's crazy concept is.

How the HELL can you even begin to think of calling this "logic".

This is not about "Flawed logic"....it's about a damaged BRAIN.

The damn fire was started by an illegal. Would it be any different, if it was started by a US citizen, who threw his cigarette into the brush?? Would you be on here posting about it as much? It's all about the whining the illegals, have done this, the illegals have done that. How old are you?? How many years did you stand by and not say or do a darn thing? How many years have you lived in AZ.? Now it's all terrible.

Your own hero RR, who you quaoted as being such a great Pres. who was a border state former Gov. did absolutley nothing for eight years on border issues. The only border he cared about was the one between East & West Germany.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by T LEE
But You Don't Know For Sure, you weren't there to actually see them. Blah, blah, blah.

Just thought I would save your stalker the typing! smile smile smile

I see your still running your jaws from ignore, hiding behind the computer screen again i see, stand up and come on out, oh you are standing up.

Typing behind the screen doesn't do much for your image at all. I'm not stalking just posting on an open website. One of his AZ homeboys, stated that it was an open website and that anyone can post ref. to any subject a person posts.

nah, i was just pointing out that if someone comments contrarily to your post, you respond with 'what business is it of yours?' or similar, yet when it's appropriate for you to respond it's 'an open website'. your original post (from 3/21/11, and yes, sometimes i have too much free time!):

Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Factor in narco/illegal entrants running around on the "Western Military Intelligence Center" (Ft. Huachuca) like they OWN the goddam place,....

mad

You couldn't WRITE this chit....

GTC

Have you gone out on post and talked to the Cmdr? He has an office, you need to go tell him all these things that you know. You can then save the US Army from the woes of the "Narco-Terrorists". While your at his office, tell him "[bleep] the Army", like you did here. I know he'ld like to hear all the wrongs of his command from, a two-year draftee citizen. Oh! BTW make darn sure your not drunk, because you'll be charged for DUI. Good luck to you.

While I'm not always impressed with the manner which Cross' bitches at anyone who even slightly disagrees with him, I find your continued stalking and total jackassery to be tiring.
To ignore with you.

Stalking, this is a computer website, you post, don't complain if people respond. I'm giving him some good advise. The Post Cmdr. would probably like to hear, from Crossfire, all the errors he's made as Cmdr. Crossfire is on drugs, if the security of this base is in danger, the US Army has the ability to insure it's security and will.

yes, i added the bold, maybe it'll help your memory.... i find you occasionally have something to offer, constructively, but mostly it's the same negative attack rhetoric that becomes rather annoying. entertaining jousts at time, but still annoying.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TBaker5390

just curious...

I really don't care, but i know it's so very important to you, to be loved and follow the crowd, kinda like a flippen sheep.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by TBaker5390

just curious...

I really don't care, but i know it's so very important to you, to be loved and follow the crowd, kinda like a flippen sheep.

"Follow the crowd"???

You obviously don't pay attention to any of my posts...or you are that dumb...your pick...

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The question isn't about crime statistics - probabilities don't matter when one is talking about one particular incident.

The question is whether a particular fire would have been started if the person who set it wasn't there, and the answer is definitively NO, that particular fire wouldn't have been started if the person who started it hadn't been there.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"Your own hero RR, who you quaoted as being such a great Pres. who was a border state former Gov. did absolutley nothing for eight years on border issues. The only border he cared about was the one between East & West Germany."

Hey,....you, YEAH you Hunter1960,.....ain't it about time that you mention "your beloved Arizona",.....or further denigrate the interest that a mere "Citizen" takes in his area, and community.

You can shove your opinion of RR up your HOMO azz, Jack. (and don't forget the Gasoline and Tabasco marinade prior)

No idea WTF YOU are, and I would seriously suggest that NONE of us will EVER know, ....but you make it pretty goddam clear that you are on ANYBODY'S side but that of the ordinary, everyday American Patriot.

I've said you are an SPLC plant, agent provacateur from the get go, ....and would suggest that the show you've put on today has done zilch to disabuse that notion.

That , or you need to get some professional help, and get your bloody head together.

READ what your posting , man.

[bleep]' READ it !

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I don't know why your panties are in such a wad? There's fires that occur all over the SW & PNW that occur due to human reasons. Would it be different if it was caused by a US citizen who was careless with a campfire or such?

Yes, it's a sad situation, but it could of easily been started by Johnny Citzen and his family in a campground or back area. If it had you wouldn't be as worked up over it.

I'll bet you that there's more fires started by US citzens in the forests of the US, then there are by illegals. As i've stated it doesn't matter who started it, it's still a bad situation.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

It was not started by a family in a campground, so if the illegals had not been out there the fire would not have started dumbass. You are missing the whole point,the fire is just ANOTHER problem the illegals have created.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

654 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,655 guests, and 1,395 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,213
Posts18,485,479
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.