-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Say now don't you go bad mouthing those poor undocumented.

NRA Lifetime Member

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by hunter1960
I don't know why your panties are in such a wad? There's fires that occur all over the SW & PNW that occur due to human reasons. Would it be different if it was caused by a US citizen who was careless with a campfire or such?

Yes, it's a sad situation, but it could of easily been started by Johnny Citizen and his family in a campground or back area. If it had you wouldn't be as worked up over it.

I'll bet you that there's more fires started by US citizens in the forests of the US, then there are by illegals. As i've stated it doesn't matter who started it, it's still a bad situation.

Let's see if we can clear this up right now. Just supposing your family was killed in a traffic accident. The driver of the other car was here illegally and was drunk. Would you then say they could have just as well been killed by someone that was here legally? Think about it. This is easy. Ken

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mudhen
[/quote A troll, a troll, everyones a troll who doesn't agree with you. We all must agree with Crossy or you'll be a troll.

[/quote]Give me four or five more examples (not including you). Why are you so fixated on Crossfire's posts? If you don't want to read them, put him on "ignore". Otherwise, your opinions about the situation down here carry about as much weight as Janet Napolitano's do, and are no more reflective of reality.[/quote]

No response? I thought so...

If this was an isolated incident, we would not be happy, but we would not be furious. This is simply the latest of a number of wildfires that have been started by illegals, some as early as the first week in March--a time frame when we never had fires until illegals started flooding our mountains. Many of these illegals have been apprehended and deported several to many times, often after committing felonies that would have kept them in prison for years if they were U.S. citizens.

Ranchers have had their grazing plans disrupted as their spring forage was consumed by these fires, forcing them to sell cattle on depressed markets or lease grazing that they can ill afford. Birding tours, vacationers and ecotourism will take a huge hit, not just this year, but for years to come.

Between this fire and the first Horseshoe Fire, taxpayers in the U.S. are going to be out $30-$40 million. The Chiricahuas will take years to recover and the loss to the local economy will most likely exceed the management and suppression costs. The only economic benefit will be to the Mexican cartels and it will be miniscule compared to what it costs us and our children and grandchildren.

This ain't a B&E or a car theft in Buttf*ck, Tennessee, this is an invasion of organized crime.
[/quote]

Up

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kend
I don't know why your panties are in such a wad? There's fires that occur all over the SW & PNW that occur due to human reasons. Would it be different if it was caused by a US citizen who was careless with a campfire or such?

Yes, it's a sad situation, but it could of easily been started by Johnny Citizen and his family in a campground or back area. If it had you wouldn't be as worked up over it.

I'll bet you that there's more fires started by US citizens in the forests of the US, then there are by illegals. As i've stated it doesn't matter who started it, it's still a bad situation.

Let's see if we can clear this up right now. Just supposing your family was killed in a traffic accident. The driver of the other car was here illegally and was drunk. Would you then say they could have just as well been killed by someone that was here legally? Think about it. This is easy. Ken

Sorry, i see it all the time, i see more Johnny US Citizen caused veh. deaths, then Julio caused deaths.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by kend

Sorry, i see it all the time, i see more Johnny US Citizen caused veh. deaths, then Julio caused deaths.

reading comprehension!!!!

you see your family killed all the time??????

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No sorry, i see others killed all the time, by more US white Americans, then by illegals.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We deal with the illegals and the drugs issues to, but still the largest percentage arrested is whites and blacks. I've got to go, we can discuss this later.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
well sure, but there are many more US white American drivers than illegals. and it would be difficult to compare statistics (as in some percentage) as the illegals, being illegal couldn't be enumerated accurately. i think the point was how would you feel if it affected you personally, as the fires are affecting those in AZ...

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"Sorry, i see it all the time, i see more Johnny US Citizen caused veh. deaths, then Julio caused deaths."

Would you MIND telling us WTF THAT has to do with Dope runners starting fires in our backyards, Azzwhole ?

Good time to note that anything involving your input quickly devolves into a narration of YOUR personal experience ( Mil. and LEO),.....framed inside of a disturbingly CALLOUS World View.

"I see Johnny US Citizen caused veh. deaths",......yo, it was just a coupla' months ago you were some ununiformed "Undercover narc",....right.

KRP's right,...your story (the little we have in any coherent form ) STINKS of lying and deceit.

You MAY be a towel boy in a Ho-House where a few REAL cops hang out,....Maybe.

I'm still calling out a parking lot attendant, though.

Liar1960,.....our very own hero.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 06/06/11.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
"Sorry, i see it all the time, i see more Johnny US Citizen caused veh. deaths, then Julio caused deaths."

Would you MIND telling us WTF THAT has to do with Dope runners starting fires in our backyards, Azzwhole ?

Good time to note that anything involving your input quickly devolves into a narration of YOUR personal experience ( Mil. and LEO),.....framed inside of a disturbingly CALLOUS World View.

"I see Johnny US Citizen caused veh. deaths",......yo, it was just a coupla' months ago you were some ununiformed "Undercover narc",....right.

KRP's right,...your story (the little we have in any coherent form ) STINKS of lying and deceit.

GTC

Your lack of LE knowledge is so telling. You don't think that within an agency, that no matter where you work you don't see the results of veh. deaths of people in the community. I saw the results of many traffic deaths when i worked in patrol and still see them today. The results are the same they're caused more by US Citizens.

Oh BTW, i'm calling BS on your Ft. Hua. story. I believe that the Post Cmdr. has a better knowledge of his post then some two-year enlistee, paranoid welder. You can't even get into the commissary. The Cmdr's what a one-star, he's a heck of alot more knowledgeable then you, on how to run the place. Why don't you go out there and tell him of all the errors that he's committing as Cmdr. I bet he has an open door policy for citizens. You can draw on your two year Mil. experience to show him his errors.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
No sorry, i see others killed all the time, by more US white Americans, then by illegals.
So if Americans kill people its alright if others do?

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

GTC

Now Greg, you aren't giving the para-metermaid his just due.

Anyone that can claim and then 'prove' he has 20 years mil, 15 years LE and drove an OTR truck for 4 years between LE stints must be superior to a citizen... Natural time has no hold on a person of that stature... beings as he's 51...

I guess he's adding his hall monitor experience when he was in grades 8 through 11...

Hunter1960... because even Chuck Norris needs something to fear.

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp

GTC

Now Greg, you aren't giving the para-metermaid his just due.

Anyone that can claim and then 'prove' he has 20 years mil, 15 years LE and drove an OTR truck for 4 years between LE stints must be superior to a citizen... Natural time has no hold on a person of that stature... beings as he's 51...

I guess he's adding his hall monitor experience when he was in grades 8 through 11...

Hunter1960... because even Chuck Norris needs something to fear.

Kent

What part of math, did you fail? I gave you the numbers. I gave you the Mil. dates and units. I gave you the LE dates. I'm sorry that you've never done anything other then live in a sandtrap of AZ. all your life and be someones nig. in construction. You folks have a great day living in the sandtrap, got to go.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like a pizzed off 19 year old Girl, don't he ?

"Your lack of LE knowledge is so telling......"

Jesus wept....

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like a pizzed off 19 year old Girl, don't he ?

"Your lack of LE knowledge is so telling......"

Jesus wept....

GTC

It is telling, you have no knowledge of how an agency works. You believe that since your a welder, everyone stays a welder. As in people change jobs & positions on a regular basis, ask the Lt. There are so many aspects of LE within an agency, that you don't even have a clue. The only ones that you ever see are probably patrol personnel in marked units. You've been so used to seeing this in your community by local LE, to include USBP personnel this is all you know.

I bet you don't even have a clue as to all the different depts/operations within the Cochiese Co. S.O. that your so called buddy Larry runs. Hey you better get on the horn to the Fort, so you can go meet & tell that one-star how crappy a Cmd. that he has.

Last edited by hunter1960; 06/07/11.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Look...

I heard Obwan say that the Border was safer now then ever before.

So you must be mistaken...

Not smugglers wink

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
"Did smugglers set still-raging Arizona wildfire?"

FWIW, the San Antonio paper has it that "Officials believe an abandoned campfire may have sparked the blaze more than a week ago".

Border? What border?

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I think i first went up into that area of arizona aroung big lake with my dad in the mid 50's. Remember at the time sleeping in the back of the truck during a huge electrical/hail storm. Was some of the prettiest country you would ever want to see. At one time driving over from payson to showlow it was like driving through a tunnel carved through the trees. I blame a lot of entities for the destruction of my state. Stupid environmentalists stopping logging interests, stupid forest service policies that allowed timber to build up, stupid campers, and stupid policies set by washington. Illegals have set many fires in arizona and along the border at millions of dollars of cost, raped, robbed, pillaged, and i have been the recepient a number of times of their being in this country illegally. I don't need a refugee from "deliverence" in tennes. to tell me what's going wrong. A guy whose favorite expression is probably "squeal like a pig." I am starting to look at the time delay between when greg posts something, and the tennes. boy posts a response. I don't know how he can do all this law enforcement stuff when it seems all he does is monitor the computer. I have seen a lot of arizona in recent years destroyed that i will never see again in my or my kids lifetimes.
And yes, it is soul wrenching to see it happen.
Over the last ten years or so, i have traveled most of the back dirt roads etc accross the desert from the so called border north, into the northern parts of the state. You can tell from the litter along these desert pathways who has been traveling them. The dovehunter from phx is not buying all those mexican label canned goods and water bottle i see scattered along the desert. You can sometimes tell when you are near a layup spot just from the smell. Kind of like when you get near naco, or aqua prieta, or some place like that. One of the things that is so aggravating is they don't respect any of the laws here. I have seen the lawn cutter brigade driving down the freeways with huge bags of cuttings, falling off into the right of way.
Stop and pick it up, not a chance. Vehicle insurance, not a chance. I have seen their trailers where the axle was "roped" to the the frame. Hit somebody, run like crazy, why to worry, the vehicle was never registered to you anyway. And all i hear out of washington is the border is secure as it ever was. Which is kind of telling the truth, since it has never been secure.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 06/07/11.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"I don't know how he can do all this law enforcement stuff when it seems all he does is monitor the computer."

Even a BRIEF scan of his post log would seem to indicate that his PRIMARY occupation is Bird Dogging my posts,....wouldn't it ?

"I am starting to look at the time delay between when greg posts something, and the tennes. boy posts a response."

Yup,......down to SECONDS at times,....after complete silence for a protracted period of time.

Creepy [bleep], gliding around on his own slime, this H1960.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 06/07/11.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
when i inquired about his daily posting activity:

No, i work at night, but thanks for your concern.

guess he never sleeps........

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 73 invisible), 2,880 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,232
Posts18,485,687
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.