Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I just heard Laura say she has adopted two children and is not married. Another Social Christian Conservative that talks out of both sides of her mouth at the same time.

One of the all-time dumbest post I have ever seen on a forum.

What total NONSENSE!!!

It is apparent you are not a Christian. We definitely need to pray for you.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
No real secret that she is lez,

If that be true then she is NOT a christian. Christians follow the teachings of The Word of God.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Another Social Christian Conservative that talks out of both sides of her mouth at the same time.

I can't talk out of one side of my mouth without the other moving simultaneously.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I just heard Laura say she has adopted two children and is not married. Another Social Christian Conservative that talks out of both sides of her mouth at the same time.

How is adopting children being unChristian? She didn't have two bastards by someone to whom she wasn't wed, she adopted two children who needed a home. Sounds pretty Christian to me.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mike762

How is adopting children being unChristian? She didn't have two bastards by someone to whom she wasn't wed, she adopted two children who needed a home. Sounds pretty Christian to me.
Of course. Derby must have been poorly catechized as a child, or he forget what he learned.

No offense intended to Derby.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Reloder28

If that be true then she is NOT a christian. Christians follow the teachings of The Word of God.

From where did this crap come that she is a lesbian? She was supposed to be married until she got cancer, then the guy she was supposed to marry bailed on her, showing his true colors.

Need some actual documentation that she's gay before I would believe that. More likely its sour grapes and disinformation by the left who don't like her politics.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mike762

From where did this crap come that she is a lesbian? She was supposed to be married until she got cancer, then the guy she was supposed to marry bailed on her, showing his true colors.

Need some actual documentation that she's gay before I would believe that. More likely its sour grapes and disinformation by the left who don't like her politics.
Yep.

Q
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Q
Whay a jerk Derby. God bless her.

So I suppose according to your twisted way of thinking that if the husband in a Christian marriage dies at an early age then the mother is not suited to raise the children on her own without getting married again?

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

"It's not a matter of legislating morality; it's a question of whose morality gets legislated"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From the book of James.

Originally Posted by The Bible
Pure and undefiled religion before God the Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their misfortune and to keep oneself unstained by the world.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

DD, that's out in left field -even for you...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Redneck

DD, that's out in left field -even for you...

Sometimes Derby plays back by the fence. Particularly when he's flexing his massive misunderstanding of Christianity. This appears to be one of those and he's drawn another one or two out to join him in that. grin

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Spoken like a true 'Christian'...judgmental, elitist, and hypocritical.
Why don't you enlighten us here by telling us what Jesus Himself said about same-sex sexual behavior?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Never much cared for Laura Ingram, until now.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

What total NONSENSE!!!

I'm not a Christian. I've said so at least a 1,000 times. Nor do I understand Christianity nor do I understand conservatism especially Christian Social Conservatism.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

What total NONSENSE!!!

I'm not a Christian. I've said so at least a 1,000 times. Nor do I understand Christianity nor do I understand conservatism especially Christian Social Conservatism.

Your life must be pretty [bleep] boring to care what she does. Who gives a schit?

Travis

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Good for her. My wife passed away and we had five children. What was I supposed do, shoot 'em or turn them over to an orphanage?

Those children were conceived in love. And they continued to recieve love and caring after she passed.

I think your position on this topic is dead wrong.

Best wishes, Bill

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

This is so over the top idiotic it either tongue in cheek or dope really fries the brain...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good for Laura Ingram, I admire her even more.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hey Derby, if you aren't "one" or understand "it", maybe you ought to refrain from typing? What is/are your sources for such drivel? Jennifer Miller? Micha Brezinski? Madonna? Lady Gag Me"?

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
Good for Laura Ingram, I admire her even more.

Same here.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (160user, 22250rem, 1936M71, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 260Remguy, 60 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,479
Posts18,490,020
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.