Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by the_shootist
Sounds more like pantheism than catholicism to me. Animals members of your family????

+1

GB1

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Polska is the poster child for DUMB POLOCK.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Polska

If you read your Bible as the Word of God rather than relying on your church for direction, you may find the plain English enlightening. I was raised a Romish child in bondage to the priest, the pope, and the church fathers. I was delivered from that bondage by the Word, by the shed blood of Jesus Christ and his death burial and resurection when throwing myself on His mercy and grace. No church, no priest just the Lord doing a work of grace in me because of His merit not mine.

The accident in question was tragic. I have pulled animals off people in autos to find death, destruction and deliverance. I had one of the best drivers in my ambulance service hit a moose while delivering a patient to the hospital. He was doing 10mph under the speed limit at the time. When he hit the animal he had slowed to 20mph at impact. Not every accident can be explained away in as simple and bigotted a way as you have attempted.

Randy
A Bible believing, born again, blood bought Christian. I am a child of God, and that is why I take His name in honour.

Praise the Lord for full Salvation
Christ Still lives upon the throne
And I know the blood still cleansess
Deeper than the sin has gone
Lester Roloff
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I can't decide if Polska is that messed up or if he's just a troll...!

Could be some of both, I presume...

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Both

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by whodat
DUMB POLOCK.
This sums it up pretty well....

The view one sees is his own
Practitioner of the ancient art of skank fu
Actually POLSKA means 'pickle' and I take offense to the dumb pollock statement. Reminds me of the quote 'better to remain silent and let the world think you a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt' This guy is no pollock, but a fat ass newyork liberal. Mark

Last edited by 35404; 06/19/11.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait till you see what it costs when it's free. P.J O'Rourke
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
No offense intended 35404, I've read three or four of the guys posts and he's an azzclown. If the Polish wont claim then the New York liberals can have em.... grin

The view one sees is his own
Practitioner of the ancient art of skank fu
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I don't think we should give him (Polska)a pulpit by speaking evil of other religious groups or nationalities. I personally believe the Bible is true and has been amply vindicated by factual evidence, history, prophecy and archaeological findings.

It also speaks powerfully to honest searchers of Truth, in that it presents an accurate picture of fallen man in need of salvation. I believe the record is true when Jesus is quoted as declaring: "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John's Gospel ch. 14 vs 6). But not everyone will believe and accept that. My responsibility is not to condemn them, but to let the living Christ shine through my life and love them as Jesus did despite their unbelief.

I too, am not a "religionist", I don't believe in "religion" but in a relationship with the Only True God through His one-and-only Son, Jesus Christ. My intention here is NOT to cram "religion" but simply to be a witness of what God has done for me.

The accident was tragic, and "normal" people feel some pain for all involved. We identify in our shared humanity.

And, I AM a bear hunter!

Bob

www.bigbores.ca

"What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul" - Jesus

Originally Posted by podunkkennels
No offense intended 35404, I've read three or four of the guys posts and he's an azzclown. If the Polish wont claim then the New York liberals can have em.... grin

We're grouchy today, 3 days of rain here in NE Mt. Looking out the window isn't a favourite pastime.

I had a similar occurance to this about 10 yr. ago, where I hit a whitetail buck with a grain truck, and it
then crashed thru the windshield of an oncoming car. The elderly lady passanger was hurt, however not bad enough for ambulance. Smashed up my truck too. Mark

If you think health care is expensive now, wait till you see what it costs when it's free. P.J O'Rourke
IC B3

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Who the Hell let Polska back in?

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
by the sounds of him good luck gettin' his fat ass out.

The way life should be.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Big Stick is out, Swampy is still in, and this Polska clown...

At least Stick has some redeeming qualities, something to add to the body of knowledge, his lack of social graces, notwithstanding. Can't say that for the other two...

It appears to me that Stick went after a certain Fire sponsor. Money talks, B.S. walks...

So, as long as these trolls don't offend or call out Fire sponsors, it appears they've got a free pass to, well troll away to their hearts desire...

It also appears that the Fire is an advertising business and the number of hits is like TV ratings, the more hits, the more they can charge for ad space. Content and quality of postings, it seems, is only a secondary consideration. No incentive for troll control. In fact, the more we react to trolls, the more the trolls respond, the higher the number of hits on the Fire...

Pretty simple concept, actually...

Just a few editorial observations and, of course, IMHO,

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 06/20/11.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Big Stick is out, Swampy is still in, and this Polska clown...

At least Stick has some redeeming qualities, something to add to the body of knowledge, his lack of social graces, notwithstanding. Can't say that for the other two...

It appears to me that Stick went after a certain Fire sponsor. Money talks, B.S. walks...

So, as long as these trolls don't offend or call out Fire sponsors, it appears they've got a free pass to, well troll away to their hearts desire...

It also appears that the Fire is an advertising business and the number of hits is like TV ratings, the more hits, the more they can charge for ad space. Content and quality of postings, it seems, is only a secondary consideration. No disincentive for troll control. In fact, the more we react to trolls, the more the trolls respond, the higher the number of hits on the Fire...

Pretty simple concept, actually...

Just a few editorial observations and, of course, IMHO,

DF

Bingo.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (007FJ, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,838 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,482
Posts18,490,208
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.