June 27 is the show time for Season 7 of Weeds, which will open with Nancy Botwin having served 3 years prison time. Those of you that watched Season 6 will most likely concur when I say that it was the best season that the show had to offer. I�ve heard rumors about Season 7. Google is your friend if you want to know more, or concern on DVD Street, but until June 27 on Showtime, I�ll leave you with the brilliant trailer � under the cut.

Nancy Botwin has faced some challenges on Showtime's Weeds, but this season she starts out on her own when Season 7 premieres on June 27 at 10 p.m. ET.
Fast forward to three long years later and she's getting out of prison to serve the rest of her sentence in a New York City halfway house, meanwhile the new story focused on lads goes on.
If you missed anything from season 6, don�t be worry. The DVDs have come out on February 22nd, 2011, or you can buy the cheap DVDs all now online. You can also enjoy some of the exclusive content over at the official website