Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
This is about the third Yahoo based story so far this week that seems hell bent on bashing Bachmann. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/bachmann-admits-john-wayne-flub-still-insists-john-141138713.html

It is obvious that this is a coordinated attack. They're trying to "Dan Quayle" her. First, micro-examine her every comment for "accuracy", then paint her as "flaky". If their definition of her is allowed to take hold, she's finished. When Chris Wallace at Fox has the balls to ask her in an interview how she would respond to those that think she's a "flake"...I'd say there's a lot of libs that are pretty scared of her.

She is far from stupid. She was correct that the slavery issue went back before day one of this country, it didn't just become an issue when Lincoln came along.... John Q. Adams as a "founding father" could be pushing it a touch but he lived a pretty unusual life and did virtually serve as his father's secretary during his European travels to secure loans and other backing for the revolution. I think that one is close enough.

I have a lot of respect for Bachmann. I agree with her on the issues, she's a person of faith, and I like how she has conducted herself in her private life...I hope she holds up through all of this and can make it onto the ticket.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's a well established fact that the issue of slavery was of deep concern to the founding fathers.....but they decided to fight one battle at a time and at the time of the founding the slavery battle wasn't going to be fought!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LOL and you wonder why Sarah would wait if she was going to announce.

NRA Lifetime Member
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
All conservative men are stupid, and all conservative women are flaky. No substance at all. THAT is the mantra of the left. Cripes, they can't even figure out what sex they are on the left! Nobody has a job, and they are supposed to be supported by the gov't. In a disaster, they are helpless - like children. And WE'RE the stupid ones. Time to call it like it is....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We just need to spread the word to anyone who will listen that the media has it wron about Michele.

I'm liking her more and more as this election cycle unfolds. I hope she can weather the storm...she has before.

What could be a sadder way to end a life than to die having never hunted with great dogs, good friends and your family?
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You attack what scares you.

They're doing the Sluts and Nuts job on her. First one won't stick so they're gonna go after the second.

Paint her as a nut.

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ray charles saw this coming despite being blind and dead. They will "Palinize" any conservative and ratchet up their attacks whenever success is perceived.

1flier

Black Olives Matter!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep they do it every time. George Bush, Dan Quayle, George Senior, pretty much every conservative is first painted as stupid and then a nut case. There was multiple instances of this in the last election especially against Tea Party candidates.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oughta seen what they wrote 'bout Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, etc.

Old ploy that always works 'cause team R cowers from bad publicity.

Love the fact that the tea party candidates will tell 'em to straddle a fire hydrant - and spin.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Palin-Bachman.... What is the diffrence? Besides Bachman has not quit anything.

Bachman is a ding bat just like Palin. Both appeal to a small chunk of the country but both are too far from the center to get elected.

Bachman is perfect for the folks that find Palin too dam smart! Haaa.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I like Bachman. I happened to catch some black guy guest correspondent on the McDonnel Show, MSNBC -

He was good naturedly describing how Bachman goes and puts herself out there - talking to anybody and 'everybody', going to all kinds of meetings and interviews, appearing on all kinds of shows and venues, friendly and not friendly - often before people who don't like what she has to say ... She's just happy to have the opportunity to say what she believes anyway.

I think this (likely liberal)) guy really respected her ...

I think she is a real trooper.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Imagine the hoot it would be if Huzzy the Muzzy made himself so available.....with no writers and no tele.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You know what really scares me, is what passes for conservative now days.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

294 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1moredeer, 1OntarioJim, 264mag, 17CalFan, 29 invisible), 1,340 guests, and 1,008 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,981
Posts18,519,963
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.