24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
OP Offline
Seems that some people on the Marlin board have had problems getting the correct size on the Black Death Target when they print it out. The #10 target which is suppose to be 1/2" comes out about 3/8" with the rest of the targets being proportionally smaller than they should be. I made up some new targets that would print out the right size and posted links on the Marlin board but I made two mistakes with them. First I incorrectly stated Rule #1 that was on the target. The difference in terminology was enough to cause problems in competition shooting. The second was that I didn't include the trademark skull and crossbones (Jolly Roger) on the target. Both these issues have been taken care of and John Simeone has approved the final version for use until they get the problem with their target taken care of at Star Gun & Archery
<br>
<br>As far as I know, the Marlin board has been down since Monday night. John suggested I come here and post the new links in case any of the regulars from either the Marlin board or 24 Hour Campfire would be interested in it. If you want to try your hand at the Black Death Challenge then make sure to read the rules at the Top Gun Team site using this link - Rules for compeating in the Black Death Challenge . The target itself can be accessed and printed from this link - New Black Death Target . Make sure your printer is set to print at 100% and check the size of the circles to be sure they come out the right diameter. If they are too big then go to Original Black Death Target to try the original target for print size. Hope this helps someone to be able to test themselves and their rifle in this contest. Good luck and shoot safe.
<br>
<br>Tom
<br>
<br>

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Thank you I will now have something challenging to try for!

Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.

When your ship comes in. ... make sure you are willing to unload it.

PAYPAL, sucks and I will never use them again. I recommend you do the same.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

270 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 34 invisible), 1,759 guests, and 1,020 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,980
Posts18,499,614
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.