Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's not looking good for Mr. Ellis.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
D

Exactly...............

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Man, some of you are wound way too tight! BT is BT, and I think he's kinda funny myself.

I usually don't post on these threads, but agreed. I always get a chuckle out of BT and then the ones that try fighting back. This isn't shipping related, but at least BT can read (and comprehend) shipping regulations.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Man, some of you are wound way too tight! BT is BT, and I think he's kinda funny myself.

+1 and he knows what he is talking about.

D
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Just to clarify, BT has nothing to do with the original intent of this thread. This was to out Lives2Hunt (Greg Ellis) in Pineville, WV for scamming myself, Bearcat74 and firepro22. Please over look BT's BS.

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

+1 and he knows what he is talking about.

+ 1. I have to admit he has made me chuckle more than once..

Last edited by Kgw911; 07/03/11.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Just to clarify, BT has nothing to do with the original intent of this thread. This was to out Lives2Hunt (Greg Ellis) in Pineville, WV for scamming myself, Bearcat74 and firepro22. Please over look BT's BS.
Just to clarify, you began this thread accusing someone of doing something, but didn't offer any proof beyond "BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!" bullshit, did you not?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by 257wthbylover
Yes, BT does.

What do i find funny....EVERY post i see of his is like this! He loves to be the TOUGH guy over the internet and cant speak/write without cursing, which shows his intelligence!!!

I would LOVE to see this dude say these things face to face. I once posted a "helpful" thread and he did the same to me. I havnt just now been a member a yr., not 6 like BT, and so i was unaware that the thread i posted regarding "shipping" had been posted previous years. Yet, i had seen it posted since then too. BT just loves to be the forums bully. To bad he has no class or morals to try to say what his thoughts. He is the ONLY one with such issues on here, but he gets away with it.

Go ahead now BT---- call me names, etc... and act your bullish self. If you ever care to do it in person since internet is so easy to hide behind and is free, PM me and I would be happy to give you an address to meet me.
  • Quit whining.
  • Your thread was only "helpful" to your ego.
  • I'm not into anonymous gay internet sex or any gay sex, so no, I'm not meeting you. There are adult services ads on Craigslist that can meet your needs. Or contact Larry Craig. Anthony Weiner can send you some cool pictures, too.

Just wondering how you know what the adult services on Graigslist has to offer BT? Do you cruise them out of curiosity?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
If you remove the cursing....

I see Bricktops point, OP posted a "bad deal" post without any proof what he said was true or not, and his posting brought out the facts.

Bottom line, all the BS in this thread hasn't resolved anything, one poster claims it stopped him from a transaction ( good deal) and a lot of tempers flare.......

Like another 2 have said, some are wound way too tight, it seems.

Another poster wasting bandwidth, carry on, and good luck to the OP getting your stuff. When was the " deceiver" on here last?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Myself i thank you for the warning and if he has ripped off other members then they need to voice it also, the guy or woman who took your money has the right to jump in and defend himself , but so far he or she has been silent. If he took a postal money order then you can file a complaint with the Post office and they might be able to help , mail fraud is a serious offence . As far as Brick Top language he is the one who's mother should have taught him some manners and washed his mouth out with soap.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wildwv
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by 257wthbylover
Yes, BT does.

What do i find funny....EVERY post i see of his is like this! He loves to be the TOUGH guy over the internet and cant speak/write without cursing, which shows his intelligence!!!

I would LOVE to see this dude say these things face to face. I once posted a "helpful" thread and he did the same to me. I havnt just now been a member a yr., not 6 like BT, and so i was unaware that the thread i posted regarding "shipping" had been posted previous years. Yet, i had seen it posted since then too. BT just loves to be the forums bully. To bad he has no class or morals to try to say what his thoughts. He is the ONLY one with such issues on here, but he gets away with it.

Go ahead now BT---- call me names, etc... and act your bullish self. If you ever care to do it in person since internet is so easy to hide behind and is free, PM me and I would be happy to give you an address to meet me.
  • Quit whining.
  • Your thread was only "helpful" to your ego.
  • I'm not into anonymous gay internet sex or any gay sex, so no, I'm not meeting you. There are adult services ads on Craigslist that can meet your needs. Or contact Larry Craig. Anthony Weiner can send you some cool pictures, too.
Just wondering how you know what the adult services on Graigslist has to offer BT? Do you cruise them out of curiosity?
I've been around. cool

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bea175
Myself i thank you for the warning and if he has ripped off other members then they need to voice it also, the guy or woman who took your money has the right to jump in and defend himself , but so far he or she has been silent. If he took a postal money order then you can file a complaint with the Post office and they might be able to help , mail fraud is a serious offence .
Posting a warning is all well and good, but you better damned well be able to back up any accusation made with actual FACTS. Anyone can post on here anything they want, true, false or exaggerated.

And as for the "mail fraud" nonsense. Trust me when I state, the USPS ain't gonna look at this as "mail fraud." This is a civil matter as far as they're concerned and the best you're gonna get with a USPS money order is a determination of where, when, and by whom it was cashed. Period.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
BT for President!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by phideaux
BT for President!!!

Obama opened the flood gates.........

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer but how he hunted it.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by model70man
This is the best post on the thread. Thanks to the OP for the heads up on Lives2Hunt. It sounds like Mr. Ellis "Lives2ScrewPeople".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
This is the best post on the thread. Thanks to the OP for the heads up on Lives2Hunt. It sounds like Mr. Ellis "Lives2ScrewPeople".
Nope. Not a good post at all. There seems to be this pervasive belief that if you believe you've been financially wronged in an internet deal that a simple call to the local police or sheriff's department will put things right. That couldn't be further from the truth.

There's not some squad of detectives or tactical entry team just sitting around waiting idly for your telephone call, ready to get a "no-knock" warrant and go kick in someone's door and get your money. As stated previously, this is viewed primarily as a CIVIL matter. This Greg Ellis character can just as easily claim he never had any deal to sell anyone anything just as anyone can quite easily claim he did.

I like and respect model70man, but he's just flat wrong to suggest a call to the local sheriff's department is going to fix this. And you're wrong, too, for supporting this notion.

The only real legal recourse someone has is either through a civil judgment or via the local prosecutor's office by filing misdemeanor embezzlement charges. And you damned well better have all of your documentation if you want to be taken seriously.

The next avenue is through this person's place of employment. Did he transact any of this via his employer's computers or email accounts or telephone systems? If he did, I'd get in touch with his supervisor as well as their HR and bring them up to speed of what's been occurring on their time.

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W

That is what worked for me in the past, call the local sheriff and ask him to go out and talk to the guy. This may not work for some people but acting professional and polite rather than a Richard smoker will surely help.

D
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
If anybody would bother to READ. Firepro22 and Bearcat74 both jumped in and stated they were taken by Lives2hunt as well. These are the other two besides myself that were scammed. Three members from 3 different states all saying the same thing.

Bricktop,are you really the bipolar idiot you seem to be? Please just shut the H**l up. You open your mouth and show what a true dumbazz you are. Don't you know lithium, thorazine and alcohol don't mix. But at least you are keeping this on the front page. LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wildwv
That is what worked for me in the past, call the local sheriff and ask him to go out and talk to the guy. This may not work for some people but acting professional and polite rather than a Richard smoker will surely help.
Again, your "claim" is one that fits right in with the other BULLSHIT that gets floated on the internet: you've said it happened, therefore it must be true. The internet is like the wild west and anything goes. Anyone can claim anything they want and some bonehead is right there to gobble it up.

Allow me to throw a dose of reality out there. Your claim that this "worked" is bullshit. That doesn't happen. It's not gonna happen. And it didn't happen for you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If anybody would bother to READ.
So why aren't you bothering to read, dumbass? I've posted your most likely means of recourse, now it's up to you to act on that. Stop wasting time here.

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1Longbow, 10ring1, 1234, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 68 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,125
Posts18,502,439
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.