Home
Really Hate to do this. He seemed like a good guy and has info all over the internet.

Deal with caution when dealing with Lives2Hunt aka Greg Ellis in Pineville WV.

Seems that this guy has taken 3 forum members money, to the tune of 385.00 in the last 3 weeks, and has failed to ship any merchandise. Does not return PMs or phone calls. He has scammed me for only 35.00 and mine is the least. the others can jump in if they want but I am not the only incident. Damn shame.
For example? Got links?
Originally Posted by GeoW
For example? Got links?

To what?
You have accused this person of underhanded dealings. Can you back up your allegations. Any threads related to this? You have an agenda to post this as well as in reply to any post by Lives2Hunt.
Just asking.
I have accused him of this, true. I have the pms to back it up. I could post the pm threads. I have the record of phone calls with dates and times. The 2 sale threads are the ones I posted on.

Sure I have an agenda, to get the stuff that is owed to me and others or to get our money back. Nothing more nothing less.
Another agenda would be to warn others. Which I do appreciate!
Yep, just got the first pm from somebody who was going to buy some bullets but my posts warned him. I do not want others to get taken as well.
the truth never lies!
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Really Hate to do this. He seemed like a good guy and has info all over the internet.

Seems that this guy has taken 3 forum members money, to the tune of 385.00 in the last 3 weeks, and has failed to ship any merchandise. Does not return PMs or phone calls. He has scammed me for only 35.00 and mine is the least. the others can jump in if they want but I am not the only incident. Damn shame.
No one loves a [bleep] more than me. But like GeoW, I too would like to see some actual PROOF beyond your simple accusation.
If the man says he was taken for 35 dollars, that seems to be proof beyond a "simple accusation".

If he corresponded with others who were not getting their stuff, it becomes hearsay but valid anyway.

Let's wait for him to post his side of the story. Send him a PM.

HM
Originally Posted by halfmile
If the man says he was taken for 35 dollars, that seems to be proof beyond a "simple accusation".
This is the dumbest f*cking thing I've heard or read all week. Jesus-f*cking-Christ, did your mother have any kids that lived?

By your "reasoning," anyone can anonymously post anything and because they stated so, it must be true. What a f*cking load of BULLSHIT.

By proxy, that would make Swampasslicker700, Oldmanbitchlady1942, and CharminGurl a group of salty f*cking sages, wouldn't it? Right up there with some of the other stupid f*cking bullshit you've posted in the past.

Don't feel compelled to add to this thread anymore. Because I can assure you, things will begin a downward spiral for you.
Originally Posted by Bricktop
This is the dumbest f*cking thing I've heard or read all week. Jesus-f*cking-Christ, did your mother have any kids that lived?

By your "reasoning," anyone can anonymously post anything and because they stated so, it must be true. What a f*cking load of BULLSHIT.

By proxy, that would make Swampasslicker700, Oldmanbitchlady1942, and CharminGurl a group of salty f*cking sages, wouldn't it? Right up there with some of the other stupid f*cking bullshit you've posted in the past.

Don't feel compelled to add to this thread anymore. Because I can assure you, things will begin a downward spiral for you.

Hey Fellow.......did yo' momma forget to teach y'all any manners????
Originally Posted by conifer

Hey Fellow.......did yo' momma forget to teach y'all any manners????
Halfmile owes me $100. He took it from me. I just said so. On the internet. And everybody better f*cking believe it. Don't question me either. I've exchanged emails with lots of other people who know about this.

I want halfmile to own up to the $100 he took from me. I have access to the internet. And I can post about it. It's proof beyond a simple accusation, because I'm posting about it.

That's about how it goes, isn't it?
Hope you get your money back BT!

I'm sending a PM to halfmile.
Originally Posted by nsaqam

I just want him to do the right thing. I've posted about it on the internet and in this forum specifically. That proves a crime and various other improprieties have occurred.

Me too....what a jerk!
Originally Posted by Tom264

Me too....what a jerk!
Halfmile's unethical absconding of my money will NOT stand. It has now been posted about multiple times by me and others. It is on the internet and is now an incontrovertible fact that can no longer be denied.
Well guys, this has taken a strange turn by the above conversation. I posted this as a warning to others not as a pissing contest between posters I do not know.

If you do not want to heed my warning, that is OK. You do not want to believe me, that is OK as well. I did not come to this decision easily to post this due to the normal reactions that take place, just see the one above. But I did not want anybody else to get burned.

I am leary about copying any PM's until I discuss this with LE on Tuesday.

You want proof, keep watching I am sure it will come out in the end.
Well guys, this has taken a strange turn by the above conversation. I posted this as a warning to others not as a pissing contest between posters I do not know.

If you do not want to heed my warning, that is OK. You do not want to believe me, that is OK as well. I did not come to this decision easily to post this due to the normal reactions that take place, just see the one above. But I did not want anybody else to get burned.

I am leary about copying any PM's until I discuss this with LE on Tuesday.

You want proof, keep watching I am sure it will come out in the end.
You haven't "proved" a damned thing. All I see is a half-assed accusation from you.
You are such a nice guy
Bricktop,

Funny, I did not realize you were a judge? I put this out as a warning. The trial comes later.
I paid $50 for 118 Nosler bullets he was selling. Great communication until the money arrived, bullets were going to be shipped 6-13, 6-14 and 6-21, zero communication since then. I have sent a couple PM's, called and left messages. If something has came up, as can happen in life that's fine but let me know instead of saying nothing.

Here is a link to the thread with the bullets, I will let the other member post his link if he wishes:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._308_Bullets_and_one_box_of_#Post5325693
Bricktop,

Funny, I did not realize you were a judge? I put this out as a warning. The trial comes later.
If I understand your "logic," all you need to do is simply post something on the internet -- anonymously, of course -- and the accusation has now become fact? Is that correct? Because I sure as hell haven't seen a f*cking bit of PROOF that would corroborate any claims made. All I see is this f*cking "I SAID SO!!!" bullshit.
Originally Posted by Bearcat74
I paid $50 for 118 Nosler bullets he was selling. Great communication until the money arrived, bullets were going to be shipped 6-13, 6-14 and 6-21, zero communication since then. I have sent a couple PM's, called and left messages. If something has came up, as can happen in life that's fine but let me know instead of saying nothing.
This is more like it. Has this guy actually logged on to the internet? Have the messages you sent him been read?
Bricktop,

Look above your last post. Victim #2 just posted as well. Are you seeing a pattern yet? BTW, thanks for the free bumps.

That was the same thread I paid for the 180 ballistic tips that I never received.
Originally Posted by Bearcat74

Here is a link to the thread with the bullets, I will let the other member post his link if he wishes:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._308_Bullets_and_one_box_of_#Post5325693

Thanks Bearcat74...this is the type info that was ask for and is appreciated.
Bricktop, PM's are labeled unread by NONE, so I am assuming he is reading them. I have also left messages on his answering machine.

DaddyRat and I both would like to know what's up, get out bullets, or get our money back. This was not what we wanted to do but after phone calls and PM's and finding out he took another members money, much more money than ours, this was about all that was left.
Bricktop,

Look above your last post. Victim #2 just posted as well. Are you seeing a pattern yet? BTW, thanks for the free bumps.

That was the same thread I paid for the 180 ballistic tips that I never received.
Get this through your thick f*cking head: just because you claim in an ANONYMOUS internet post that you've been wronged, doesn't make it true. Got it? Either post up some actual facts, as Bearcat74 has done, or f*ck off. It's as simple as that.
You are a really nice guy
My last PM to Greg, has been read by him last night, I saw him get on the computer. Copied below:

Greg,

I mailed you the USPS MO for 35.00 on 6/16/11. You confirmed it arrived on 6/21/11. Initially you said you would ship the bullets on 6/17/11, then you said you were shipping them on 6/21/11. It is now 6/30/11 and no bullets. You have quit responding to PM's. I called your house today at 5:53pm and spoke to your wife, XXXXX. She stated you were asleep but would call me when you got up around 7:00pm. No return phone call. Called you again tonight at 8:45 pm and left a message.

What is going on? Did you ship the bullets and if so when? I need the bullets or my 35.00 back. Make this right please.

John

BTW Bricktop, you are an azzhat, but you already knew that as do lots of other people.
What happened here. Been gone for a while, but there is some hostility here now.

Or at least some hostile person/persons.

Whats up with the language bricktop?
My last PM to Greg, has been read by him last night, I saw him get on the computer. Copied below:

Greg,

I mailed you the USPS MO for 35.00 on 6/16/11. You confirmed it arrived on 6/21/11. Initially you said you would ship the bullets on 6/17/11, then you said you were shipping them on 6/21/11. It is now 6/30/11 and no bullets. You have quit responding to PM's. I called your house today at 5:53pm and spoke to your wife, XXXXX. She stated you were asleep but would call me when you got up around 7:00pm. No return phone call. Called you again tonight at 8:45 pm and left a message.

What is going on? Did you ship the bullets and if so when? I need the bullets or my 35.00 back. Make this right please.

John

BTW Bricktop, you are an azzhat, but you already knew that as do lots of other people.
Don't come on here and accuse someone of stealing and then start acting like a little bitch when we ask for proof, dickhead.
Bricktop's top quotes of the day: TFF

Get this through your thick f*cking head: just because you claim in an ANONYMOUS internet post that you've been wronged, doesn't make it true. Got it? Either post up some actual facts, as Bearcat74 has done, or f*ck off. It's as simple as that.

Don't come on here and accuse someone of stealing and then start acting like a little bitch when we ask for proof, dickhead.

Bricktop, dude you got issues.
Yes, BT does.

What do i find funny....EVERY post i see of his is like this! He loves to be the TOUGH guy over the internet and cant speak/write without cursing, which shows his intelligence!!!

I would LOVE to see this dude say these things face to face. I once posted a "helpful" thread and he did the same to me. I havnt just now been a member a yr., not 6 like BT, and so i was unaware that the thread i posted regarding "shipping" had been posted previous years. Yet, i had seen it posted since then too. BT just loves to be the forums bully. To bad he has no class or morals to try to say what his thoughts. He is the ONLY one with such issues on here, but he gets away with it.

Go ahead now BT---- call me names, etc... and act your bullish self. If you ever care to do it in person since internet is so easy to hide behind and is free, PM me and I would be happy to give you an address to meet me.
Man, some of you are wound way too tight! BT is BT, and I think he's kinda funny myself.
After the contingent of posters with "The Gay" overlapping the contingent of turd-like people we have only Bricktop to stand up for us. He da man! [Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 257wthbylover
Yes, BT does.

What do i find funny....EVERY post i see of his is like this! He loves to be the TOUGH guy over the internet and cant speak/write without cursing, which shows his intelligence!!!

I would LOVE to see this dude say these things face to face. I once posted a "helpful" thread and he did the same to me. I havnt just now been a member a yr., not 6 like BT, and so i was unaware that the thread i posted regarding "shipping" had been posted previous years. Yet, i had seen it posted since then too. BT just loves to be the forums bully. To bad he has no class or morals to try to say what his thoughts. He is the ONLY one with such issues on here, but he gets away with it.

Go ahead now BT---- call me names, etc... and act your bullish self. If you ever care to do it in person since internet is so easy to hide behind and is free, PM me and I would be happy to give you an address to meet me.
  • Quit whining.
  • Your thread was only "helpful" to your ego.
  • I'm not into anonymous gay internet sex or any gay sex, so no, I'm not meeting you. There are adult services ads on Craigslist that can meet your needs. Or contact Larry Craig. Anthony Weiner can send you some cool pictures, too.
  • Quit whining.
  • I'm not into anonymous gay internet sex or any gay sex, so no, I'm not meeting you. There are adult services ads on Craigslist that can meet your needs. Or contact Larry Craig Root. Anthony Weiner can send you some cool pictures, too.

Fixed it for ya..
I have also been scammed by lives2hunt...
The last communication from him was on 6/13 stating that he had received my money ($300) and a copy of the ffl for the transfer and would ship the rifle in a couple days...nothing since and no rifle. I have sent him a couple pm's asking for an update and he hasn't responded.
http://www.wyomingcounty.com/government.php?id=7
It's not looking good for Mr. Ellis.

Exactly...............
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Man, some of you are wound way too tight! BT is BT, and I think he's kinda funny myself.

I usually don't post on these threads, but agreed. I always get a chuckle out of BT and then the ones that try fighting back. This isn't shipping related, but at least BT can read (and comprehend) shipping regulations.

+1 and he knows what he is talking about.
Just to clarify, BT has nothing to do with the original intent of this thread. This was to out Lives2Hunt (Greg Ellis) in Pineville, WV for scamming myself, Bearcat74 and firepro22. Please over look BT's BS.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

+1 and he knows what he is talking about.

+ 1. I have to admit he has made me chuckle more than once..
Just to clarify, BT has nothing to do with the original intent of this thread. This was to out Lives2Hunt (Greg Ellis) in Pineville, WV for scamming myself, Bearcat74 and firepro22. Please over look BT's BS.
Just to clarify, you began this thread accusing someone of doing something, but didn't offer any proof beyond "BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!" bullshit, did you not?
Yes, BT does.

• Quit whining.
  • I'm not into anonymous gay internet sex or any gay sex, so no, I'm not meeting you. There are adult services ads on Craigslist that can meet your needs. Or contact Larry Craig. Anthony Weiner can send you some cool pictures, too.

Just wondering how you know what the adult services on Graigslist has to offer BT? Do you cruise them out of curiosity?
If you remove the cursing....

I see Bricktops point, OP posted a "bad deal" post without any proof what he said was true or not, and his posting brought out the facts.

Bottom line, all the BS in this thread hasn't resolved anything, one poster claims it stopped him from a transaction ( good deal) and a lot of tempers flare.......

Like another 2 have said, some are wound way too tight, it seems.

Another poster wasting bandwidth, carry on, and good luck to the OP getting your stuff. When was the " deceiver" on here last?

Myself i thank you for the warning and if he has ripped off other members then they need to voice it also, the guy or woman who took your money has the right to jump in and defend himself , but so far he or she has been silent. If he took a postal money order then you can file a complaint with the Post office and they might be able to help , mail fraud is a serious offence . As far as Brick Top language he is the one who's mother should have taught him some manners and washed his mouth out with soap.
Originally Posted by wildwv
Yes, BT does.

• Quit whining.
Just wondering how you know what the adult services on Graigslist has to offer BT? Do you cruise them out of curiosity?
I've been around. cool
Originally Posted by bea175
Myself i thank you for the warning and if he has ripped off other members then they need to voice it also, the guy or woman who took your money has the right to jump in and defend himself , but so far he or she has been silent. If he took a postal money order then you can file a complaint with the Post office and they might be able to help , mail fraud is a serious offence .
Posting a warning is all well and good, but you better damned well be able to back up any accusation made with actual FACTS. Anyone can post on here anything they want, true, false or exaggerated.

And as for the "mail fraud" nonsense. Trust me when I state, the USPS ain't gonna look at this as "mail fraud." This is a civil matter as far as they're concerned and the best you're gonna get with a USPS money order is a determination of where, when, and by whom it was cashed. Period.
BT for President!!!
Originally Posted by phideaux
BT for President!!!

Obama opened the flood gates.........
Originally Posted by model70man
This is the best post on the thread. Thanks to the OP for the heads up on Lives2Hunt. It sounds like Mr. Ellis "Lives2ScrewPeople".
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
This is the best post on the thread. Thanks to the OP for the heads up on Lives2Hunt. It sounds like Mr. Ellis "Lives2ScrewPeople".
Nope. Not a good post at all. There seems to be this pervasive belief that if you believe you've been financially wronged in an internet deal that a simple call to the local police or sheriff's department will put things right. That couldn't be further from the truth.

There's not some squad of detectives or tactical entry team just sitting around waiting idly for your telephone call, ready to get a "no-knock" warrant and go kick in someone's door and get your money. As stated previously, this is viewed primarily as a CIVIL matter. This Greg Ellis character can just as easily claim he never had any deal to sell anyone anything just as anyone can quite easily claim he did.

I like and respect model70man, but he's just flat wrong to suggest a call to the local sheriff's department is going to fix this. And you're wrong, too, for supporting this notion.

The only real legal recourse someone has is either through a civil judgment or via the local prosecutor's office by filing misdemeanor embezzlement charges. And you damned well better have all of your documentation if you want to be taken seriously.

The next avenue is through this person's place of employment. Did he transact any of this via his employer's computers or email accounts or telephone systems? If he did, I'd get in touch with his supervisor as well as their HR and bring them up to speed of what's been occurring on their time.

That is what worked for me in the past, call the local sheriff and ask him to go out and talk to the guy. This may not work for some people but acting professional and polite rather than a Richard smoker will surely help.
If anybody would bother to READ. Firepro22 and Bearcat74 both jumped in and stated they were taken by Lives2hunt as well. These are the other two besides myself that were scammed. Three members from 3 different states all saying the same thing.

Bricktop,are you really the bipolar idiot you seem to be? Please just shut the H**l up. You open your mouth and show what a true dumbazz you are. Don't you know lithium, thorazine and alcohol don't mix. But at least you are keeping this on the front page. LOL
That is what worked for me in the past, call the local sheriff and ask him to go out and talk to the guy. This may not work for some people but acting professional and polite rather than a Richard smoker will surely help.
Again, your "claim" is one that fits right in with the other BULLSHIT that gets floated on the internet: you've said it happened, therefore it must be true. The internet is like the wild west and anything goes. Anyone can claim anything they want and some bonehead is right there to gobble it up.

Allow me to throw a dose of reality out there. Your claim that this "worked" is bullshit. That doesn't happen. It's not gonna happen. And it didn't happen for you.
If anybody would bother to READ.
So why aren't you bothering to read, dumbass? I've posted your most likely means of recourse, now it's up to you to act on that. Stop wasting time here.
If anybody would bother to READ.
So why aren't you bothering to read, dumbass? I've posted your most likely means of recourse, now it's up to you to act on that. Stop wasting time here.

Take advice from you?...............REALLY?? LOL.
Again, your "claim" is one that fits right in with the other BULLSHIT that gets floated on the internet: you've said it happened, therefore it must be true.
The internet is like the wild west and anything goes. Anyone can claim anything they want and some bonehead is right there to gobble it up.

Allow me to throw a dose of reality out there. Your claim that this "worked" is bullshit. That doesn't happen. It's not gonna happen. And it didn't happen for you.

You are a waste of time but it is fun wasting some time on a POS like you. Bitter because your real world must consist of you running from forum to forum looking to start trouble knowing you will never will have to face the people you insult. Coward is about what you are!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^ Agreed.
Again, Thanks for the warning about "Lives2Hunt". You and the other two gentlemen have proven to my satisfaction that you were in fact shafted. Don't listen to the BS from the critics. I can assure you that the vast majority of those on the Campfire appreciate you letting us know what's going on. I see that BT has now changed his attack from "you have no business posting about this" to "this is how you should handle it". Too funny! Let the profanity begin. LOL!!!
Again, your "claim" is one that fits right in with the other BULLSHIT that gets floated on the internet: you've said it happened, therefore it must be true.
The internet is like the wild west and anything goes. Anyone can claim anything they want and some bonehead is right there to gobble it up.

You are a waste of time but it is fun wasting some time on a POS like you. Bitter because your real world must consist of you running from forum to forum looking to start trouble knowing you will never will have to face the people you insult. Coward is about what you are!!
Prove your little fairy tale. If you just made a simple little telephone call and Barney Fife dutifully trotted right out and grabbed this person up by their collar, then this is a matter of public record. Therefore, post up when and where this happened and the names of those involved. Or better yet, don't post some bullshit fairy tale you're not prepared to defend.
Again, Thanks for the warning about "Lives2Hunt". You and the other two gentlemen have proven to my satisfaction that you were in fact shafted. Don't listen to the BS from the critics. I can assure you that the vast majority of those on the Campfire appreciate you letting us know what's going on. I see that BT has now changed his attack from "you have no business posting about this" to "this is how you should handle it". Too funny! Let the profanity begin. LOL!!!
I seem to remember your little girlfriend, DaddyRat, began this thread accusing someone of accepting his money and not delivering goods that were agreed to be delivered, did she not? And then she didn't want to give any details until she was goaded into doing so, correct?

Now we're at the point where the usual BAD advice gets rolled out about "mail fraud" and calling the police. And I'm calling bullshit. That's what I understand. And the little pogues running around with the red ass just can't quite handle it, hence your post.
I seem to remember your little girlfriend, DaddyRat, began this thread accusing someone of accepting his money and not delivering goods that were agreed to be delivered, did she not? And then she didn't want to give any details until she was goaded into doing so, correct?

Now we're at the point where the usual BAD advice gets rolled out about "mail fraud" and calling the police. And I'm calling bullshit. That's what I understand. And the little pogues running around with the red ass just can't quite handle it, hence your post.
Keep the humor up dude. It's always fun to read your posts. They are a fantastic insight into your stupidity.

Keep the humor up dude. It's always fun to read your posts. They are a fantastic insight into your stupidity.
They're likely too hip for your bitch ass.
Funny how it's mostly newbies here who get all bent about what BT says.

Maybe because they haven't been around long enough to realize that despite the profanity BT is right on in his observations.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I'll take a colorful and salty truth to a syrupy sweet lie every time.

Prove your little fairy tale. If you just made a simple little telephone call and Barney Fife dutifully trotted right out and grabbed this person up by their collar, then this is a matter of public record. Therefore, post up when and where this happened and the names of those involved. Or better yet, don't post some bullshit fairy tale you're not prepared to defend.

Why would I ever do that? You are an idiot and really I only like to make idiots look like bigger idiots. One good thing you sure are biting better than the fish today and this is entertaining.
Stupid is as stupid does, and BT does stupid very well. How do you figure BT was right on this thread? The OP's story was upheld by two other members and "Lives2Hunt" stopped posting after he was exposed. BT is not just a dumbass, he was wrong. Even you stated that it didn't look good for the guy. I think that the real humor here is that people defend a profane idiot like BT. Sad commentary on who get's hero status. One guy trys to warn other guys about questionable financial dealings and he gets crucified, even after he has been propped up by two other members. BT puts out total insane and profane garbage he gets defended. Very strange indeed. No wonder Obama got elected President with this warped thinking!
Why would I ever do that? You are an idiot and really I only like to make idiots look like bigger idiots. One good thing you sure are biting better than the fish today and this is entertaining.
You would "do" it because you want to be perceived as credible. And if this bullshit really occurred, then it is a matter of public record. So when did this happen? Where did it happen? Who was the sheriff's deputy involved? Who was the person with whom contact was made in that jurisdiction?

If you'll post that information, I'll be more than happy to pay all reasonable costs for a FOIA information request and post the police report of this matter. With all personal information redacted, of course.

Put up or shut up, pal.
You still don't get it M73.

The OP said a guy screwed him but he didn't even provide a link to the thread where he made the deal.

That was only provided after BT and others asked him to post the thread.

The point you miss is that an unsupported allegation can be easily made. The OP could have easily posted a link or some other proof that what he was alleging was true.

You'll learn soon enough.

Stupid is as stupid does, and BT does stupid very well. How do you figure BT was right on this thread? The OP's story was upheld by two other members and "Lives2Hunt" stopped posting after he was exposed. BT is not just a dumbass, he was wrong. Even you stated that it didn't look good for the guy. I think that the real humor here is that people defend a profane idiot like BT. Sad commentary on who get's hero status. One guy trys to warn other guys about questionable financial dealings and he gets crucified, even after he has been propped up by two other members. BT puts out total insane and profane garbage he gets defended. Very strange indeed. No wonder Obama got elected President with this warped thinking!
I wasn't wrong in the least. I took an anonymous internet poster to task over making an accusation without offering proof as well. There's nothing wrong with that at all.

I also took various knuckleheads to task -- and yes, I am referring to you, dickweed -- who started advancing ignorant advice regarding the police and "mail fraud." There's nothing wrong with that either.

Someday when you grow older and your testicles finally drop, assuming you're male (or your monthly visitor starts arriving if you're female), this will all become clear to you.
BT,
Do you really think that I give chit if you think I am credible or not? Like I said you are an idiot and I am having a good time making fun of you, CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT? This really is fun!!! If you are actually the internet police then I do apologize!!! Once again you are an idiot!!!LOL
BT,
Do you really think that I give chit if you think I am credible or not? Like I said you are an idiot and I am having a good time making fun of you, CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT? This really is fun!!! If you are actually the internet police then I do apologize!!! Once again you are an idiot!!!LOL
I'm wondering if you care if you're perceived as credible, dumbass. Obviously you have no pride in yourself. And I am having a good time tearing you a new assh*le, CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT? That's what's fun.
Someone has sand in their vagina.

HM
BT,
I'm wondering if you care if you're perceived as credible, dumbass. Obviously you have no pride in yourself. And I am having a good time tearing you a new assh*le, CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT? That's what's fun.

Well then I guess I better get off of here and go spend time with my friends. Since you are tearing me a new [bleep] it just isn't fun anymore. Do you have friends you can hang out with? I'm not talking about your craiglist buddies either!!LOL

Well then I guess I better get off of here

Agreed!
BT is the guy that always thinks he's right and argues with you over and over as you string him along because he has to have the last word. What I dont understand, as a newbie here, is why the moderators put up with this and allow it? I belong to another forum called calguns.net and they would of banned him immediately after his first thread. Im just sayin.
Go to Calguns then.

We're adults who are capable of choosing to ignore people or not and don't need a moderator to make those choices for us.

If you want someone to hold your hand and lead you along then this isn't the place for you.
Originally Posted by jaime7818
BT is the guy that always thinks he's right and argues with you over and over as you string him along because he has to have the last word. What I dont understand, as a newbie here, is why the moderators put up with this and allow it? I belong to another forum called calguns.net and they would of banned him immediately after his first thread. Im just sayin.
You should stay over on Calguns, THR, TFL, AR15, and all of those other places where the socially-inept whiners tend to gather. You can all sit around in the trust circle, hold hands, and talk about how you cope with the "mensies" and whatever else it is you eunuchs do.
Go to Calguns then.

We're adults who are capable of choosing to ignore people or not and don't need a moderator to make those choices for us.

If you want someone to hold your hand and lead you along then this isn't the place for you.

+1 been fun
What I dont understand, as a newbie here, is why the moderators put up with this and allow it? I belong to another forum called calguns.net and they would of banned him immediately after his first thread. Im just sayin.

Because most of the folks here are adults and don't need a babysitter? I think the owner is the only moderator these days and he's never been one for much moderation. He's stated in the past that most of the problems people try to get him to fix are from goings-on in the classifieds. He even tried a couple times to get people to switch from using the classifieds to using a free auction site of his to lessen the problems. I could be wrong but I'm guessing Rick has taken the attitude of whatever happens happens in the classifieds. Can't blame him when people are making money hand over fist on his site and he's not seeing a dime of it. And those that are running a free business through these classifieds are usually one or both of those involved in these deals-gone-bad.
Well, that was easy.
Hey BT (Bricktop), I have heard that "profanity is the linguistic crutch of inarticulate mother______rs". Just sayin, Steve
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Hey BT (Bricktop), I have heard that "profanity is the linguistic crutch of inarticulate mother______rs". Just sayin, Steve
Could be. Though sometimes it just feels so f*cking good to tell some [bleep]*ckers just how the f*ck you really feel. Do you understand what the f*ck I mean? I know I feel better. crazy
Hey Bricktop, You need to send your Momma a copy of your last post. Boy, I bet she would be proud!

What a douchebag!! HAHAHA
Could be. Though sometimes it just feels so f*cking good to tell some [bleep]*ckers just how the f*ck you really feel. Do you understand what the f*ck I mean? I know I feel better. crazy

Wow, I, I guess so. Have a nice f___ing day! shocked
Maybe we could get Rick to make it an "adults only" forum.

What the f--k would we call it. Bricktop F___ing Unplugged? Bricktop and his F---ing Bitches? Bricktop, The F___ing Early Years? The possibilities are f___ing endless.
What the f--k would we call it. Bricktop F___ing Unplugged? Bricktop and his F---ing Bitches? Bricktop, The F___ing Early Years? The possibilities are f___ing endless.
What about the "Free F*cking Classifieds?"
I kinda feel sorry for poor ole Lives2Hunta aka Greg Ellis, his name (shame) has stayed on page 1 all day long. Oops, there it goes again.

If you don't like what he has to say, don't read his posts. Pretty simple
BT, you have to stay out of the catnip.

Your p*ssy will not like you.

HM

Think they'll let you play brick lips laugh laugh laugh "NOT"
I tell you whatI find funny besides the girl fight on here.

It's funny that Lives2hunt AKA Greg Ellis isn't on here defending his name.
If it was me that was being blasted by 3 guys and then seeing the arguements on here and then staying on page one all day, You bet I would be defending myself or atleast explaining the situation as to what is going on with these deals. Apprently he is still on here right? So he has to be seeing what is going on.

I mean three guys got screwed by this guy and from my understanding there is now proof. Man I would be explaining myself if I was Mr. Ellis.

Just my take on the whole thing. Hope it all gets worked out.

Kique
How much does a full page ad cost for Mr. Ellis's home town news paper?

I'd be in for a couple of $ to help get the word out, I'm sure if you promised to post a copy of the ad explaining this guys dealing others on here might pitch in to.

Time to get creative.
Originally Posted by jbuck
How much does a full page ad cost for Mr. Ellis's home town news paper?

I'd be in for a couple of $ to help get the word out, I'm sure if you promised to post a copy of the ad explaining this guys dealing others on here might pitch in to.

Time to get creative.

Had not thought of that. I do not believe Lives2Hunt will respond to this thread. I believe he has done his damage and moved on to other forums. He has had ample time to respond by pms and phone calls.

Now as for Bricktop, at least he and his cronies have kept this on page 1 and I thank them for that. Over 2000 views, he is useful for something.
  • Quit whining.
  • I'm not into anonymous gay internet sex or any gay sex, so no, I'm not meeting you. There are adult services ads on Craigslist that can meet your needs. Or contact Larry Craig Root. Anthony Weiner can send you some cool pictures, too.

Fixed it for ya..

That was mean!

I have been kicked off Calguns at least a dozen times! [bleep] worthless site. I go there to harass Ben Cannon and Kestryl for the thieves they are.

That site is over moderated...and if you like hanging out there, then I suggest you stay there. Don't go away mad, just go away!
Funny how the "gang of ten" always manage to turn any thread into a bunch of cursing homeboys on the playground.

Bricktop does know about firearms shipping regulations ..... no question of that.

That said, that does not translate to being justification for his foul mouthed rants, attacks on on other members and generally playing the "homie" when in reality he is a white as an Irish virgin.

The distain the gang of 10 has for "newbies" is the biggest problems on this site and their "contributions" all begin with "Re:".

Their threats, getting everyone who crosses them to either leave or get banned has run its course. The adults are now in charge and the "sages" like myself, new members we have signed on and the other members who actually know something beyond name calling and empty threats are reclaiming the site.

On the ORIGINAL subject, the easiest way to avoid these problems is to insist on PayPal for allowed items and use USPS M.O.s for others. It's called having an audit trail and proof for recourse on people who defraud you.

As Bricktop would say:"It's so f-ucking easy, it defies comprehension why anyone would do anything else !"

If you want to carry on in a manner that would provoke a FTF bar fight, take your azz over to "NOBODY LAND" at ARAIG..... you'll find a home.

That's all folks.
I figured it was just a matter of time before you crawled out from under your rock.
And I assume these are adult men with all these foul mouthed rants???? WOW!
Originally Posted by goodiewrench
Their threats, getting everyone who crosses them to either leave or get banned has run its course. The adults are now in charge and the "sages" like myself, new members we have signed on and the other members who actually know something beyond name calling and empty threats are reclaiming the site.

A "Sage"... Please Lawrence... Have your meds adjusted... You are no more than a Geriatric [bleep] who thinks she is special...

The adults have always been in charge... Weeding out Trolls such as yourself is necessary... BT tells it like it is and the abrupt shot of reality may be a little more than you can handle...

Your reference to the "3rd person entourage thing" is par for you... You spewed that horseshit on every other site as well... Really Lawrence... For you claiming to be so intelligent and well schooled you would think that you could come up with new material...

Gather up your crayons and helmet and make up some NEW schit... You need it desperately...
Mr. Ellis, if not incapacitated for whatever reason(s), is likely enjoying this long, drawn out reprieve from his new found infamy.

Seems that the OP's contentions are true, whether his own circumstances were clarified to the extent that all should believe him or not. The other 2 members who the OP referred to as having also been "taken", did verify at least, that they had been. Given their statements and the link offered up, I'd say that the OP did do us all a favor, albeit, I don't suppose after all the BS he went through subsequent to his initial post, that he feels much like he did the right thing after all....understandably so.

Seems that all the OP was trying to do was to give the rest of us a heads up, not something that I'm thinking deserves the immediate and over-the-top berating he faced right out of the startin' gate. Sure, a link to his communication with Mr. Ellis should have been attached to his initial post, but it wasn't. Shame on him, but I truly believe that he fully expected that the 2 other members who experienced the same lack of response from Mr. Ellis would at some point show up and address the issue as he did. Still doesn't make his allegations complete enough for most, but I suppose we all have wished hindsight wasn't a term we'd need to assign to any of our of actions. The OP said as much.........nothing wrong with being honest and courteous either, which is much more than I can say for several that joined in for the purpose of......well, the need to jump someone 'cuz that need hadn't been met lately, I suppose.

I'm not a "newbie" nor do I consider myself a member with definitive answers on many subjects. But I do think that even a child could discern who likes to toot their own horn for whatever reasons and also those who then likes to hear him tootin' away, even though one member is trying to be helpful while another thinks that he has found a small enough fault or unintentional mistake that it's worthy of unleashing all sorts of disparaging remarks while being very limited in his vocabulary outside of making profanity the only way he thinks he can get his point across. Pretty telling, actually, very telling and sad.

The OP could have chosen to add the "proof" requested.......true. But to take someone's mistake or oversight and turn it into one's own opportunity to try to entertain himself and a like few through attempted disparaging and demeaning remarks........very sad and greatly disconcerting, at best.

No, I wouldn't like someone to accuse me of being the perpetrator of a bad business deal, whether it be for $35 or $300. But those on the "receiving" end of such transactions are generally a little bit more wound up than those on the "giving" end.....rightfully so. I expect that this was the case here. The OP did state that he had a difficult time in even posting this information in the first place and unlike probably a handful of you, I believe that to be true. He had a strong feeling that the 2 other "screwed" members would also post up and true to his beliefs, they did.

Nothing in his posts were purposefully misleading nor were they useless. One member bailed on making a purchase from Mr. Ellis after he read about this issue. Others, like myself, would have been very leery of any of Mr. Ellis' future sales items from the OP's post going forward based on what we read and not having heard from the accused. Sure, Mr. Ellis could have died/ won the lottery and is out of town, is away from his 'puter (but was reported as having been seen signed in since) or perhaps he could be intentionally dodging any and all customers for his own reasons.....none good enough to not send a 2 minute communication with all he's currently doing business with to inform them as to what's holding up his delivery of the goods, as promised, if he's on the up and up. Soooooo, given those choices and/or scenarios, I would be more than somewhat leery about doing business with the man. I expect that the OP's intent was to save me/us the inconveinence that he and, at a minimum, 2 others are now experiencing.

Seems a rather solidly honest intention from a guy who was only trying to have our backs......while others were vehemently, albeit unsuccessfully, trying to make the OP sound as if he may have had a personal vendetta against Mr. Ellis or for some such reason, other than an honest remake of his current situation.

Seems rather odd that those few members who delighted in entertaining only themselves were much more agressive/childish and taunting towards the OP than the OP was in his rather basic and straightforward statements about his dealings with Mr. Ellis.

How's come.......? On second thought, never mind. I'm just too tired of reading F*%*#$* every other word while also trying not to visualize some 5'5 135lb. "white Irish virgin" at the keyboard.....thanks for that.....whomever.....grin.

*** May everyone have a safe, happy and memorable 4th of July ***

Well said Magnumb! I'll add that vulgar and aggressive language certainly detract from what the otherwise intelligent posters have had to say.
Jerry/AK
After the contingent of posters with "The Gay" overlapping the contingent of turd-like people we have only Bricktop to stand up for us. He da man! [Linked Image]

Oh I love that one grin

BT calls them like he sees them, I can respect that. And he seems to be able to smell BS from miles away.

U da man BT!!!
Yea he took me for. 270 last week 350 fkn buks down the tube. Fk him.
Lives2Hunt

Loc: Wild Wonderful West Virginia
You can send payment to

Greg Ellis
Box 983
Pineville WV 24874

I'll also need a copy of your FFL before I can ship.

Greg
Havnt received anything. How can we recover our goods. I have paid 300 dollars for a .270 Remington.
Some time ago, I paid a guy in Snellville, Georgia, for a rifle. Rifle not received after many weeks. E-mails to seller ignored.
I went into web for Snellville's police dept. contact info, and sent a VERY respectful e-mail to the Chief, together with all e-mail communiques between me and seller. The Chief replied to me that he had sent a detective to the seller's address, and would communicate further. I received the gun 1 week later, with a snivelling note from seller. I respectfully suggest that local police departments are there to help.
I have sent mr Ellis a message lettin him know that I contacted his local police dept. I knew I was being screwed the minute I sent to a po box. Dammmit.
I wish I was sort of in on being cheated by this joker. Pineville is my hometown and my family still lives there. WOW what a surprise it would be for my brother to knock on his door
I guess this is what he looks like

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000935875951
Wow, this is up to $735 now.

DaddyRat = $35
Me = $50
firepro22 = $300
HuntingSmith = $350
Did you ever go to "The Shanty" drive in?
Did you ever go to "The Shanty" drive in?

yep. The Pinnacle was my favorite. If you ever get by there try the sub. They still have curb service
I do know a police officer Officer McKinney in Welch that I went to school with in Pineville. I will email and see if he knows an officer friend that might be able to pay him a visit.
My cousin ran the Shanty before he closed it down. I've been to The Pinnacle many times. I used to hunt where Twin Falls State Park is now when I was growing up in the 50s. No deer then but now there are absolute monsters but they can't be hunted in the park. I remember finding a moonshine still there when I was squirrel hunting on Bower's Ridge. I'm in my 60s now so my age is showing.
I just spoke w an officer in pineville that will be Doin anything he can to help.
Originally Posted by conifer
Some time ago, I paid a guy in Snellville, Georgia, for a rifle. Rifle not received after many weeks. E-mails to seller ignored.
I went into web for Snellville's police dept. contact info, and sent a VERY respectful e-mail to the Chief, together with all e-mail communiques between me and seller. The Chief replied to me that he had sent a detective to the seller's address, and would communicate further. I received the gun 1 week later, with a snivelling note from seller. I respectfully suggest that local police departments are there to help.
Did all of this happen before or after you were put down for your nap? What a load of bullshit.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Elk_Huntr
It appears he's employed by Guyandotte Energy, telephone number (304) 732-6257.

See if you can get him to accept a call there. If not, ask for his HR representative and inform that person that this may have been transacted on Guyandotte Energy property and during working hours.
First if all "Mr. Guide who is not a guide", the title "sage" was applied by another member, it was not my idea.

Secondly, all the work (not much) that you and the other trolls have done to find out my name, and use it all the time impresses no one. Especially since none of you have the balls to post your names and addresses but rather spend your time hiding under a desk. BTW still waiting for the state names and your "guiding" license #s for the SIX states you claim to be licensed in. No reputable guide would withold that information..... wonder why you are ?

As for Greg, he's a turd. I have done many, many deals on this site and have NEVER had an issue with anyone. Surprised a big time "guide" like yourself can't say the same. Were I a big time guide, I'd be enlisting my "outfitters" as site sponsers. Wonder why that has not happened either ?

Stay under the hood, it suits you to T.

See if you can get him to accept a call there. If not, ask for his HR representative and inform that person that this may have been transacted on Guyandotte Energy property and during working hours.

At this point BrickTop, the only reason your still involved in this thread is because your trying to save face because you get pissed off when you look bad. You should of gone to the psychiatrist appt. for your med. refill last month. Now your out of mood stabilizers and look what happened!

At this point BrickTop, the only reason your still involved in this thread is because your trying to save face because you get pissed off when you look bad. You should of gone to the psychiatrist appt. for your med. refill last month. Now your out of mood stabilizers and look what happened!
Pissed off? Not me. Don't have a need to "save face" either. Though I do recall you pissing and moaning about how much better Calguns is. I also recall a couple of people telling you to not let the door hit you in the ass. It would thus appear that your only reason for involvment would be "trying to save face because you get pissed off when you look bad," would it not?

Nobody likes a whiner.
Hey Bricktop,

You got enough proof now? 4 members in 4 different states

I said in my very 1st post there were others and they might post as well and I did not take it lightly outing this guy.

If you had given it time you would have had plenty of proof instead of having to be the idiot that you portrayed so well.

Feel like apologizing yet?
Hey Bricktop,

You got enough proof now? 4 members in 4 different states

I said in my very 1st post there were others and they might post as well and I did not take it lightly outing this guy.

If you had given it time you would have had plenty of proof instead of having to be the idiot that you portrayed so well.

Feel like apologizing yet?
No, I don't feel like apologizing. Suck it up. I've lent my "talents" to your cause. Take it and run.
"talents"????????????????? ROTFLMAO
"Talents"? There's treatment for that to. Its called Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Oh man, im still laughing!!!!
BT, maybe your not so bad afer all.
First if all "Mr. Guide who is not a guide", the title "sage" was applied by another member, it was not my idea.

Secondly, all the work (not much) that you and the other trolls have done to find out my name, and use it all the time impresses no one. Especially since none of you have the balls to post your names and addresses but rather spend your time hiding under a desk. BTW still waiting for the state names and your "guiding" license #s for the SIX states you claim to be licensed in. No reputable guide would withold that information..... wonder why you are ?

As for Greg, he's a turd. I have done many, many deals on this site and have NEVER had an issue with anyone. Surprised a big time "guide" like yourself can't say the same. Were I a big time guide, I'd be enlisting my "outfitters" as site sponsers. Wonder why that has not happened either ?

Stay under the hood, it suits you to T.

The title "Troll" has been given to you by multiple members here and I don't see you running to the front of the bus to use it...

No one here has put out any work to find out your personal information nor is anyone hiding under a desk... Your imagination has taken you over but understandably that's the only thing you have so you run with that girl...

I need not advertise my Guiding services here or on any other forum... I tend not to take advantage of the Forums to promote my business... Unlike you, who will shamelessly plug your attempted business's for FREE without any contributions going back to Rick...

The people who need to know my information do... I have guided many members here on elk hunts and will be guiding 3 more of them this year...

I've done plenty of business here and actually just completed two FTF rifle deals and will complete another next week... Don't act like your the only one here that buys schit...

The time for putting yourself on a pedestal will soon come to an end Lawrence... Enjoy the time you have left...
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide

I've done plenty of business here and actually just completed two FTF rifle deals and will complete another next week...

How's that 7mm-08 treating you my friend?
In case anybody is questioning Elkhuntinguide... He's the real deal.
Goodiewench on the otherhand is a stupid moronic troll and she is aware of that but won't admit it.
Bricktop is getting better and better... Could do without the language but he gets his point across and when we say sic em he's on em like flies on stink.
Originally Posted by GregW

Greg...

The 7-08 has actually been promoted to my carry rifle this year... I worked up a great load for it using the 139 GMX and its shooting lights out...

Thanks for the great deal on it...

Thanks Tom... I appreciate it...

The only person questioning that would be the person with the least credibility on this site, Larry/goodie/oldman/bosslady/sopershole/framis/Root!
Well yes I know that.

Lawrence has the least credibility.
BT, maybe your not so bad afer all.

Is BT rude and crude? Hell yes he is.. Do you now know the "This is your life, Greg Ellis"? Hell yes, identity, his family, his employer, the phone number... on and on..

Recover your [bleep] now smile Don't forget to pass along to BT a Thank You note smile

g
Yup the "real deal" who cannot/willnot produce his licenses, reveal his name or name the 6 or more outfitters he works for.

Had any of you dolts actually read his posts, he said he was a guide, then he said he was not, rather he was an outfitter and now he claims to work for unnamed outfitters. On another site, last year, he claimed to be a government cull shooter.
Those are the guys who shoot excess Elk during the winter when they are yarded up on feedgrounds. It would be tough shooting Elk on a feedground...... does the phrase "fish in a barrel" ring a bell.

Tom (if that is your name), you can call me Larry or should I call you Thomas ?
Imagine you've done a lot of Elk hunting in IN with the real deal right ? You're about as able to judge my credibility as I am able to plow your corn rows.

Guess you clowns also missed that Bricktop has yet to validate his status as a
black/negro/african-american (take your pick). "White as an Irish virgin". LOL!

I said it before and I'll say it again: Were I a super Elk guide licensed in SIX states with 100s of successful guided hunts under my belt, I think I might promote the outfitters I work for, get them to be site sponsers and be able to produce the actual guide licenses which I hold. I wouldn't hide behind a superhero wannabe black mask. This question has been and will continue to be ignored since it does not fit in with the gang of 10's agenda to be full time professional trolls.

That said you are providing us endless entertainment with your skills at never answering a direct question, stabbing other members in the back and generally being at the 8th grade playground bully level of conversation.

EOS on this thread.

You have some nerve questioning anyone else's veracity!!

How long did you claim that Bosslady was not you but was rather your wife Karen?
You stated vehemently that it was not you.
How about when you called Mr. Barsness a washed up hack in an email to me but then later held him up (deservedly) as a great and wise gunwriter.

You have less than zero credibility Larry.

TFF.
Originally Posted by GregW

Greg...

The 7-08 has actually been promoted to my carry rifle this year... I worked up a great load for it using the 139 GMX and its shooting lights out...

Thanks for the great deal on it...

You stole it my friend....grin..

That bullet should be good for just about anything...
As I have already told you in a NICE PM, you are an OCD freak that is really losing it now that you are no longer running the site.

Bosslady is and was just that. You just make up lies to suit your sick agenda of being #1.

Anyone with a room temp I.Q. knows you engineered my being banned from the site because I did not conform to what YOU said the rules SHOULD BE, not what they were/are.

Now that over 50% of our gun club is signed on to the site as either active posters or lurkers, you and your bully boys have lost control to say what will and will not be. It's just killing you, as it no doubt it did when the girls kicked you azz at dodgeball and you were the last chosen at softball.

You're just a sad sack and you and you clique attaching themselves to this user ID as UBB buddies with the SOLE PURPOSE of stalking this user ID posts is so gutless and transparent as to fool no one.

You could spend 24/7/365 under your desk with your butt buddies and you couldn't begin to have any effect on our ability to use the site as contributing members rather than trolls like you wussies.

Old Greg may be a crook, but he's not a gutless coward bully boy brat.

I think I've said it all. You can blah, blah all you want but you'll be talking to the "ignore button".
Is goodiewrench the same guy that was trying to sell guns on some half-azzed lay-away plan a while back?
That's him, can't you tell by the way he posts? Same type of drivel for responses.

What a moron.

This thread has been hijacked. . . my apologies to the OP.
time to resolve guys... everyone pm the accused perpetrator and fill up the mailbox...if he died in a car wreck or a thief, we wont hear back..if he's maimed, we'll hear back once he's out of the hospital...my pm was sent 2 minutes ago
Yup the "real deal" who cannot/willnot produce his licenses, reveal his name or name the 6 or more outfitters he works for.

Had any of you dolts actually read his posts, he said he was a guide, then he said he was not, rather he was an outfitter and now he claims to work for unnamed outfitters. On another site, last year, he claimed to be a government cull shooter.
Those are the guys who shoot excess Elk during the winter when they are yarded up on feedgrounds. It would be tough shooting Elk on a feedground...... does the phrase "fish in a barrel" ring a bell.

I said it before and I'll say it again: Were I a super Elk guide licensed in SIX states with 100s of successful guided hunts under my belt, I think I might promote the outfitters I work for, get them to be site sponsers and be able to produce the actual guide licenses which I hold. I wouldn't hide behind a superhero wannabe black mask. This question has been and will continue to be ignored since it does not fit in with the gang of 10's agenda to be full time professional trolls.

That said you are providing us endless entertainment with your skills at never answering a direct question, stabbing other members in the back and generally being at the 8th grade playground bully level of conversation.

EOS on this thread.

What difference does it make who I guide for and in what states... AGAIN I will not use Ricks site to promote my business or to acquire customers... Unlike you...

Show me once in my posts where I claimed to not be a "Guide" or claimed to be an "Outfitter"... Your reading comprehension is on par with the rest of your skills... VERY POOR...

I never claimed to be a "Cull Shooter"... I stated I was a contractor for two .gov agencies as a Biological Science Technician... I am called in when problem animals can not be contained or when they get out of control and the Local's can not bring an end to their problems... No feed grounds are included in this scenario and most of the work is done on public ground...

Do you not shoot those little, sad, pathetic antelope you hang pics of, on their migration path in Wyoming... Where you claim to watch 1000's go through during a period of time.... How about the bull you so proudly hang pics of that you stalked to with 18 paces of for your amazing stories... A bull that was killed on a paid hunt in Idaho with a Guide who called it in during the rut for your incredible shot... I hope you tipped Shaun well for that...

You could never be "A super Elk Guide" with my credentials as that is only obvious... My licensing and employers is non of your [bleep] business plain and simple... "Plain and Simple" you should understand well...

I don't hide behind anything... I never have or never will... I don't need to make up stories to pat myself on the back as you do Lawrence... You have made up so many lies you actually believe them yourself... You are not sure who or what you are anymore... Maybe a name change is in order once again from you...

This site runs fine the way it is until you start running your man pleaser... you are a plethora of antiquated useless bullshit and nothing more...

Your imaginary friends and members of your gun glub is comical at best... That line didn't work anywhere else so why think it would work here...

Next tell us of your 2 tours in the Nam flying jets or why load development is a waste of time due to the invention of the BOSS...

As I said before Lawrence... YOU are of entertainment valve only... You never do not deliver when it comes to "Stupidity"...
Yeah, the half azzed lay-a-way plan was started by one of the big failures of the 19th century..... J.C. Penny. You are obviously are far richer driving around a bunch of cars chained onto a truck.

The "half azzed" plan just keeps selling stuff for merchants in both brick and morter stores and on the net. Wonder if you have the slightest conception of how many BIG dealers in all types of merchandise offer lay-a-away ? Now that credit cards are getting more and more expensive and hard to get, lay-a-way is staging a modest comeback.

Perhaps you might want to get the facts about something before running your mouth over something that you obviously know NOTHING about ?

Nah, sorry I suggested that, runs counter to one of the basic rules of some: open mouth, insert foot, THEN engage brain.

My apologies to the original poster as well...and a thank you for the heads up.One more name to add to the do not deal with list.I hope all the parties involved get some sort of resolution to this whole mess.

The "half azzed" plan just keeps selling stuff for merchants in both brick and morter stores and on the net.

Perhaps you might want to get the facts about something before running your mouth over something that you obviously know NOTHING about ?

Nah, sorry I suggested that, runs counter to one of the basic rules of some: open mouth, insert foot, THEN engage brain.

Ya know... YOU are about the most [bleep] up poster (besides Maser) that has ever posted on this site...I wish to hell Rick would find a way to permanently rid us of your sorry ass...
Originally Posted by elkivory
time to resolve guys... everyone pm the accused perpetrator and fill up the mailbox...if he died in a car wreck or a thief, we wont hear back..if he's maimed, we'll hear back once he's out of the hospital...my pm was sent 2 minutes ago

I sent him one as well as a link to the thread...
Just looked back at his posts, looked at his FaceBook page and I don't see a crook. I see a family man, I see a coal miner, now unemployed, but I don't see a thief.
I have a gut feeling about this and am hoping it works out for all involved.

g
Sorry GeoW,if he took the guys money and didn't send the rifle,hello,HE'S A THIEF !!!
Just looked back at his posts, looked at his FaceBook page and I don't see a crook. I see a family man, I see a coal miner, now unemployed, but I don't see a thief.

g

Damn isn't that what I said in my first post. I lamented hard about calling this guy out. GeoW maybe you should have thought a little more about giving me hell. But now there are 4.

Guys, I love the 7mm08 and elk hunting but can we stick to the topic at hand. PLEASE

g
Damn isn't that what I said in my first post. I lamented hard about calling this guy out. GeoW maybe you should have thought a little more about giving me hell. But now there are 4.

Guys, I love the 7mm08 and elk hunting but can we stick to the topic at hand. PLEASE
He might be a family man and experiencing financial difficulties, but he's also finding the time to log on and read his PMs. He already had the opportunity to 'fess up and make some kind of arrangement with his buyers. Now what's his excuse?

And whatever else transpires, it's just fun giving people like you hell, DaddyRat.
Thief.
Actually DaddyRat, you didn't say [bleep] in your first post. All this has come to light since then... by others. I asked you for a link to the thread where he screwed you, all I asked. Didn't give a rats ass about your personal conversations with the man.
Hope with the info that you now have you can recoup your losses...whatever they may be.
Damn GeoW, hooked on phonics did not work for you. Learn to read. Here is my first post

"Really Hate to do this. He seemed like a good guy and has info all over the internet.

Seems that this guy has taken 3 forum members money, to the tune of 385.00 in the last 3 weeks, and has failed to ship any merchandise. Does not return PMs or phone calls. He has scammed me for only 35.00 and mine is the least. the others can jump in if they want but I am not the only incident. Damn shame."

But according to you I did not say schitt and pm's do not count to you. Whatever dude.
You girls do realize this is the "classifieds" and not your little personal version of "Days of Our Lives".( thats a soap opera if your clueless).....
Originally Posted by Kenneth
You girls do realize this is the "classifieds" and not your little personal version of "Days of Our Lives".( thats a soap opera if your clueless).....

You do realize this has to do with deals conducted over these classifieds?? Or at least some of it does. This thread has taken some strange turns.

You do realize this has to do with deals conducted over these classifieds?? Or at least some of it does. This thread has taken some strange turns.

The first page involved the classifieds, the rest is trash. C-ya. I'm out...

The first page involved the classifieds, the rest is trash. C-ya. I'm out...

Could not agree with you more.
WTF, my bad, what is going on???
[quote=

Someday when you grow older and your testicles finally drop, assuming you're male (or your monthly visitor starts arriving if you're female), this will all become clear to you. [/quote]

BT, now that is some funny sh*t, you should do stand up.....
Thanks to the three Men who let us know about this crook.

The rest of this thread needs a 750 gn. sledgehammer solid to the brain.

Gunner
Why don't all you tough keyboard commandos get in your rusted out 63 F 150s and congregate in bumphuck west virginiii and go kick this man's door down and ride him out of town on a rail (after the tar and feathering) ?

Money talks and BS walks. You have a lot of the latter but none of the former.

If you think everyone in this little Internet site is going to be 100% honest 100% of the time, you better get on the Yellow Brick Road and don't look behind the curtain.

Betcha a Big Mac that the three victims have yet to get together and sent a registered letter to the D.A. in the town, another to the regional FBI office (intererstate fraud) or even sent HIM a registered letter demanding payment over an attorney's signature licensed to practice in WVA.

More fun to whine on here where nobody really can do a thing about it.

Yeah we all know he's not to be trusted, here's a flash ..... neither is Eric Holder !
Peeked at this thread many days ago and here it still is with the same whining players.

Wonder how some here can pay the bills and satisfy the wife while camped out on this topic.

Extremely gross....
Why don't all you tough keyboard commandos get in your rusted out 63 F 150s and congregate in bumphuck west virginiii and go kick this man's door down and ride him out of town on a rail (after the tar and feathering) ?

If you think everyone in this little Internet site is going to be 100% honest 100% of the time, you better get on the Yellow Brick Road and don't look behind the curtain.

Betcha a Big Mac that the three victims have yet to get together and sent a registered letter to the D.A. in the town, another to the regional FBI office (intererstate fraud) or even sent HIM a registered letter demanding payment over an attorney's signature licensed to practice in WVA.

Yeah we all know he's not to be trusted, here's a flash ..... neither is Eric Holder !

Never miss a good chance to shut up. ~Will Rogers

Money talks and BS walks.

Thus you MUST have sore feet...

You are living proof.
Money talks and BS walks.

Thus you MUST have sore feet...

LOL, now that is funny.

Trust me guys, we are not sitting idly by and just bitchin'. We are working this from 2 different angles and it is actually moving along faster than I figured, but I would like to keep the details a little discreet until it comes to resolution.

BTW, thanks to the few people that pm'd or posted encouragement and thanks. We were just trying to prevent anybody else from being taken by this guy and we did just that.
Why would someone quote LBJ???????
Breaking news; Elvis is still dead.
I believe that any internet accusations should be justified with at least a FEW details ( I also believe that is BT's problem with this thread )
NON -profanely,
Mark

I am living proof.

You are living proof.

Continue in your dream world Lawrence or who ever you a tryin' to be today... You have shown your true colors over and over...

100% is something you could never comprehend but nice try "Turbo"... You're grasping now... Hopefully for breath...
Gee it's so nice to see:

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Drivel missed is a real blessing !

Being a stalker is helll when the "stalkee" doesn't even listen !

LAFFIN !

Have you read the negative feedback for GB seller WCCD2006?

Just sayin'

JEff

No way that could be Lawrence... She's 100% on all of her auction sites... Just ask her...
Lawrence, is Thursday two pudding night at the home?
How do you search for a seller on GB?
Originally Posted by exbiologist
How do you search for a seller on GB?

Go to advance search and look for the menu on the left. One option is: search by seller. Paste the sellers name in and go to it.
Hey Jeffie can we have your GB user I.d. ?
Oh you don't have one ?

What a surprise ! How about Ebay ? How about GunsAmerica ?

Yeah that A+ F/B is just terrible. You have too much spare time if you try to dig through 505 entries to find I have an A+ rating.

Next why don't you dig through all the purchases I have made here, contact each seller and see what a dirtbag I am ?

You will not because the truth doesn't fit your tissue of lies agenda. What you're "just sayin' is that you don't know anything about the buyer, product or facts of the issue.
So you are "just sayin' " Anyone can say anything, like: I think you are a really nice guy.

After all everything on the Internet is true !
What about a person who is kicked off of several shooting websites, does that person have any credibility?

How about a person who is banned from here, makes several user names so he can sneak back on here, LIES by saying his name is Karen, posts many times ending with the name Karen at the bottom of their post, when indeed that person is actually a man ( loose term) who says he is Karen?

And what about a person who is so vile most every thread they post on has derogatory comments, like a person owns a rusted 63 ford pickup, as a recent post of said lowlife? Does that ahole have any credibility in your world, Larry?

You may be most everything you posted above, but being a LIAR, and posting vile things like you do and have done, makes you slimier than pond scum. You must be proud of your persona here and elsewhere you post, Larry, but the joke is on you...99% of the people who know you from your posts dislikes you, Larry.

Just another day in the postings from Larry Root, AKA Karen.

At 69 one would think most grown men would act like an adult.....but you are proof there are old aholes......

Act civil, Larry, you make make 1 or 2 friends here... your choice.

And it is amazing how you post others Lie, when you are the epitome of a LIAR on this website

LAFFIN
Allen
Gee all those nasty names .... I am crushed.

As a point of fact based on whom I PM with as well as the many purchases I have made here, I have a lot more "friends" than the tiny bully boy gang who stalk my every post, attach themselves as UBB buddies, make empty threats to "come out there and straighten you out" or "follow you to Fl and kill you".

As ANOTHER point of fact we now have 50+ members of our club on here as members so you keyboard commandos never really know who you are talking to.

In reality, you have no idea how many people you tough guys have had thrown off the site because they crossed you and are now back.

The only liar you can be sure of is the one you know, and trust me, all you know about me is what some other bully boy has told you.

Love your "profile" ..... lotsa info there for such a harsh critic of people you don't know.

BTW, dolt, the 63 F-150 comment was a blatant sarcastic shot at all those who are great at mouthing off but have done NOTHING to help the OP remedy his problem.

NOTICE: None of you tough guys have ponied up your GB, AuctionArms, GunsAmerica, Ebay etc user names.

Two conclusions:
1. You a'int there
2. It's so bad, it's a secret.

Whose LAFFIN now Allen ?
I see AA really liked you when you were there Rootmanslim... I mean Larry...

You got booted from there as well...

http://wwww.auctionarms.com/help/feedback/CheckMyFeedback.cfm?Evaluee=291246

According to this thread on AA they liked you about as much as you're liked here...

http://www.auctionarms.com/help/forum/displayforum.cfm?lastmessageid=1&subjectid=14093
I'm laffin......but its at you Idiot!!!!

Where is all your 50+ club members here to back you up??????

Nowhere.......cause there aint none

If there is.......let em post here to defend you!!!
He probably has 49 of the usernames belonging to him and the 50th can't post until he lets Karen on the PC...
Thats my guess as well.
I'm laffin......but its at you Idiot!!!!

Where is all your 50+ club members here to back you up??????

Nowhere.......cause there aint none

If there is.......let em post here to defend you!!!

+1

Kinda funny how similar all the various issues with Larry are. For over a decade Larry has been misunderstood and conspired against and all the many folks complaining about him are all out to get him.
It's never Larry's fault.
What could he possibly be doing to generate so much animosity towards him?

Oh, that's right, he's an arrogant whiny bitchh with a superiority complex and no respect for anybody.

Larry, not hard to find my username on the auction sites. Unlike you I don't have to hide behind a new username on every site. Hell, on this site alone you have used several.
Daddyrat,
Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it. I'm sure there are loads of others who appreciate it as well who didn't post.

I personally don't need any proof. If you're lying, it will come out when satifsfied buyers come out of the works to defend the seller or the seller comes out to defend himself. When that does happen, it makes the accuser look like a doofus. I always reserve judgement when I read until I see if there are any defenders of the seller. That hasn't happened here yet, but that doesn't mean that it won't. What it does mean is that I'd be cautious about dealing with lives2hunt until it does. Again, I appreciate the heads up and know that your purpose was not to harm lives2hunt, but to protect other forum members against being hurt.

I'm not interested in participating in any flame wars, so this is the last I'll post on the subject, but I did want you to know that there are lots of us that do appreciate it.

-Adrian
STILL NO 50+ GOODIEWRENCH CLUB MEMBERS WISHING TO SPEAK ON HIS HER BEHALF??????????????
STILL NO 50+ GOODIEWRENCH CLUB MEMBERS WISHING TO SPEAK ON HIS HER BEHALF??????????????

Imagine that huh!

Couldn't possibly be that Larry is lying about this could it?
Thats all he is, is a bunch of lies.

But what do we know?? were just a pack of internet bullies that wont back up anything we say cause we know we have everybody too scared to challenge us. crazy
Larry has credited me with having orchestrated his multiple bannings from here.

I guess I have a lot of pull with Rick and I wasn't even aware of it!
Well, you da man!!!!! grin
NOTICE: None of you tough guys have ponied up your GB, AuctionArms, GunsAmerica, Ebay etc user names.

Two conclusions:
1. You a'int there

Need anymore proof ?
I have 100% on all my accounts.....no need to prove it to you though.

Where oh where is your 50+ cohorts????????? LAFFIN'

Two conclusions:
1. You a'int there

Need anymore proof ?

You haven't ponied up yours either, others have discovered them.

I did give you mine, it's the same one as here.
Unlike you I have nothing to hide.
Where are all those "gun club" members Larry?

Figments of your diseased and deluded imagination apparently.

Hey!!

I've sold a rifle or two to Karen. She just couldn't come to the phone at the time so I finished the deal with Larry.

They are married you know!!

Give the guy a break, it ain't easy keeping all the log ons separate. wink
Originally Posted by Freedumb1

Hey!!

I've sold a rifle or two to Karen. She just couldn't come to the phone at the time so I finished the deal with Larry.

They are married you know!!

Give the guy a break, it ain't easy keeping all the log ons separate. wink

That right there is TFF!!
Well freedumb, Karen works outside the home, unlike her lazyazz retired husband who just does his book business on Ebay. So, chances are when you call you'll get me. Sorry you missed speaking to her, she is much nicer than I.

You didn't seem to mind taking the money, now did you ?

As for old Yellow streak, I hope what he said made your day as I missed it (he is on ignore along with the other thread pirate dolts).

With 50+ user i.d.s now registered by our club members, you're gonna have a helluva a time keeping track of us.

Next time you want to sell something, just specify you won't sell it to anyone form Pinedale WY or Key West FL.

You really gotta feel sorry for the OP on this thread, between the bad advice, spamming, and totally off topic drivel from the brat pack, he got nothing but a headache.

Pretty pathetic how easily bald faced lies spew from Larry's diseased mouth.

At least three in the post above alone.
Originally Posted by Cheesy

I usually don't post on these threads, but agreed. I always get a chuckle out of BT and then the ones that try fighting back. This isn't shipping related, but at least BT can read (and comprehend) shipping regulations.

+1 if I look in on a post and see BT replying it is a must read. The guy is simply hilarious with his one-liners. LOL
Yellow hat
Yellow streak
Tissue of lies
Yellow hat
Yellow streak
Tissue of lies

Grow up
HEY STUPID!!!!!!! WHERES YOUR 50+ BUDDIES?????

OH THATS RIGHT!! THEY DONT EXIST!!! LAFFIN'
Hey Tom,

I'm not a memeber of the gun club but I am Larry's bestest UBB Buddy and most beloved stalker.

Does that count?

I think I'm in the gang of ten though so I don't really know where that leaves me.

Can you be in the gang of ten and still be a Buddy? ... I'd like to think so.

Larry,

Help me out here. You said on I was on ignore but I know you like to peek. You peeky old bastid.

Your Bestest UBB Buddy,

fish head

laugh laugh laugh
I'm quite sure I am in the gang of 10.....

No, it dont count because his 50+ buddies......DONT EXIST!

You can still be his UBB Buddy because I am.....hopefully on every handle he uses.
Mr. Ellis needs to own up. He has been contacted by his local sheriffs dept. And has said his phone was cut off. And then went on vacation. Says he will be shipping items asap.
Hope it all works out for you. ( at least the side show keeps it up top )
Originally Posted by HuntingSmith
Mr. Ellis needs to own up. He has been contacted by his local sheriffs dept. And has said his phone was cut off. And then went on vacation. Says he will be shipping items asap.

Yep, he just got a visit from local LE and is apparently scared sh**less. He has until Saturday to get everybody their stuff to their door or he gets pretty steel bracelets and a free ride in a police car.

I believe this is going to work out that we get our stuff but Greg's reputation is shot.

I do not buy the phone cut off part. Worked fine when I called it and he and his wife have cell phones. BS on that lie.
Good deal on gettin things squared away...

The only thing a man has that can't be taken away is his "Word"...

Once he gives that up it's all down hill from there...

Hope it all works out for you fella's...

Now back to the bashing... grin

Yep, he just got a visit from local LE and is apparently scared sh**less. He has until Saturday to get everybody their stuff to their door or he gets pretty steel bracelets and a free ride in a police car.

I believe this is going to work out that we get our stuff but Greg's reputation is shot.

I do not buy the phone cut off part. Worked fine when I called it and he and his wife have cell phones. BS on that lie.

I just called Greg's house. Phone is working just fine. I left a message on his answering machine stating that I knew about his visit from local LE and that he needed to ship on Monday and we wanted tracking numbers to confirm shipment. I asked him to do the right thing so he would not end up in jail.
I live within a few miles of Pineville. The guy looks familiar... Hope the LS visit works for you guys. This county doesnt have the greatest LE department!
Bricktop
I don't have a dog in this fight but can you give us the real name of the person owing you money. I believe he did which to me indicates that some kind of contact has been established.
Just an observation. Cheers NC
Hey! Quit hijackin' this thread (even though it's only a very, very small minority of you that have posted here and done so) with all your talkin' about this Ellis guy and your issues with him and all! The very, very few of you degenerates know better than that! It's one of the very well known "laws" on this and every other forum worth it's salt. Heck, knowingly hijackin' a thread for pages and pages could be thought of as somewhat akin to slightly accusin' another member of somethin' underhanded while not showing proof positive from the get-go that it definitively occured. 'Course, if the OP were to just be givin' a heads-up to help other members not as well informed so they could avoid such a situation while initially stating that it wasn't his desire to do so, I'd definitely feel grateful so that I might avoid the same fate. If then the OP came back later (as it seems he had planned) with more info and several other members corroborations, I'd have to say that hijackin' a thread purposefully for days on end no doubt surpasses good intentions in the bad behavior department.

Heck, even "newbies" know better than to act so impolitely. Sooooooooooo, enough of this theft and Ellis guy talk and get back to certain members bashin' other certain members for days on end must almost certainly have been the original intent of this thread...............or not.

Take your personal problems and obvious issues up through PM's or otherwise and only respond to the intent of the thread and try to stay on subject as the OP intended without gettin' into this multiple theft thing, recent LE contacts, best way to approach such unfortunate situations..........you know, seemingly valid and useful stuff (to most of us) that just takes up precious forum space from the "bash another member" crowd and also helps to inform other concerned members of the evils that can abound here and elsewhere. I can't believe that the 3 or 4 of you would even think to attempt to disrupt such meaningful and productive communications between such thoughtful and more senior/non-newbie members.............what were you thinkin'......newbies!!

Carry on................

i enjoy this thread
As do I.......at least, in regards to the original intent of this thread and the OP.
OK, some bullets showed up today. Bearcat74 got my bullets in the mail. When I get home Sunday evening hopefully I will have his bullets. Looks like a local LE visit helped.

Heres hoping the rifles show up.
I received a refund from today from lives2hunt.
Looks like a local LE visit helped.
Either offer some proof that a "local LE visit" actually occurred or stop repeating your little BULLSHIT tale. This would be a matter of public record.
Not necessarily, Bricktop. Many LE actions can be done on break or unofficial, without calling in to dispatch therefore there will be no public record.
I don't usually add my 2 cents worth to issues like this but one thing that raised a flag with me was when the gentleman said he was laid off from the coal mines. I live near there and I can honestly tell you that the Sunday newspaper is full of adds for coal miners...every weekend. Metallurgical coal is produced around here which is shipped to India, Russia and China among other developing countries for steel making. The companies are begging for experienced coal miners and cannot get enought of them so they hire newbies ("red hats") and train them.

The only post I made on this issue was a post showing the local sheriff of Wyoming County. My factual experience about an "unofficial" visit was about 20 years ago when a young teenage girl on my street decided she wanted to make my wife miserable by taunting her by calling her bad names, making fun of her, mocking her and other bad stuff. I couldn't get anywhere with the parents who denied that she did anything so when I came home from work and found my wife all torn up I called good old Sheriff Mangum (no, not Magnum) and he personally came to our house and got our side of the story. He then went to visit the girl's family. He stayed over an hour there and stopped back at my house and told us he didn't think we would have any more trouble and we didn't. It was all unofficial and off the books. That's kinda the way we do things here in "Mayberry".
Originally Posted by j2dogs
Not necessarily, Bricktop. Many LE actions can be done on break or unofficial, without calling in to dispatch therefore there will be no public record.
Absolutely "necessary," sport. I seem to recall these sheriff's and police departments being public agencies, are they not? They are required to be accountable for their time and actions as well, are they not? Therefore, yes, there will be a PUBLIC record of any contact made with this person. If it happened. But fiction does not become truth out of thin air or because it was willed to do so by some internet nerds. Dumbass.
Either offer some proof that a "local LE visit" actually occurred or stop repeating your little BULLSHIT tale. This would be a matter of public record.

Bricktop, a Sgt, with the Wyoming Co. Sherrif Dept. visited Greg this past Sunday. Greg was scared to death and kept telling the Sgt. "It is all my fault". Sgt. told him to get us our stuff or give us our money back and that he was going to give him a week and if it was not done, he was going to put Greg in jail. Bullets started showing up yesterday. Money refund on at least one rifle showed up today. See firepro's post above.

YES, local LE visit was the key to getting this situation resolved. Sorry to bust your bubble. Visit would have been official and was done on the clock so the log for it would have been with telecommunications, doubt there was a report filled out yet since Greg was not arrested. Sgt. has all the info needed to charge Greg and would have probably made a report if this had not worked out.
Originally Posted by firepro22
I received a refund from today from lives2hunt.

Finally, Glad it worked out for you.
Bricktop, a Sgt, with the Wyoming Co. Sherrif Dept. visited Greg this past Sunday. Greg was scared to death and kept telling the Sgt. "It is all my fault". Sgt. told him to get us our stuff or give us our money back and that he was going to give him a week and if it was not done, he was going to put Greg in jail. Bullets started showing up yesterday. Money refund on at least one rifle showed up today. See firepro's post above.

YES, local LE visit was the key to getting this situation resolved. Sorry to bust your bubble. Visit would have been official and was done on the clock so the log for it would have been with telecommunications, doubt there was a report filled out yet since Greg was not arrest. Sgt. has all the info needed to charge Greg and would have probably made a report if this had not worked out.
Names, dates, times, and telephone numbers, pal. Because all I see at this point is some BULLSHIT story without any sort of verification. Any potential pending charges have a paper trail. Cut out the fairy tale bullshit. You dig?
Bricktop, I believe names, dates, and times have been well documented by those that matter. Phone numbers have been pm'd to all the involved parties. Paper trail is with the local LE involved in this case. Details of criminal cases or potentially criminal cases are not usually leaked on the internet. Most of this case has not been exposed for that very reason.

My original post was done as a warning to others and to out this guy for what he was trying to do.

The only fairytale part is you think you matter. You are not privy to any of the above info because you are not part of this case. You are just an internet troll that has been successfully used to keep this post refreshed and on page 1. Thanks for your service. You dig?
WTF. does it matter if everyone gets what is owed them??
[quote=Bricktopfirepro's post above.

Because all I see at this point is some BULLSHIT story without any sort of verification. Any potential pending charges have a paper trail. Cut out the fairy tale bullshit. You dig?[/quote]

The only bullshit most of us see is your denial of things that the poster said happened. You're not calling him a liar are you?
Originally Posted by SLM
WTF. does it matter if everyone gets what is owed them??

We are not there yet. One more refund on a rifle and 1 shipment of bullets to be found.
Bricktop, I believe names, dates, and times have been well documented by those that matter. Phone numbers have been pm'd to all the involved parties. Paper trail is with the local LE involved in this case. Details of criminal cases or potentially criminal cases are not usually leaked on the internet. Most of this case has not been exposed for that very reason.

My original post was done as a warning to others and to out this guy for what he was trying to do.

The only fairytale part is you think you matter. You are not privy to any of the above info because you are not part of this case. You are just an internet troll that has been successfully used to keep this post refreshed and on page 1. Thanks for your service. You dig?
If any of this bullshit happened as you claim, then it's a matter of public record. So post it the f*ck up or quit leading everyone to believe that Barney Fife in Nowhere, West Virginia was just waiting for your nobody ass to call so that he could run right out with a no-knock warrant and grab this Greg Ellis character up by the back of his neck and make him pay up or else. What a load of HORSESHIT.
Originally Posted by Alaska Dave
Because all I see at this point is some BULLSHIT story without any sort of verification. Any potential pending charges have a paper trail. Cut out the fairy tale bullshit. You dig?
The only bullshit most of us see is your denial of things that the poster said happened. You're not calling him a liar are you?
By your "logic," if someone posts something happened, that post then becomes irrefutable fact beyond question, beyond scrutiny. Is that about right? What a f*cking jackass.
Bricktop,

You have removed all doubt that you are an idiot. LMAO, but thanks for your service.
Bricktop,

You have removed all doubt that you are an idiot. LMAO, but thanks for your service.
You can either prove this happened with a copy of a police report or you can't. Anyone who's willing to blindly believe any-damned-thing they read on the internet would be the definition of an idiot. As is anyone who'd expect everyone to blindly believe in anything posted on the internet. So either provide the proof or shove the f*ck off. Idiot.
Bricktop.....don't go away mad, just go away.
Originally Posted by Hammer47
Bricktop.....don't go away mad, just go away.

No we need idiots with big egos to make us laugh. He's givin us plenty of laughs at his expence over the years. He's a complete jerk but he's still our jerk.
Absolutely "necessary," sport. I seem to recall these sheriff's and police departments being public agencies, are they not? They are required to be accountable for their time and actions as well, are they not? Therefore, yes, there will be a PUBLIC record of any contact made with this person. If it happened. But fiction does not become truth out of thin air or because it was willed to do so by some internet nerds. Dumbass.

I sure would like to meet you in person, and let you call me a dumbass to my face.
I sure would like to meet you in person, and let you call me a dumbass to my face.
You some kind of tough guy? I'm skeered. Only a f*cking moron would make a threat on the internet and expect it to be taken seriously. Good to meet you, f*cking moron.
Can't put much credibility on an LBJ quoter!!!!
No threat bricktop just said I would like to meet you.Gotta a feelin your not quite the man you portray on line.
I am thinking you do not talk like that out in public, or you would not around here someone would call your bluff in heartbeat
I have been to Mr. Ellis' house numerous times and he is not home.� I have learned that he is on vacation and will not be home until the weekend.� When he does arrive home, I will follow up on these issues for each and everyone of you that have made complaints.�
�
I do not have email addresses for some of the people who have contacted me, so if anyone was left off this email, please pass it on to them so they will know the status of their complaint.
�
Sorry this could not have happened quicker, but Mr. Ellis is not home and I cannot control that.
�
The ones that�I do not have email addresses :
�
�
Thanks,
�
�
Sgt. -:;)$7)(:(887(;:/46)); I don't wanna put his name up bt this should shut dumbass up.
Wyoming Co. Sheriff's Dept.
No threat bricktop just said I would like to meet you.Gotta a feelin your not quite the man you portray on line.
I am thinking you do not talk like that out in public, or you would not around here someone would call your bluff in heartbeat
Yeah, it absolutely was a threat, [bleep]. It's kind of funny someone who starts posting about "internet tough guys" is just that -- a tough guy on the internet. Nowhere else. Let me ask you this, smart guy, just how far do you want to escalate this? How far are you willing to go with your petty little threat? Do you want to meet somewhere and duke it out? Do you want to take it further than that? Just let me know.

Yeah, I call people on BULLSHIT on a regular basis in person. Don't have to be a "tough guy" when you know what you're talking about, dickweed. That seems to be a basic concept that seems to have escaped you. Do you know what happens when I tell someone in person that they're full of bullshit and why they're full of BULLSHIT? That ends any argument they had, because there's no internet anonymity to allow them to keep on running their mouths and there's no way they can support anything else they want to say other than "I WAS WRONG." The ego and shame are funny things, aren't they?

But I digress. Just let me know how far you want to carry your little "threat," tough guy.
I have been to Mr. Ellis' house numerous times and he is not home.� I have learned that he is on vacation and will not be home until the weekend.� When he does arrive home, I will follow up on these issues for each and everyone of you that have made complaints.�
�
I do not have email addresses for some of the people who have contacted me, so if anyone was left off this email, please pass it on to them so they will know the status of their complaint.
�
Sorry this could not have happened quicker, but Mr. Ellis is not home and I cannot control that.
�
The ones that�I do not have email addresses :
�
�
Thanks,
�
�
Sgt. -:;)$7)(:(887(;:/46)); I don't wanna put his name up bt this should shut dumbass up.
Wyoming Co. Sheriff's Dept.
Wow. That was a convincing and irrefutable post. I'll bet no one has EVER not told the truth on the internet, have they?

Jesus H. Christ, you're dumber than a bag of hammers if you expect me or any-damned-one else to believe that bullshit. Post up the deputy's information with a report number, dumbass.
There was no fkn report u dumb piece of [bleep]. If the goods would not have been sent. Mr Ellis was to be arrested by officer Johnston, for selling goods on the Internet under false pretense. Seems Ur ego won't allow u to accept the fact that u called bs only to find out all is true. Dnt cry abt it accept it.

Smart dumb guy effect.
If the officer paid a visit to Mr. Ellis on public time there damn well better be record of that.
If the officer paid a visit to Mr. Ellis on public time there damn well better be record of that.

I am sure there is a record of it with the telecommunications for Wyoming Co. SD. Record of visit is different from report though. Officer stopping by and "encouraging" Greg to do the right thing or risk going to jail would not warrant a report but there would be record of contact to CYA the officer. Report of obtaining property by false pretenses would have been done at time of arrest.
There was no fkn report
Because it didn't happen, dumbass. You've had ample opportunity to offer proof that this was resolved as a result of your calling the cops in some podunk town. You haven't offered that proof because you don't know how to prove something that didn't happen.

If this Ellis character is in fact refunding monies received and or providing tangible goods purchased, it's either because he was able to recover from whatever disabling condition from which he was suffering or he was hounded into doing so by the dozens of emails, telephone calls, and PMs he received.

You keep trying to further this horseshit assumption that police and sheriff's departments are just sitting around, idly and enthusiastically waiting for an individual wishing to transact private business with another private party to call them. You are without a doubt a stupid, inbred [bleep]*cker if you HONESTLY believe that and expect everyone else to believe that, too.

And for your information, the charge under which Mr. Ellis could be potentially prosecuted -- provided you have evidence that a crime actually occurred -- is called MISDEMEANOR EMBEZZLEMENT. It is a charge that will not be filed via a simple telephone call or series of emails to a lonely, under-educated sheriff's deputy. It will be handled via the local prosecutor's/county attorney's/district attorney's/solicitor's office and only if you have substantial written contractual evidence to support your claim.

Your hand has been played and called for the bullshit it is and was. Game over, [bleep].
I found the Dale Carnegie classes quite beneficial. Highly recommend them to all. Especially "How to win friends and influence people".
Jerry/AK
bricktop and nsaqam,

I'd like to see proof that an official report had to be generated in regard to a sheriff's deputy paying a visit to the alleged offender. Pointing us to the specific state penal code section and/or the internal reg for the Wyoming County Sheriff's Department will be sufficient. Not saying you're wrong, just asking you to back up your assertion. Bricktop, you're always demanding that folks back up their statements with proof, so surely you'll have no problem doing the same.
Originally Posted by Techsan
bricktop and nsaqam,

I'd like to see proof that an official report had to be generated in regard to a sheriff's deputy paying a visit to the alleged offender. Pointing us to the specific state penal code section and/or the internal reg for the Wyoming County Sheriff's Department will be sufficient. Not saying you're wrong, just asking you to back up your assertion. Bricktop, you're always demanding that folks back up their statements with proof, so surely you'll have no problem doing the same.
I don't recall claiming that there was any specific legal obligation compelling a report to be produced, but you can look up West Virginia's open records act yourself if this is now an issue you wish to pursue.

I DO know that it is typically illegal and most assuredly unethical to have a governmental agency of any level engaged in the completion of any private business transactions without just recompense to the government entity overseeing that agency's administration.

I'm mostly rather curious as to why the dickheads hollering around about the existence of this alleged police involvement are so reluctant to disclose the alleged sheriff's deputy's alleged name. What's the deal there? You rubes too unimaginative to think that far ahead in your little fairy tale?
Bricktop,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you claiming that if someone from the Sheriff's Department paid this guy a visit, a formal report would have been generated? That's what you're saying, right? If so, just prove it. Shouldn' be a problem for you to do that, right?
Yeah, it absolutely was a threat, [bleep]. It's kind of funny someone who starts posting about "internet tough guys" is just that -- a tough guy on the internet. Nowhere else. Let me ask you this, smart guy, just how far do you want to escalate this? How far are you willing to go with your petty little threat? Do you want to meet somewhere and duke it out? Do you want to take it further than that? Just let me know.

Yeah, I call people on BULLSHIT on a regular basis in person. Don't have to be a "tough guy" when you know what you're talking about, dickweed. That seems to be a basic concept that seems to have escaped you. Do you know what happens when I tell someone in person that they're full of bullshit and why they're full of BULLSHIT? That ends any argument they had, because there's no internet anonymity to allow them to keep on running their mouths and there's no way they can support anything else they want to say other than "I WAS WRONG." The ego and shame are funny things, aren't they?

But I digress. Just let me know how far you want to carry your little "threat," tough guy.

Again no threat, I would be glad to meet you in person to discuss anything you want. Just PM me your address I probably will not travel across the country to meet with you, but if your close, I can make time.
Bricktop,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you claiming that if someone from the Sheriff's Department paid this guy a visit, a formal report would have been generated? That's what you're saying, right? If so, just prove it. Shouldn' be a problem for you to do that, right?
I guess you must be a graduate of the Evelyn Woodhead Sped Riddin' Course.

Yes, I have claimed that a report would have been generated if the police had actually been contacted and they in turn initiated contact with this person and or began an investigation. You are a very perceptive little person to have understood that. A copy of any report generated would have been available to any "victim" as these [bleep] claim themselves to be. I have asked to see one of their copies as well as for them to disclose the name of the sheriff's deputy who conducted this investigation. Your little playmates have refused to provide this information.

Never mind that this Ellis character's home telephone number, mailing address, Facebook profile, employer's contact data, and family's names have been posted and dozens of emails, messages, and telephone calls have been sent haranguing him, his family, and his employer over his failure to satisfactorily complete the transactions a few internet nerds have accused him of failing to do. Let's just all sit back and believe an impotent little person in Nowhere, North Carolina picked up the telephone and got the SWAT team in Podunk, West Virginia to just run right out and grab this guy up by the back of the collar and shout "PAY UP OR ELSE!!!" What a load of BULLSHIT.

Again no threat, I would be glad to meet you in person to discuss anything you want. Just PM me your address I probably will not travel across the country to meet with you, but if your close, I can make time.
Again, tough guy, exactly what do you have in mind? You want to join the same country club and hang out? Sip a gin and tonic and be old buddies? Let's hear what you have in mind.
Bricktop,

Just provide some proof, any proof, that if the Sheriff's Department had been contacted and they in turn made contact with this guy, they would have generated a formal report regarding the matter. That's all I'm asking you to do. I'm not saying you're wrong, but you consistently call folks out for failing to back up claims they have made on these forums. I'm just asking you to practice what you preach, so to speak.

nsaqam - feel free to step in here and help your bud out with some proof if he can't find any.
Bricktop,

Just provide some proof, any proof, that if the Sheriff's Department had been contacted and they in turn made contact with this guy, they would have generated a formal report regarding the matter. That's all I'm asking you to do. I'm not saying you're wrong, but you consistently call folks out for failing to back up claims they have made on these forums. I'm just asking you to practice what you preach, so to speak.
The burden of proof is upon the [bleep] making those claims, knucklehead.
[/quote]The burden of proof is upon the [bleep] making those claims, knucklehead.[/quote]

No Bricktop, you stated that a formal report would hve been generated. That's you making a claim. We're not in a courtroom so I won't claim you or the OP have a burden of proof on anything. I'm saying that if you can't show us any proof to back up your statement, then you're full of it. The fact that you want to argue about it instead of simply providing us with some proof to support your statement indicates you have none.

Response?
No Bricktop, you stated that a formal report would hve been generated. That's you making a claim. We're not in a courtroom so I won't claim you or the OP have a burden of proof on anything. I'm saying that if you can't show us any proof to back up your statement, then you're full of it. The fact that you want to argue about it instead of simply providing us with some proof to support your statement indicates you have none.

Response?
Yes, I did state those things, little man. And as stated previously, you're quite the perceptive little person. It's just too bad you can't quite form what you read into coherent thoughts.

If these contacts with the police did in fact occur -- and they did NOT -- then there will be a report generated. Therefore I'd like to know the name of the sheriff's deputy as well as the report number and I'd be happy to verify these claims. Thus far the little people claiming the police to have investigated this alleged "crime" have refused to provide this information. Now they have their little troll playmate regurgitating questions I've asked. Nice try, [bleep].
Bricktop,

You're being deliberately obtuse, which is understandable if you can't provide any proof to support your statement. You claim that if the Sheriff's Department made contact with the alleged offender, it would have been a requirement that a formal report be generated. Show us where it states this is true.

I assume the requirement that a report be generated would be contained in the WV penal code, or more probably in the internal regs of the County Sheriff's Department. I don't know if there is a requirement that a report be generated in this instance, and frankly don't care. The point is that you are claiming that a report must have been created if contact was made. I'm asking you to prove your assertion.

I suspect no proof is forthcoming - am I right?
Bricktop,

You're being deliberately obtuse, which is understandable if you can't provide any proof to support your statement. You claim that if the Sheriff's Department made contact with the alleged offender, it would have been a requirement that a formal report be generated. Show us where it states this is true.

I assume the requirement that a report be generated would be contained in the WV penal code, or more probably in the internal regs of the County Sheriff's Department. I don't know if there is a requirement that a report be generated in this instance, and frankly don't care. The point is that you are claiming that a report must have been created if contact was made. I'm asking you to prove your assertion.

I suspect no proof is forthcoming - am I right?
I have asked for proof, dickhead. Savvy? That hasn't been provided to me. Understand? This bullshit about the West Virginia penal code is your own little headache for you to resolve.

Pull your head out of your ass before any further replies.
Bricktop,

So to confirm, you have no idea whether there is a requirement that a formal report be generated if the Wyoming County Sheriff's Department makes contact with someone in response to a complaint such as the one the OP could have made. You just made that bs statement without having any idea whether it was true.

What do you always tell people on this site, ususally with a fair amount of name calling: "if you said it on the internet, it must be true." You're embarrassing yourself buddy, but you probably don't realize it because you're a dumbass, or more likely, don't care because you're a troll.

nsaqam - did you have any thought to jumping in here and throwing your pal a lifeline?

To the OP, good luck getting everything resolved.

Pathetic.....
OK, partitions were on my porch when I got home and will be sent to the appropriate person tomorrow. One more rifle refund to go. Louisiana is a little further away so the mail takes time to get there.

Bricktop, Yes, actually all it took to get local LE help was a couple of phone calls by a couple of us to a deputy in this guys hometown and asking the deputy nicely and he was more than willing to help us. When this is all done, I am going to contact his Sheriff and try to get a commendation in his jacket. The deputy has been extremely helpful and there is no way in h**l I am going to give you his name with the way you behave, plus you do not count, you are just a troll. I learned a long time ago that talking to somebody nicely will usually get their help. Obviously your mother never taught you that.

The appropriate charge would have been "obtaining property by false pretense" according to the deputy and from my own experience in LE many years ago.

Bricktop, some things you have to take on faith such as Elvis really is dead, so is Osama Bin Laden, man walked on the moon and Jesus died for your sins. You have no "proof" other than what people tell you, but I bet you believe all these things. 99% of the people you meet are good people. Myself and the other people involved in this case are straight up guys as I have learned from dealing with them and we have been as forthcoming as we need to be on this forum. You have been wrong on so many things in this thread it is really sad. You have shown yourself to be a grade A fool to me and a heck of a lot others that have PM'd me. Do yourself a favor, talk what you know, talk nicely and get some mental help. If you do not like what I post, do not take the time to read it.

Thanks, techsan. It seems to be working out.
DaddyRat, you don't owe that goofy foul mounthed BT any explaination. Just ignore the guy. All you are doing is allowing him and his BS to get under your skin. Any clear thinking person knows who the bad guy is here. What is worse is that someone would stick up for someone who behaves in that manner. I'm glad that you warned all of us about the dude and that things are getting made better. Best of luck to all concerned in this unfortunate matter.

DaddyRat, you don't owe that goofy foul mounthed BT any explaination. Just ignore the guy. All you are doing is allowing him and his BS to get under your skin. Any clear thinking person knows who the bad guy is here. What is worse is that someone would stick up for someone who behaves in that manner. I'm glad that you warned all of us about the dude and that things are getting made better. Best of luck to all concerned in this unfortunate matter.

Thanks.
Bricktop,

So to confirm, you have no idea whether there is a requirement that a formal report be generated if the Wyoming County Sheriff's Department makes contact with someone in response to a complaint such as the one the OP could have made. You just made that bs statement without having any idea whether it was true.

What do you always tell people on this site, ususally with a fair amount of name calling: "if you said it on the internet, it must be true." You're embarrassing yourself buddy, but you probably don't realize it because you're a dumbass, or more likely, don't care because you're a troll.

nsaqam - did you have any thought to jumping in here and throwing your pal a lifeline?

To the OP, good luck getting everything resolved.
Any particular reason you can't derive an actual line of questioning? And why can't the young ladies who put you up to this make their own arguments? It looks more like they're trying to save face. And they're losing their ass in the process.
Originally Posted by DoeDumper
Pathetic.....
I certainly agree. In fact, it's beyond pathetic to fabricate some kind of Walter Mitty BULLSHIT and then rely on someone else to make your argument for you.
Bricktop, just STFU would you?
You talk big about how you are the almighty and all knowing about everything having to do with internet and gun sales/shipping. While you do know most of what you are talking about, your approach is very lame. Get a life azzhole
Bricktop, Yes, actually all it took to get local LE help was a couple of phone calls by a couple of us to a deputy in this guys hometown and asking the deputy nicely and he was more than willing to help us. When this is all done, I am going to contact his Sheriff and try to get a commendation in his jacket. The deputy has been extremely helpful and there is no way in h**l I am going to give you his name with the way you behave, plus you do not count, you are just a troll. I learned a long time ago that talking to somebody nicely will usually get their help. Obviously your mother never taught you that.
Cough up some names of the deputies involved and a copy of the report made. You won't because you can't because it didn't happen. Game over.

Originally Posted by DaddRat
The appropriate charge would have been "obtaining property by false pretense" according to the deputy and from my own experience in LE many years ago.
Nope. Wrong again, dumbass. Further, neither a deputy nor any other "LE" is capable of rendering any sort of binding legal determination. You're once again trying to save face after being caught in a lie.

Bricktop, some things you have to take on faith such as Elvis really is dead, so is Osama Bin Laden, man walked on the moon and Jesus died for your sins. You have no "proof" other than what people tell you, but I bet you believe all these things.
So you're placing the moon landings, Jesus Christ, Elvis, and Osama Bin Laden on the same plane of reference? Don't forget Mickey Mouse, too, because you're telling some Mickey Mouse BULLSHIT for sure.

99% of the people you meet are good people.
What percentage are windbag liars? Not including you?

Myself and the other people involved in this case are straight up guys as I have learned from dealing with them and we have been as forthcoming as we need to be on this forum.
You're straight up because you want to believe you're not a liar? Or do you actually have a track record of deals here and elsewhere?

You have been wrong on so many things in this thread it is really sad. You have shown yourself to be a grade A fool to me and a heck of a lot others that have PM'd me. Do yourself a favor, talk what you know, talk nicely and get some mental help. If you do not like what I post, do not take the time to read it.
No, I've been pretty well dead on the money from the get-go. I've smelled your bullshit stories for the nonsense they were and are and that bugs you. I also martialed resources to bear on this Ellis character, and that bugs you, too. Hence your going out of your way to tell this nonsensical fairy tale about a mythological sheriff's deputy running wild through the backwoods of West Virginia -- and probably riding a unicorn, too -- for which you cannot provide any real details.

Thanks, techsan. It seems to be working out.
Why do you need someone else to argue for you? Aren't you capable of handling yourself? Are you that much of an inbred loser that you can't gather your thoughts?
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Bricktop, just STFU would you?
You talk big about how you are the almighty and all knowing about everything having to do with internet and gun sales/shipping. While you do know most of what you are talking about, your approach is very lame. Get a life azzhole
And a good day to you, too!!!
I guess it wasn't your testicles that were to drop, but your monthly visitor has now arrived.
Bricktop, Dude, stay on your lithium and thorizine. You are wrong and you were used to keep this on page 1. Get used to it, get over it, move on.

So are you the goofy looking one or the chinese lady?

http://www.ou.edu/content/coe/ame.html
Bricktop, Dude, stay on your lithium and thorizine. You are wrong and you were used to keep this on page 1. Get used to it, get over it, move on.

So are you the goofy looking one or the chinese lady?

http://www.ou.edu/content/coe/ame.html

I'm guessing either Billy or Greg
STAFF not faculty.....
Hey, stop picking on Bricktop.
He does know BATF regs and shipping rules inside and out.

While I certainly don't always agree with him, it would seem to me that a member who is making an allegation of Interstate fraud, should be able to provide some hard documentation (police report copy, copy of claim to USPS Postal Inspection service, copies of registered letters with receipts, sent to "thief", phone records showing calls made, duration etc. to "thief" and so on.

The Internet is the primary home of baseless alegations. You post it and it's true...... right ? NONE of what we have seen thus far in 28 pages of yap, yap, yap would get you through the courthouse door and could get you sued for libel.

The OP has stirred up a shiet storm, others have joined his claims. If there IS a case to be made, this is not the place to do it. The right ways are clear and simple and easily found on the INTERNET !

To the OP and other claiments, stop blaming others for your inability to do what the law requires and stop blaming Bricktop for pointing out your failure(s).

Time to put up or shut up, nobody here is going to reimburse you claimed loss !

goodiewrench - Amen! 1.) I may not agree with Bricktop on everything, but so what? He does know his stuff. 2.) This particular thread (and others as well) have caused me to wonder if we need a thread called Drama.

d.
He does know BATF regs and shipping rules inside and out.

While I certainly don't always agree with him, it would seem to me that a member who is making an allegation of Interstate fraud, should be able to provide some hard documentation (police report copy, copy of claim to USPS Postal Inspection service, copies of registered letters with receipts, sent to "thief", phone records showing calls made, duration etc. to "thief" and so on.

The Internet is the primary home of baseless alegations. You post it and it's true...... right ? NONE of what we have seen thus far in 28 pages of yap, yap, yap would get you through the courthouse door and could get you sued for libel.

The OP has stirred up a shiet storm, others have joined his claims. If there IS a case to be made, this is not the place to do it. The right ways are clear and simple and easily found on the INTERNET !

To the OP and other claiments, stop blaming others for your inability to do what the law requires and stop blaming Bricktop for pointing out your failure(s).

Time to put up or shut up, nobody here is going to reimburse you claimed loss !

Hey [bleep] for brains, the documentation has been done, the phone records have been kept, receipts have been copied and reports to LE have been made. The problem is you are mad because you are not privy to the info because it is still a CRIMINAL investigation. The details of a criminal investigation are not public knowledge until it goes to trial. Get that through your thick f**king skull. Only way I would be going through a courthouse door on this is as a witness for the prosecution.

My original intent was to serve as a warning to others. Notice the accused has not posted at all. How likely is it that 4 different members of this forum from 4 different states would get together and come up with same story on the same dude.

BTW, we have been successful in getting our bullets for 2 of us and 1 rifle refund for another. 1 more rifle refund to go. We did this by being nice, having our documentation in line and making the phone calls to the right people. Hint (ATF, FBI, local DA are not them).

The Internet is the primary home of baseless alegations. You post it and it's true...... right?

Unfortunately that's often the case. The 'net is ALSO the primary home of paper tigers who have discovered that for the first time in their lives they can be obnoxious and rude w/o fear of spitting teeth.
Amen, 222Rem!
Right on!!!!!!
LMAO, so true.
Just more yap, yap, yap.

Allegations have been made w/o evidence.

There is nothing "secret" about a Police Report, A Postal Fraud complaint, your own phone records and so on.

Next you'll be telling us you have absolute evidence of who was on the "grassy knoll" but can't reveal it because it part of an investigation.

Put up or shut up.
And what dog do you have in this fight Petunia...

BrickTop is a big boy and can obviously hold his own... He doesn't need a Geriatric [bleep] to run in with his crayons and helmet to try to save him...

Maybe you should mind your own business and not get involved with something you know nothing about...

Trying to get in another internet fight so you can get kicked around a lil more... You are a glutton for punishment...

Why don't you stand back and let the MEN continue their conversation... DUMBASS...
As sure as the sun rises, you can count on one of the:

Trolls to track down my ever post and offer (I assume), some insult, threat or lie.

This one, like our theft victim, makes a lot of claims but is also unwilling to prove any of them.

Save your eyes, put him on ignore. 60+ have so far...........
Hey stupid......gonna get your bigtime lawyers after me????

Laffin'
No your not!!! You are reading everything I am posting!!

Where's your bigtime lawyers???

News flash!! There is none!

Typical liar and troll!
Wow.
LMAO One leaves and one magically appears.... Birds of a feather...

OK, 6 weeks after all this started it has been successfully resolved. After getting help from a fine LEO in Wyoming Co. WV., everything has magically been resolved. 2 of us got our bullets, 1 got his original USPS MO back and the last guy got his rifle today. So, deal with caution with Lives2Hunt. He is mighty slow in shipping, does not communicate well and needs some extra prodding from law enforcement to get stuff shipped. But we eventually got our stuff.

OK, 6 weeks after all this started it has been successfully resolved. After getting help from a fine LEO in Wyoming Co. WV., everything has magically been resolved. 2 of us got our bullets, 1 got his original USPS MO back and the last guy got his rifle today. So, deal with caution with Lives2Hunt. He is mighty slow in shipping, does not communicate well and needs some extra prodding from law enforcement to get stuff shipped. But we eventually got our stuff.

Good to hear.
Hey stupid......gonna get your bigtime lawyers after me????

Laffin'
No your not!!! You are reading everything I am posting!!

Where's your bigtime lawyers???

News flash!! There is none!

Typical liar and troll!
Dang guys let it die. The original intent of this post is done. Give each other heck someplace else.
Hey Mac, you lie down with Trolls and you'll end up as a Troll and get the same respect and treatment as they do. Have not seen you being one of them before.
Why start now ?
© 24hourcampfire