Hop To
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Bricktop,

Funny, I did not realize you were a judge? I put this out as a warning. The trial comes later.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I paid $50 for 118 Nosler bullets he was selling. Great communication until the money arrived, bullets were going to be shipped 6-13, 6-14 and 6-21, zero communication since then. I have sent a couple PM's, called and left messages. If something has came up, as can happen in life that's fine but let me know instead of saying nothing.

Here is a link to the thread with the bullets, I will let the other member post his link if he wishes:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._308_Bullets_and_one_box_of_#Post5325693

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Bricktop,

Funny, I did not realize you were a judge? I put this out as a warning. The trial comes later.
If I understand your "logic," all you need to do is simply post something on the internet -- anonymously, of course -- and the accusation has now become fact? Is that correct? Because I sure as hell haven't seen a f*cking bit of PROOF that would corroborate any claims made. All I see is this f*cking "I SAID SO!!!" bullshit.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bearcat74
I paid $50 for 118 Nosler bullets he was selling. Great communication until the money arrived, bullets were going to be shipped 6-13, 6-14 and 6-21, zero communication since then. I have sent a couple PM's, called and left messages. If something has came up, as can happen in life that's fine but let me know instead of saying nothing.
This is more like it. Has this guy actually logged on to the internet? Have the messages you sent him been read?

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Bricktop,

Look above your last post. Victim #2 just posted as well. Are you seeing a pattern yet? BTW, thanks for the free bumps.

That was the same thread I paid for the 180 ballistic tips that I never received.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bearcat74

Here is a link to the thread with the bullets, I will let the other member post his link if he wishes:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._308_Bullets_and_one_box_of_#Post5325693

Thanks Bearcat74...this is the type info that was ask for and is appreciated.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Bricktop, PM's are labeled unread by NONE, so I am assuming he is reading them. I have also left messages on his answering machine.

DaddyRat and I both would like to know what's up, get out bullets, or get our money back. This was not what we wanted to do but after phone calls and PM's and finding out he took another members money, much more money than ours, this was about all that was left.

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bricktop,

Look above your last post. Victim #2 just posted as well. Are you seeing a pattern yet? BTW, thanks for the free bumps.

That was the same thread I paid for the 180 ballistic tips that I never received.
Get this through your thick f*cking head: just because you claim in an ANONYMOUS internet post that you've been wronged, doesn't make it true. Got it? Either post up some actual facts, as Bearcat74 has done, or f*ck off. It's as simple as that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You are a really nice guy

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
My last PM to Greg, has been read by him last night, I saw him get on the computer. Copied below:

Greg,

I mailed you the USPS MO for 35.00 on 6/16/11. You confirmed it arrived on 6/21/11. Initially you said you would ship the bullets on 6/17/11, then you said you were shipping them on 6/21/11. It is now 6/30/11 and no bullets. You have quit responding to PM's. I called your house today at 5:53pm and spoke to your wife, XXXXX. She stated you were asleep but would call me when you got up around 7:00pm. No return phone call. Called you again tonight at 8:45 pm and left a message.

What is going on? Did you ship the bullets and if so when? I need the bullets or my 35.00 back. Make this right please.

John

BTW Bricktop, you are an azzhat, but you already knew that as do lots of other people.

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
What happened here. Been gone for a while, but there is some hostility here now.

Or at least some hostile person/persons.

Whats up with the language bricktop?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My last PM to Greg, has been read by him last night, I saw him get on the computer. Copied below:

Greg,

I mailed you the USPS MO for 35.00 on 6/16/11. You confirmed it arrived on 6/21/11. Initially you said you would ship the bullets on 6/17/11, then you said you were shipping them on 6/21/11. It is now 6/30/11 and no bullets. You have quit responding to PM's. I called your house today at 5:53pm and spoke to your wife, XXXXX. She stated you were asleep but would call me when you got up around 7:00pm. No return phone call. Called you again tonight at 8:45 pm and left a message.

What is going on? Did you ship the bullets and if so when? I need the bullets or my 35.00 back. Make this right please.

John

BTW Bricktop, you are an azzhat, but you already knew that as do lots of other people.
Don't come on here and accuse someone of stealing and then start acting like a little bitch when we ask for proof, dickhead.

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Bricktop's top quotes of the day: TFF

This is the dumbest f*cking thing I've heard or read all week. Jesus-f*cking-Christ, did your mother have any kids that lived?

By your "reasoning," anyone can anonymously post anything and because they stated so, it must be true. What a f*cking load of BULLSHIT.

Get this through your thick f*cking head: just because you claim in an ANONYMOUS internet post that you've been wronged, doesn't make it true. Got it? Either post up some actual facts, as Bearcat74 has done, or f*ck off. It's as simple as that.

Don't come on here and accuse someone of stealing and then start acting like a little bitch when we ask for proof, dickhead.

Bricktop, dude you got issues.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes, BT does.

What do i find funny....EVERY post i see of his is like this! He loves to be the TOUGH guy over the internet and cant speak/write without cursing, which shows his intelligence!!!

I would LOVE to see this dude say these things face to face. I once posted a "helpful" thread and he did the same to me. I havnt just now been a member a yr., not 6 like BT, and so i was unaware that the thread i posted regarding "shipping" had been posted previous years. Yet, i had seen it posted since then too. BT just loves to be the forums bully. To bad he has no class or morals to try to say what his thoughts. He is the ONLY one with such issues on here, but he gets away with it.

Go ahead now BT---- call me names, etc... and act your bullish self. If you ever care to do it in person since internet is so easy to hide behind and is free, PM me and I would be happy to give you an address to meet me.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Man, some of you are wound way too tight! BT is BT, and I think he's kinda funny myself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After the contingent of posters with "The Gay" overlapping the contingent of turd-like people we have only Bricktop to stand up for us. He da man! [Linked Image]

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 257wthbylover
Yes, BT does.

What do i find funny....EVERY post i see of his is like this! He loves to be the TOUGH guy over the internet and cant speak/write without cursing, which shows his intelligence!!!

I would LOVE to see this dude say these things face to face. I once posted a "helpful" thread and he did the same to me. I havnt just now been a member a yr., not 6 like BT, and so i was unaware that the thread i posted regarding "shipping" had been posted previous years. Yet, i had seen it posted since then too. BT just loves to be the forums bully. To bad he has no class or morals to try to say what his thoughts. He is the ONLY one with such issues on here, but he gets away with it.

Go ahead now BT---- call me names, etc... and act your bullish self. If you ever care to do it in person since internet is so easy to hide behind and is free, PM me and I would be happy to give you an address to meet me.
  • Quit whining.
  • Your thread was only "helpful" to your ego.
  • I'm not into anonymous gay internet sex or any gay sex, so no, I'm not meeting you. There are adult services ads on Craigslist that can meet your needs. Or contact Larry Craig. Anthony Weiner can send you some cool pictures, too.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Bricktop
  • Quit whining.
  • Your thread was only "helpful" to your ego.
  • I'm not into anonymous gay internet sex or any gay sex, so no, I'm not meeting you. There are adult services ads on Craigslist that can meet your needs. Or contact Larry Craig Root. Anthony Weiner can send you some cool pictures, too.

Fixed it for ya..

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I have also been scammed by lives2hunt...
The last communication from him was on 6/13 stating that he had received my money ($300) and a copy of the ffl for the transfer and would ship the rifle in a couple days...nothing since and no rifle. I have sent him a couple pm's asking for an update and he hasn't responded.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (257_X_50, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 25classic, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 68 invisible), 2,311 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,400
Posts18,506,951
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.