Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I just spoke w an officer in pineville that will be Doin anything he can to help.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by conifer
Some time ago, I paid a guy in Snellville, Georgia, for a rifle. Rifle not received after many weeks. E-mails to seller ignored.
I went into web for Snellville's police dept. contact info, and sent a VERY respectful e-mail to the Chief, together with all e-mail communiques between me and seller. The Chief replied to me that he had sent a detective to the seller's address, and would communicate further. I received the gun 1 week later, with a snivelling note from seller. I respectfully suggest that local police departments are there to help.
Did all of this happen before or after you were put down for your nap? What a load of bullshit.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Idaho_Elk_Huntr
It appears he's employed by Guyandotte Energy, telephone number (304) 732-6257.

See if you can get him to accept a call there. If not, ask for his HR representative and inform that person that this may have been transacted on Guyandotte Energy property and during working hours.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
First if all "Mr. Guide who is not a guide", the title "sage" was applied by another member, it was not my idea.

Secondly, all the work (not much) that you and the other trolls have done to find out my name, and use it all the time impresses no one. Especially since none of you have the balls to post your names and addresses but rather spend your time hiding under a desk. BTW still waiting for the state names and your "guiding" license #s for the SIX states you claim to be licensed in. No reputable guide would withold that information..... wonder why you are ?

As for Greg, he's a turd. I have done many, many deals on this site and have NEVER had an issue with anyone. Surprised a big time "guide" like yourself can't say the same. Were I a big time guide, I'd be enlisting my "outfitters" as site sponsers. Wonder why that has not happened either ?

Stay under the hood, it suits you to T.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by Bricktop

See if you can get him to accept a call there. If not, ask for his HR representative and inform that person that this may have been transacted on Guyandotte Energy property and during working hours.

At this point BrickTop, the only reason your still involved in this thread is because your trying to save face because you get pissed off when you look bad. You should of gone to the psychiatrist appt. for your med. refill last month. Now your out of mood stabilizers and look what happened!

Last edited by jaime7818; 07/04/11.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaime7818
Originally Posted by Bricktop

At this point BrickTop, the only reason your still involved in this thread is because your trying to save face because you get pissed off when you look bad. You should of gone to the psychiatrist appt. for your med. refill last month. Now your out of mood stabilizers and look what happened!
Pissed off? Not me. Don't have a need to "save face" either. Though I do recall you pissing and moaning about how much better Calguns is. I also recall a couple of people telling you to not let the door hit you in the ass. It would thus appear that your only reason for involvment would be "trying to save face because you get pissed off when you look bad," would it not?

Nobody likes a whiner.

D
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Hey Bricktop,

You got enough proof now? 4 members in 4 different states

I said in my very 1st post there were others and they might post as well and I did not take it lightly outing this guy.

If you had given it time you would have had plenty of proof instead of having to be the idiot that you portrayed so well.

Feel like apologizing yet?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Hey Bricktop,

You got enough proof now? 4 members in 4 different states

I said in my very 1st post there were others and they might post as well and I did not take it lightly outing this guy.

If you had given it time you would have had plenty of proof instead of having to be the idiot that you portrayed so well.

Feel like apologizing yet?
No, I don't feel like apologizing. Suck it up. I've lent my "talents" to your cause. Take it and run.

D
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
"talents"????????????????? ROTFLMAO

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
"Talents"? There's treatment for that to. Its called Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.

IC B3

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Oh man, im still laughing!!!!

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
BT, maybe your not so bad afer all.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by goodiewrench
First if all "Mr. Guide who is not a guide", the title "sage" was applied by another member, it was not my idea.

Secondly, all the work (not much) that you and the other trolls have done to find out my name, and use it all the time impresses no one. Especially since none of you have the balls to post your names and addresses but rather spend your time hiding under a desk. BTW still waiting for the state names and your "guiding" license #s for the SIX states you claim to be licensed in. No reputable guide would withold that information..... wonder why you are ?

As for Greg, he's a turd. I have done many, many deals on this site and have NEVER had an issue with anyone. Surprised a big time "guide" like yourself can't say the same. Were I a big time guide, I'd be enlisting my "outfitters" as site sponsers. Wonder why that has not happened either ?

Stay under the hood, it suits you to T.

The title "Troll" has been given to you by multiple members here and I don't see you running to the front of the bus to use it...

No one here has put out any work to find out your personal information nor is anyone hiding under a desk... Your imagination has taken you over but understandably that's the only thing you have so you run with that girl...

I need not advertise my Guiding services here or on any other forum... I tend not to take advantage of the Forums to promote my business... Unlike you, who will shamelessly plug your attempted business's for FREE without any contributions going back to Rick...

The people who need to know my information do... I have guided many members here on elk hunts and will be guiding 3 more of them this year...

I've done plenty of business here and actually just completed two FTF rifle deals and will complete another next week... Don't act like your the only one here that buys schit...

The time for putting yourself on a pedestal will soon come to an end Lawrence... Enjoy the time you have left...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide

I've done plenty of business here and actually just completed two FTF rifle deals and will complete another next week...

How's that 7mm-08 treating you my friend?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
In case anybody is questioning Elkhuntinguide... He's the real deal.
Goodiewench on the otherhand is a stupid moronic troll and she is aware of that but won't admit it.
Bricktop is getting better and better... Could do without the language but he gets his point across and when we say sic em he's on em like flies on stink.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GregW
How's that 7mm-08 treating you my friend?

Greg...

The 7-08 has actually been promoted to my carry rifle this year... I worked up a great load for it using the 139 GMX and its shooting lights out...

Thanks for the great deal on it...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tom264

Thanks Tom... I appreciate it...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tom264

The only person questioning that would be the person with the least credibility on this site, Larry/goodie/oldman/bosslady/sopershole/framis/Root!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Well yes I know that.

Lawrence has the least credibility.

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1badf350, 160user, 1941USMC, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 2,238 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,383
Posts18,506,736
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.