Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaime7818
BT, maybe your not so bad afer all.

Is BT rude and crude? Hell yes he is.. Do you now know the "This is your life, Greg Ellis"? Hell yes, identity, his family, his employer, the phone number... on and on..

Recover your [bleep] now smile Don't forget to pass along to BT a Thank You note smile

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yup the "real deal" who cannot/willnot produce his licenses, reveal his name or name the 6 or more outfitters he works for.

Had any of you dolts actually read his posts, he said he was a guide, then he said he was not, rather he was an outfitter and now he claims to work for unnamed outfitters. On another site, last year, he claimed to be a government cull shooter.
Those are the guys who shoot excess Elk during the winter when they are yarded up on feedgrounds. It would be tough shooting Elk on a feedground...... does the phrase "fish in a barrel" ring a bell.

Tom (if that is your name), you can call me Larry or should I call you Thomas ?
Imagine you've done a lot of Elk hunting in IN with the real deal right ? You're about as able to judge my credibility as I am able to plow your corn rows.

Guess you clowns also missed that Bricktop has yet to validate his status as a
black/negro/african-american (take your pick). "White as an Irish virgin". LOL!

I said it before and I'll say it again: Were I a super Elk guide licensed in SIX states with 100s of successful guided hunts under my belt, I think I might promote the outfitters I work for, get them to be site sponsers and be able to produce the actual guide licenses which I hold. I wouldn't hide behind a superhero wannabe black mask. This question has been and will continue to be ignored since it does not fit in with the gang of 10's agenda to be full time professional trolls.

That said you are providing us endless entertainment with your skills at never answering a direct question, stabbing other members in the back and generally being at the 8th grade playground bully level of conversation.

EOS on this thread.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You have some nerve questioning anyone else's veracity!!

How long did you claim that Bosslady was not you but was rather your wife Karen?
You stated vehemently that it was not you.
How about when you called Mr. Barsness a washed up hack in an email to me but then later held him up (deservedly) as a great and wise gunwriter.

You have less than zero credibility Larry.

TFF.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Originally Posted by GregW
How's that 7mm-08 treating you my friend?

Greg...

The 7-08 has actually been promoted to my carry rifle this year... I worked up a great load for it using the 139 GMX and its shooting lights out...

Thanks for the great deal on it...

You stole it my friend....grin..

That bullet should be good for just about anything...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As I have already told you in a NICE PM, you are an OCD freak that is really losing it now that you are no longer running the site.

Bosslady is and was just that. You just make up lies to suit your sick agenda of being #1.

Anyone with a room temp I.Q. knows you engineered my being banned from the site because I did not conform to what YOU said the rules SHOULD BE, not what they were/are.

Now that over 50% of our gun club is signed on to the site as either active posters or lurkers, you and your bully boys have lost control to say what will and will not be. It's just killing you, as it no doubt it did when the girls kicked you azz at dodgeball and you were the last chosen at softball.

You're just a sad sack and you and you clique attaching themselves to this user ID as UBB buddies with the SOLE PURPOSE of stalking this user ID posts is so gutless and transparent as to fool no one.

You could spend 24/7/365 under your desk with your butt buddies and you couldn't begin to have any effect on our ability to use the site as contributing members rather than trolls like you wussies.

Old Greg may be a crook, but he's not a gutless coward bully boy brat.

I think I've said it all. You can blah, blah all you want but you'll be talking to the "ignore button".

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Is goodiewrench the same guy that was trying to sell guns on some half-azzed lay-away plan a while back?

If it looks good, you'll see it
If it sounds good, you'll hear it
If it's marketed right, you'll buy it
But...If it's real, you'll feel it
Kid Rock
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
That's him, can't you tell by the way he posts? Same type of drivel for responses.

What a moron.

This thread has been hijacked. . . my apologies to the OP.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
time to resolve guys... everyone pm the accused perpetrator and fill up the mailbox...if he died in a car wreck or a thief, we wont hear back..if he's maimed, we'll hear back once he's out of the hospital...my pm was sent 2 minutes ago

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by goodiewrench
Yup the "real deal" who cannot/willnot produce his licenses, reveal his name or name the 6 or more outfitters he works for.

Had any of you dolts actually read his posts, he said he was a guide, then he said he was not, rather he was an outfitter and now he claims to work for unnamed outfitters. On another site, last year, he claimed to be a government cull shooter.
Those are the guys who shoot excess Elk during the winter when they are yarded up on feedgrounds. It would be tough shooting Elk on a feedground...... does the phrase "fish in a barrel" ring a bell.

I said it before and I'll say it again: Were I a super Elk guide licensed in SIX states with 100s of successful guided hunts under my belt, I think I might promote the outfitters I work for, get them to be site sponsers and be able to produce the actual guide licenses which I hold. I wouldn't hide behind a superhero wannabe black mask. This question has been and will continue to be ignored since it does not fit in with the gang of 10's agenda to be full time professional trolls.

That said you are providing us endless entertainment with your skills at never answering a direct question, stabbing other members in the back and generally being at the 8th grade playground bully level of conversation.

EOS on this thread.

What difference does it make who I guide for and in what states... AGAIN I will not use Ricks site to promote my business or to acquire customers... Unlike you...

Show me once in my posts where I claimed to not be a "Guide" or claimed to be an "Outfitter"... Your reading comprehension is on par with the rest of your skills... VERY POOR...

I never claimed to be a "Cull Shooter"... I stated I was a contractor for two .gov agencies as a Biological Science Technician... I am called in when problem animals can not be contained or when they get out of control and the Local's can not bring an end to their problems... No feed grounds are included in this scenario and most of the work is done on public ground...

Do you not shoot those little, sad, pathetic antelope you hang pics of, on their migration path in Wyoming... Where you claim to watch 1000's go through during a period of time.... How about the bull you so proudly hang pics of that you stalked to with 18 paces of for your amazing stories... A bull that was killed on a paid hunt in Idaho with a Guide who called it in during the rut for your incredible shot... I hope you tipped Shaun well for that...

You could never be "A super Elk Guide" with my credentials as that is only obvious... My licensing and employers is non of your [bleep] business plain and simple... "Plain and Simple" you should understand well...

I don't hide behind anything... I never have or never will... I don't need to make up stories to pat myself on the back as you do Lawrence... You have made up so many lies you actually believe them yourself... You are not sure who or what you are anymore... Maybe a name change is in order once again from you...

This site runs fine the way it is until you start running your man pleaser... you are a plethora of antiquated useless bullshit and nothing more...

Your imaginary friends and members of your gun glub is comical at best... That line didn't work anywhere else so why think it would work here...

Next tell us of your 2 tours in the Nam flying jets or why load development is a waste of time due to the invention of the BOSS...

As I said before Lawrence... YOU are of entertainment valve only... You never do not deliver when it comes to "Stupidity"...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, the half azzed lay-a-way plan was started by one of the big failures of the 19th century..... J.C. Penny. You are obviously are far richer driving around a bunch of cars chained onto a truck.

The "half azzed" plan just keeps selling stuff for merchants in both brick and morter stores and on the net. Wonder if you have the slightest conception of how many BIG dealers in all types of merchandise offer lay-a-away ? Now that credit cards are getting more and more expensive and hard to get, lay-a-way is staging a modest comeback.

Perhaps you might want to get the facts about something before running your mouth over something that you obviously know NOTHING about ?

Nah, sorry I suggested that, runs counter to one of the basic rules of some: open mouth, insert foot, THEN engage brain.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My apologies to the original poster as well...and a thank you for the heads up.One more name to add to the do not deal with list.I hope all the parties involved get some sort of resolution to this whole mess.

If it looks good, you'll see it
If it sounds good, you'll hear it
If it's marketed right, you'll buy it
But...If it's real, you'll feel it
Kid Rock
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by goodiewrench

The "half azzed" plan just keeps selling stuff for merchants in both brick and morter stores and on the net.

Perhaps you might want to get the facts about something before running your mouth over something that you obviously know NOTHING about ?

Nah, sorry I suggested that, runs counter to one of the basic rules of some: open mouth, insert foot, THEN engage brain.

Ya know... YOU are about the most [bleep] up poster (besides Maser) that has ever posted on this site...I wish to hell Rick would find a way to permanently rid us of your sorry ass...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by elkivory
time to resolve guys... everyone pm the accused perpetrator and fill up the mailbox...if he died in a car wreck or a thief, we wont hear back..if he's maimed, we'll hear back once he's out of the hospital...my pm was sent 2 minutes ago

I sent him one as well as a link to the thread...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just looked back at his posts, looked at his FaceBook page and I don't see a crook. I see a family man, I see a coal miner, now unemployed, but I don't see a thief.
I have a gut feeling about this and am hoping it works out for all involved.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Sorry GeoW,if he took the guys money and didn't send the rifle,hello,HE'S A THIEF !!!

Last edited by fellas2; 07/04/11.
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by GeoW
Just looked back at his posts, looked at his FaceBook page and I don't see a crook. I see a family man, I see a coal miner, now unemployed, but I don't see a thief.

g

Damn isn't that what I said in my first post. I lamented hard about calling this guy out. GeoW maybe you should have thought a little more about giving me hell. But now there are 4.

Guys, I love the 7mm08 and elk hunting but can we stick to the topic at hand. PLEASE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Originally Posted by GeoW

g
Damn isn't that what I said in my first post. I lamented hard about calling this guy out. GeoW maybe you should have thought a little more about giving me hell. But now there are 4.

Guys, I love the 7mm08 and elk hunting but can we stick to the topic at hand. PLEASE
He might be a family man and experiencing financial difficulties, but he's also finding the time to log on and read his PMs. He already had the opportunity to 'fess up and make some kind of arrangement with his buyers. Now what's his excuse?

And whatever else transpires, it's just fun giving people like you hell, DaddyRat.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Thief.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actually DaddyRat, you didn't say [bleep] in your first post. All this has come to light since then... by others. I asked you for a link to the thread where he screwed you, all I asked. Didn't give a rats ass about your personal conversations with the man.
Hope with the info that you now have you can recoup your losses...whatever they may be.

Thomas Jefferson

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Damn GeoW, hooked on phonics did not work for you. Learn to read. Here is my first post

"Really Hate to do this. He seemed like a good guy and has info all over the internet.

Deal with caution when dealing with Lives2Hunt aka Greg Ellis in Pineville WV.

Seems that this guy has taken 3 forum members money, to the tune of 385.00 in the last 3 weeks, and has failed to ship any merchandise. Does not return PMs or phone calls. He has scammed me for only 35.00 and mine is the least. the others can jump in if they want but I am not the only incident. Damn shame."

But according to you I did not say schitt and pm's do not count to you. Whatever dude.

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 22250rem, 61 invisible), 2,190 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,375
Posts18,506,619
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.