D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
If anybody would bother to READ.
So why aren't you bothering to read, dumbass? I've posted your most likely means of recourse, now it's up to you to act on that. Stop wasting time here.

Take advice from you?...............REALLY?? LOL.

GB1

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Originally Posted by wildwv
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
Originally Posted by model70man
This is the best post on the thread. Thanks to the OP for the heads up on Lives2Hunt. It sounds like Mr. Ellis "Lives2ScrewPeople".
That is what worked for me in the past, call the local sheriff and ask him to go out and talk to the guy. This may not work for some people but acting professional and polite rather than a Richard smoker will surely help.
Again, your "claim" is one that fits right in with the other BULLSHIT that gets floated on the internet: you've said it happened, therefore it must be true.
The internet is like the wild west and anything goes. Anyone can claim anything they want and some bonehead is right there to gobble it up.

Allow me to throw a dose of reality out there. Your claim that this "worked" is bullshit. That doesn't happen. It's not gonna happen. And it didn't happen for you.

You are a waste of time but it is fun wasting some time on a POS like you. Bitter because your real world must consist of you running from forum to forum looking to start trouble knowing you will never will have to face the people you insult. Coward is about what you are!!

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^ Agreed.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Again, Thanks for the warning about "Lives2Hunt". You and the other two gentlemen have proven to my satisfaction that you were in fact shafted. Don't listen to the BS from the critics. I can assure you that the vast majority of those on the Campfire appreciate you letting us know what's going on. I see that BT has now changed his attack from "you have no business posting about this" to "this is how you should handle it". Too funny! Let the profanity begin. LOL!!!

Last edited by M7300SAUM; 07/03/11.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That is what worked for me in the past, call the local sheriff and ask him to go out and talk to the guy. This may not work for some people but acting professional and polite rather than a Richard smoker will surely help.
Again, your "claim" is one that fits right in with the other BULLSHIT that gets floated on the internet: you've said it happened, therefore it must be true.
The internet is like the wild west and anything goes. Anyone can claim anything they want and some bonehead is right there to gobble it up.

Allow me to throw a dose of reality out there. Your claim that this "worked" is bullshit. That doesn't happen. It's not gonna happen. And it didn't happen for you.
You are a waste of time but it is fun wasting some time on a POS like you. Bitter because your real world must consist of you running from forum to forum looking to start trouble knowing you will never will have to face the people you insult. Coward is about what you are!!
Prove your little fairy tale. If you just made a simple little telephone call and Barney Fife dutifully trotted right out and grabbed this person up by their collar, then this is a matter of public record. Therefore, post up when and where this happened and the names of those involved. Or better yet, don't post some bullshit fairy tale you're not prepared to defend.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Again, Thanks for the warning about "Lives2Hunt". You and the other two gentlemen have proven to my satisfaction that you were in fact shafted. Don't listen to the BS from the critics. I can assure you that the vast majority of those on the Campfire appreciate you letting us know what's going on. I see that BT has now changed his attack from "you have no business posting about this" to "this is how you should handle it". Too funny! Let the profanity begin. LOL!!!
I seem to remember your little girlfriend, DaddyRat, began this thread accusing someone of accepting his money and not delivering goods that were agreed to be delivered, did she not? And then she didn't want to give any details until she was goaded into doing so, correct?

Now we're at the point where the usual BAD advice gets rolled out about "mail fraud" and calling the police. And I'm calling bullshit. That's what I understand. And the little pogues running around with the red ass just can't quite handle it, hence your post.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I seem to remember your little girlfriend, DaddyRat, began this thread accusing someone of accepting his money and not delivering goods that were agreed to be delivered, did she not? And then she didn't want to give any details until she was goaded into doing so, correct?

Now we're at the point where the usual BAD advice gets rolled out about "mail fraud" and calling the police. And I'm calling bullshit. That's what I understand. And the little pogues running around with the red ass just can't quite handle it, hence your post.
Keep the humor up dude. It's always fun to read your posts. They are a fantastic insight into your stupidity.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Keep the humor up dude. It's always fun to read your posts. They are a fantastic insight into your stupidity.
They're likely too hip for your bitch ass.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny how it's mostly newbies here who get all bent about what BT says.

Maybe because they haven't been around long enough to realize that despite the profanity BT is right on in his observations.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I'll take a colorful and salty truth to a syrupy sweet lie every time.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W

Prove your little fairy tale. If you just made a simple little telephone call and Barney Fife dutifully trotted right out and grabbed this person up by their collar, then this is a matter of public record. Therefore, post up when and where this happened and the names of those involved. Or better yet, don't post some bullshit fairy tale you're not prepared to defend.

Why would I ever do that? You are an idiot and really I only like to make idiots look like bigger idiots. One good thing you sure are biting better than the fish today and this is entertaining.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Stupid is as stupid does, and BT does stupid very well. How do you figure BT was right on this thread? The OP's story was upheld by two other members and "Lives2Hunt" stopped posting after he was exposed. BT is not just a dumbass, he was wrong. Even you stated that it didn't look good for the guy. I think that the real humor here is that people defend a profane idiot like BT. Sad commentary on who get's hero status. One guy trys to warn other guys about questionable financial dealings and he gets crucified, even after he has been propped up by two other members. BT puts out total insane and profane garbage he gets defended. Very strange indeed. No wonder Obama got elected President with this warped thinking!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why would I ever do that? You are an idiot and really I only like to make idiots look like bigger idiots. One good thing you sure are biting better than the fish today and this is entertaining.
You would "do" it because you want to be perceived as credible. And if this bullshit really occurred, then it is a matter of public record. So when did this happen? Where did it happen? Who was the sheriff's deputy involved? Who was the person with whom contact was made in that jurisdiction?

If you'll post that information, I'll be more than happy to pay all reasonable costs for a FOIA information request and post the police report of this matter. With all personal information redacted, of course.

Put up or shut up, pal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You still don't get it M73.

The OP said a guy screwed him but he didn't even provide a link to the thread where he made the deal.

That was only provided after BT and others asked him to post the thread.

The point you miss is that an unsupported allegation can be easily made. The OP could have easily posted a link or some other proof that what he was alleging was true.

You'll learn soon enough.

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stupid is as stupid does, and BT does stupid very well. How do you figure BT was right on this thread? The OP's story was upheld by two other members and "Lives2Hunt" stopped posting after he was exposed. BT is not just a dumbass, he was wrong. Even you stated that it didn't look good for the guy. I think that the real humor here is that people defend a profane idiot like BT. Sad commentary on who get's hero status. One guy trys to warn other guys about questionable financial dealings and he gets crucified, even after he has been propped up by two other members. BT puts out total insane and profane garbage he gets defended. Very strange indeed. No wonder Obama got elected President with this warped thinking!
I wasn't wrong in the least. I took an anonymous internet poster to task over making an accusation without offering proof as well. There's nothing wrong with that at all.

I also took various knuckleheads to task -- and yes, I am referring to you, dickweed -- who started advancing ignorant advice regarding the police and "mail fraud." There's nothing wrong with that either.

Someday when you grow older and your testicles finally drop, assuming you're male (or your monthly visitor starts arriving if you're female), this will all become clear to you.

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
BT,
Do you really think that I give chit if you think I am credible or not? Like I said you are an idiot and I am having a good time making fun of you, CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT? This really is fun!!! If you are actually the internet police then I do apologize!!! Once again you are an idiot!!!LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
BT,
Do you really think that I give chit if you think I am credible or not? Like I said you are an idiot and I am having a good time making fun of you, CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT? This really is fun!!! If you are actually the internet police then I do apologize!!! Once again you are an idiot!!!LOL
I'm wondering if you care if you're perceived as credible, dumbass. Obviously you have no pride in yourself. And I am having a good time tearing you a new assh*le, CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT? That's what's fun.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Someone has sand in their vagina.

HM

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
BT,
I'm wondering if you care if you're perceived as credible, dumbass. Obviously you have no pride in yourself. And I am having a good time tearing you a new assh*le, CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT? That's what's fun.

Well then I guess I better get off of here and go spend time with my friends. Since you are tearing me a new [bleep] it just isn't fun anymore. Do you have friends you can hang out with? I'm not talking about your craiglist buddies either!!LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well then I guess I better get off of here

Agreed!

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
BT is the guy that always thinks he's right and argues with you over and over as you string him along because he has to have the last word. What I dont understand, as a newbie here, is why the moderators put up with this and allow it? I belong to another forum called calguns.net and they would of banned him immediately after his first thread. Im just sayin.

Last edited by jaime7818; 07/03/11.
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 160user, 1234, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,416
Posts18,507,217
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.