Hop To
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Bricktop
  • Quit whining.
  • Your thread was only "helpful" to your ego.
  • I'm not into anonymous gay internet sex or any gay sex, so no, I'm not meeting you. There are adult services ads on Craigslist that can meet your needs. Or contact Larry Craig Root. Anthony Weiner can send you some cool pictures, too.

Fixed it for ya..

That was mean!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaime7818
BT is the guy that always thinks he's right and argues with you over and over as you string him along because he has to have the last word. What I dont understand, as a newbie here, is why the moderators put up with this and allow it? I belong to another forum called calguns.net and they would of banned him immediately after his first thread. Im just sayin.

I have been kicked off Calguns at least a dozen times! [bleep] worthless site. I go there to harass Ben Cannon and Kestryl for the thieves they are.

That site is over moderated...and if you like hanging out there, then I suggest you stay there. Don't go away mad, just go away!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Funny how the "gang of ten" always manage to turn any thread into a bunch of cursing homeboys on the playground.

Bricktop does know about firearms shipping regulations ..... no question of that.

That said, that does not translate to being justification for his foul mouthed rants, attacks on on other members and generally playing the "homie" when in reality he is a white as an Irish virgin.

The distain the gang of 10 has for "newbies" is the biggest problems on this site and their "contributions" all begin with "Re:".

Their threats, getting everyone who crosses them to either leave or get banned has run its course. The adults are now in charge and the "sages" like myself, new members we have signed on and the other members who actually know something beyond name calling and empty threats are reclaiming the site.

On the ORIGINAL subject, the easiest way to avoid these problems is to insist on PayPal for allowed items and use USPS M.O.s for others. It's called having an audit trail and proof for recourse on people who defraud you.

As Bricktop would say:"It's so f-ucking easy, it defies comprehension why anyone would do anything else !"

If you want to carry on in a manner that would provoke a FTF bar fight, take your azz over to "NOBODY LAND" at ARAIG..... you'll find a home.

That's all folks.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I figured it was just a matter of time before you crawled out from under your rock.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
And I assume these are adult men with all these foul mouthed rants???? WOW!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by goodiewrench
Their threats, getting everyone who crosses them to either leave or get banned has run its course. The adults are now in charge and the "sages" like myself, new members we have signed on and the other members who actually know something beyond name calling and empty threats are reclaiming the site.

A "Sage"... Please Lawrence... Have your meds adjusted... You are no more than a Geriatric [bleep] who thinks she is special...

The adults have always been in charge... Weeding out Trolls such as yourself is necessary... BT tells it like it is and the abrupt shot of reality may be a little more than you can handle...

Your reference to the "3rd person entourage thing" is par for you... You spewed that horseshit on every other site as well... Really Lawrence... For you claiming to be so intelligent and well schooled you would think that you could come up with new material...

Gather up your crayons and helmet and make up some NEW schit... You need it desperately...

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Mr. Ellis, if not incapacitated for whatever reason(s), is likely enjoying this long, drawn out reprieve from his new found infamy.

Seems that the OP's contentions are true, whether his own circumstances were clarified to the extent that all should believe him or not. The other 2 members who the OP referred to as having also been "taken", did verify at least, that they had been. Given their statements and the link offered up, I'd say that the OP did do us all a favor, albeit, I don't suppose after all the BS he went through subsequent to his initial post, that he feels much like he did the right thing after all....understandably so.

Seems that all the OP was trying to do was to give the rest of us a heads up, not something that I'm thinking deserves the immediate and over-the-top berating he faced right out of the startin' gate. Sure, a link to his communication with Mr. Ellis should have been attached to his initial post, but it wasn't. Shame on him, but I truly believe that he fully expected that the 2 other members who experienced the same lack of response from Mr. Ellis would at some point show up and address the issue as he did. Still doesn't make his allegations complete enough for most, but I suppose we all have wished hindsight wasn't a term we'd need to assign to any of our of actions. The OP said as much.........nothing wrong with being honest and courteous either, which is much more than I can say for several that joined in for the purpose of......well, the need to jump someone 'cuz that need hadn't been met lately, I suppose.

I'm not a "newbie" nor do I consider myself a member with definitive answers on many subjects. But I do think that even a child could discern who likes to toot their own horn for whatever reasons and also those who then likes to hear him tootin' away, even though one member is trying to be helpful while another thinks that he has found a small enough fault or unintentional mistake that it's worthy of unleashing all sorts of disparaging remarks while being very limited in his vocabulary outside of making profanity the only way he thinks he can get his point across. Pretty telling, actually, very telling and sad.

The OP could have chosen to add the "proof" requested.......true. But to take someone's mistake or oversight and turn it into one's own opportunity to try to entertain himself and a like few through attempted disparaging and demeaning remarks........very sad and greatly disconcerting, at best.

No, I wouldn't like someone to accuse me of being the perpetrator of a bad business deal, whether it be for $35 or $300. But those on the "receiving" end of such transactions are generally a little bit more wound up than those on the "giving" end.....rightfully so. I expect that this was the case here. The OP did state that he had a difficult time in even posting this information in the first place and unlike probably a handful of you, I believe that to be true. He had a strong feeling that the 2 other "screwed" members would also post up and true to his beliefs, they did.

Nothing in his posts were purposefully misleading nor were they useless. One member bailed on making a purchase from Mr. Ellis after he read about this issue. Others, like myself, would have been very leery of any of Mr. Ellis' future sales items from the OP's post going forward based on what we read and not having heard from the accused. Sure, Mr. Ellis could have died/ won the lottery and is out of town, is away from his 'puter (but was reported as having been seen signed in since) or perhaps he could be intentionally dodging any and all customers for his own reasons.....none good enough to not send a 2 minute communication with all he's currently doing business with to inform them as to what's holding up his delivery of the goods, as promised, if he's on the up and up. Soooooo, given those choices and/or scenarios, I would be more than somewhat leery about doing business with the man. I expect that the OP's intent was to save me/us the inconveinence that he and, at a minimum, 2 others are now experiencing.

Seems a rather solidly honest intention from a guy who was only trying to have our backs......while others were vehemently, albeit unsuccessfully, trying to make the OP sound as if he may have had a personal vendetta against Mr. Ellis or for some such reason, other than an honest remake of his current situation.

Seems rather odd that those few members who delighted in entertaining only themselves were much more agressive/childish and taunting towards the OP than the OP was in his rather basic and straightforward statements about his dealings with Mr. Ellis.

How's come.......? On second thought, never mind. I'm just too tired of reading F*%*#$* every other word while also trying not to visualize some 5'5 135lb. "white Irish virgin" at the keyboard.....thanks for that.....whomever.....grin.

*** May everyone have a safe, happy and memorable 4th of July ***

Last edited by magnumb; 07/04/11.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Well said Magnumb! I'll add that vulgar and aggressive language certainly detract from what the otherwise intelligent posters have had to say.
Jerry/AK

"Smile, God loves you!"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GeoW
After the contingent of posters with "The Gay" overlapping the contingent of turd-like people we have only Bricktop to stand up for us. He da man! [Linked Image]

Oh I love that one grin

BT calls them like he sees them, I can respect that. And he seems to be able to smell BS from miles away.

U da man BT!!!

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Yea he took me for. 270 last week 350 fkn buks down the tube. Fk him.

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Lives2Hunt

Loc: Wild Wonderful West Virginia
You can send payment to

Greg Ellis
Box 983
Pineville WV 24874

I'll also need a copy of your FFL before I can ship.

Greg
Havnt received anything. How can we recover our goods. I have paid 300 dollars for a .270 Remington.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Some time ago, I paid a guy in Snellville, Georgia, for a rifle. Rifle not received after many weeks. E-mails to seller ignored.
I went into web for Snellville's police dept. contact info, and sent a VERY respectful e-mail to the Chief, together with all e-mail communiques between me and seller. The Chief replied to me that he had sent a detective to the seller's address, and would communicate further. I received the gun 1 week later, with a snivelling note from seller. I respectfully suggest that local police departments are there to help.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I have sent mr Ellis a message lettin him know that I contacted his local police dept. I knew I was being screwed the minute I sent to a po box. Dammmit.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wish I was sort of in on being cheated by this joker. Pineville is my hometown and my family still lives there. WOW what a surprise it would be for my brother to knock on his door

I was ANTI-OBAMA before it was CooL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Wow, this is up to $735 now.

DaddyRat = $35
Me = $50
firepro22 = $300
HuntingSmith = $350

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Did you ever go to "The Shanty" drive in?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by model70man
Did you ever go to "The Shanty" drive in?

yep. The Pinnacle was my favorite. If you ever get by there try the sub. They still have curb service

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I do know a police officer Officer McKinney in Welch that I went to school with in Pineville. I will email and see if he knows an officer friend that might be able to pay him a visit.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
My cousin ran the Shanty before he closed it down. I've been to The Pinnacle many times. I used to hunt where Twin Falls State Park is now when I was growing up in the 50s. No deer then but now there are absolute monsters but they can't be hunted in the park. I remember finding a moonshine still there when I was squirrel hunting on Bower's Ridge. I'm in my 60s now so my age is showing.

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,194 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,367
Posts18,506,428
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.