Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go to Calguns then.

We're adults who are capable of choosing to ignore people or not and don't need a moderator to make those choices for us.

If you want someone to hold your hand and lead you along then this isn't the place for you.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaime7818
BT is the guy that always thinks he's right and argues with you over and over as you string him along because he has to have the last word. What I dont understand, as a newbie here, is why the moderators put up with this and allow it? I belong to another forum called calguns.net and they would of banned him immediately after his first thread. Im just sayin.
You should stay over on Calguns, THR, TFL, AR15, and all of those other places where the socially-inept whiners tend to gather. You can all sit around in the trust circle, hold hands, and talk about how you cope with the "mensies" and whatever else it is you eunuchs do.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Go to Calguns then.

We're adults who are capable of choosing to ignore people or not and don't need a moderator to make those choices for us.

If you want someone to hold your hand and lead you along then this isn't the place for you.

+1 been fun

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What I dont understand, as a newbie here, is why the moderators put up with this and allow it? I belong to another forum called calguns.net and they would of banned him immediately after his first thread. Im just sayin.

Because most of the folks here are adults and don't need a babysitter? I think the owner is the only moderator these days and he's never been one for much moderation. He's stated in the past that most of the problems people try to get him to fix are from goings-on in the classifieds. He even tried a couple times to get people to switch from using the classifieds to using a free auction site of his to lessen the problems. I could be wrong but I'm guessing Rick has taken the attitude of whatever happens happens in the classifieds. Can't blame him when people are making money hand over fist on his site and he's not seeing a dime of it. And those that are running a free business through these classifieds are usually one or both of those involved in these deals-gone-bad.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Well, that was easy.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey BT (Bricktop), I have heard that "profanity is the linguistic crutch of inarticulate mother______rs". Just sayin, Steve

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Hey BT (Bricktop), I have heard that "profanity is the linguistic crutch of inarticulate mother______rs". Just sayin, Steve
Could be. Though sometimes it just feels so f*cking good to tell some [bleep]*ckers just how the f*ck you really feel. Do you understand what the f*ck I mean? I know I feel better. crazy

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hey Bricktop, You need to send your Momma a copy of your last post. Boy, I bet she would be proud!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by halfmile
If the man says he was taken for 35 dollars, that seems to be proof beyond a "simple accusation".
This is the dumbest f*cking thing I've heard or read all week. Jesus-f*cking-Christ, did your mother have any kids that lived?

By your "reasoning," anyone can anonymously post anything and because they stated so, it must be true. What a f*cking load of BULLSHIT.

By proxy, that would make Swampasslicker700, Oldmanbitchlady1942, and CharminGurl a group of salty f*cking sages, wouldn't it? Right up there with some of the other stupid f*cking bullshit you've posted in the past.

Don't feel compelled to add to this thread anymore. Because I can assure you, things will begin a downward spiral for you.

What a douchebag!! HAHAHA

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Could be. Though sometimes it just feels so f*cking good to tell some [bleep]*ckers just how the f*ck you really feel. Do you understand what the f*ck I mean? I know I feel better. crazy

Wow, I, I guess so. Have a nice f___ing day! shocked

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe we could get Rick to make it an "adults only" forum.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

What the f--k would we call it. Bricktop F___ing Unplugged? Bricktop and his F---ing Bitches? Bricktop, The F___ing Early Years? The possibilities are f___ing endless.

Last edited by 338Rem; 07/03/11. Reason: Left out BT's Fav word

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What the f--k would we call it. Bricktop F___ing Unplugged? Bricktop and his F---ing Bitches? Bricktop, The F___ing Early Years? The possibilities are f___ing endless.
What about the "Free F*cking Classifieds?"

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I kinda feel sorry for poor ole Lives2Hunta aka Greg Ellis, his name (shame) has stayed on page 1 all day long. Oops, there it goes again.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
BT is the guy that always thinks he's right and argues with you over and over as you string him along because he has to have the last word. What I dont understand, as a newbie here, is why the moderators put up with this and allow it? I belong to another forum called calguns.net and they would of banned him immediately after his first thread. Im just sayin.

If you don't like what he has to say, don't read his posts. Pretty simple

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
BT, you have to stay out of the catnip.

Your p*ssy will not like you.

HM

Last edited by halfmile; 07/03/11.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Think they'll let you play brick lips laugh laugh laugh "NOT"

Hunt smart, hunt safe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I tell you whatI find funny besides the girl fight on here.

It's funny that Lives2hunt AKA Greg Ellis isn't on here defending his name.
If it was me that was being blasted by 3 guys and then seeing the arguements on here and then staying on page one all day, You bet I would be defending myself or atleast explaining the situation as to what is going on with these deals. Apprently he is still on here right? So he has to be seeing what is going on.

I mean three guys got screwed by this guy and from my understanding there is now proof. Man I would be explaining myself if I was Mr. Ellis.

Just my take on the whole thing. Hope it all gets worked out.

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
How much does a full page ad cost for Mr. Ellis's home town news paper?

I'd be in for a couple of $ to help get the word out, I'm sure if you promised to post a copy of the ad explaining this guys dealing others on here might pitch in to.

Time to get creative.

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by jbuck
How much does a full page ad cost for Mr. Ellis's home town news paper?

I'd be in for a couple of $ to help get the word out, I'm sure if you promised to post a copy of the ad explaining this guys dealing others on here might pitch in to.

Time to get creative.

Had not thought of that. I do not believe Lives2Hunt will respond to this thread. I believe he has done his damage and moved on to other forums. He has had ample time to respond by pms and phone calls.

Now as for Bricktop, at least he and his cronies have kept this on page 1 and I thank them for that. Over 2000 views, he is useful for something.

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (22250rem, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 2,223 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,367
Posts18,506,453
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.