Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted By: northwestalaska
Good points and I agree with you. Both ladies are brain dead and should not be incharge of anything other than the PTA.

Originally Posted By: Bowsinger
I have never heard of a brain dead Fed. tax attorney nor a brain dead Governor with an 80% approval rating

Originally Posted by Paddler
You haven't? Let me help you out--- Bachmann and Palin. Of course, Palin's approval rating would have fallen if she wasn't a quitter. Anybody seen a poll on whether or not Alaskans think she made the right decision? I understand they're glad to be rid of her.

You are no help at all�Based on what Bachmann and Palin have accomplished�

Anyone doing as good as Bachmann according to all those voters in Minnesota and all her supporters in the primary polls, can�t possible be brain dead.

Therefore, it is a statistical certainty that you must be the one who is brain dead.

You should see a doctor.

The real world fact that Palin is doing even better than Bachmann can mean only one thing.

It is too late and no use for you to see a doctor�DOA

�so that she (Bachmann or Bachman or Bachamn) wouldn't look so �ignernt.�

Only Ignorant People who truly Brain Dead would call someone of achievement; �ignernt�

DFTFT

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

I don't think Bachman has the gumption let alone guts to take on the establishment repubs. They need kicked in the nuts, HARD and repeatedly. Palin has proven not only willing but eager and her success in that arena still resounds loud and clear to more than a few.
Establishment Repubs, neocons, war mongers, fed reserve lovers, etc etc - everything that is wrong on the right - fears Palin just as much if not more than the liberal left. I don't see that with Bachman.

To be honest I like Bachman better than any of the rest of the field of retards and rejects and retreads, but the margin is small.

Then there's this
Now the same idiots who gave us McCain are at play again. That’s my real peeve. Why should the same bunch always have first crack at narrowing down the candidates? To fix Washington the primary process needs to be fixed or we’ll just keep getting the same bunch of horse sh*t candidates for president.

I've said it since high school and still believe it true. the American people only think they choose their president. Fact is they choose one name from the two chosen for them. That's not a choice and it's not we the people running the government, it's being led along on a rope like a tame milking cow choosing which milker gets to grab and yank your tits for the next 4 years.

You are dead right AH. Since the founding of the second republic (yes, this is the second republic) "We the People" have been smoke and mirrors. We the People have never been in control of the Federal Republic. The second republic was founded by special interest and for special interest and the special interest do not include We the People.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
You are no help at all�Based on what Bachmann and Palin have accomplished�

Anyone doing as good as Bachmann according to all those voters in Minnesota and all her supporters in the primary polls, can�t possible be brain dead.

Therefore, it is a statistical certainty that you must be the one who is brain dead.

You should see a doctor.

The real world fact that Palin is doing even better than Bachmann can mean only one thing.

It is too late and no use for you to see a doctor�DOA

�so that she (Bachmann or Bachman or Bachamn) wouldn't look so �ignernt.�

Only Ignorant People who truly Brain Dead would call someone of achievement; �ignernt�

There is none so blind as he who will not see. Go ahead and waste time and money on Palin and Bachmann. A nomination for either of them is futile.

Last edited by Paddler; 07/06/11.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rrroae
Too many get numbed down and accept the crap that's forced on us instead of taking a stand. The only thing more annoying than liberals are conservatives who vote for some half azzed Republican under the pretense they are a little bit better than the other side. We keep sliding down this hole and everyone stands around pulling their little peckers wondering why things ain't changing.

Until folks get a pair of balls and quit accepting the notion we have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils, we'll be destined to watch our wallets lighten and our rights continually come under attack.

I'm pretty much at this stage myself. The republican party has basically taken my vote for granted for the better part of my life. I go in, holding my nose, and vote for a guy like McLame simply because of this age old attitude "well he's better than Obama". Even though that may be true, I am completely done voting AGAINST someone else. I want to vote FOR someone for a change. If the Rs put up someone like McCain 2.0 (ie Romney etc), I WILL write in my own candidate. Nothing will change until we stop being enablers.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
If the Rs put up someone like McCain 2.0 (ie Romney etc), I WILL write in my own candidate. Nothing will change until we stop being enablers.
I've been considering doing the same, i.e., if someone like Romney is the candidate, writing in Ron Paul.

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Palin has got her American history exactly right ever time and that is proven fact.

Palin handled the Alaskan deficit better than any other Alaskan Governor and that is proven fact.

Anyone who denies or continues to dispute the proven factual record is either trolling or clueless.

Do you live under a rock?

For starters Alaska has not run a deficit in the near past so just like Palin you havent a clue! Remember we send all residents a check each fall.

Lets have some Palin fun!

1-When asked about how as President she would avoid investigations similar to the one compelling her resignation as Governor of Alaska she responded, "I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out."

2-"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, on Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

3-"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

4- Palin responded: "Not on your life. If it was good enough for the founding fathers, its good enough for me and I�ll fight in defense of our Pledge of Allegiance."

But, of course, the Pledge wasn't "good enough" for the Founding Fathers. It was not written until 100 years AFTER the Revolutionary era, in 1892, by a man named Francis Bellamy

This list goes on and on. Here is a link for you to look at. Its a good thing that Palin is cute because being stupid is not attractive.

LINK: http://www.ranker.com/list/13-social-studies-facts-sarah-palin-got-wrong/kel-varnsen

Lots of people are picking on Sarah but she makes it so easy!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
If the Rs put up someone like McCain 2.0 (ie Romney etc), I WILL write in my own candidate. Nothing will change until we stop being enablers.
I've been considering doing the same, i.e., if someone like Romney is the candidate, writing in Ron Paul.

I probably wouldn't write in Ron but I would seriously consider his son Rand.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

For starters Alaska has not run a deficit in the near past so just like Palin you haven�t a clue! Remember we send all residents a check each fall.

Golly-gee, I also misspoke, I said �deficit� when I meant to say �budget�.

Only someone who really does live under a rock could have ignored the problems that low oil prices would have had on the increasing Alaska budget.

�Governor Palin reduced earmark requests for the state of Alaska by 80% during her administration, requesting only earmarks that would benefit the country as a whole.
Governor Palin reduced spending in her budget for Fiscal Year 2010 by more than one billion dollars from the previous governor� s Fiscal Year 2007 budget, a 9.5% real reduction in spending.
Governor Palin FY2010 budget was $10.57 billion compared to Governor Murkowski�s FY2007 budget of nearly $11.7 billion. At the same time, she fulfilled her campaign promise to forward fund education, allowing districts greater flexibility and predictability in their planning.
Governor Palin vetoed half a billion dollars in spending, the largest veto in state history.
Governor Palin invested $5 billion in state savings.
Governor Palin reformed Alaska�s public employee retirement system to make it solvent.
Governor Palin accepted less state per diem for herself and her family than her predecessors even though she had a larger family.�

Quote:
1-When asked about how as President she would avoid investigations similar to the one compelling her resignation as Governor of Alaska she responded, "I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out."

Palin, of course got it right�this one is easy�

This quote is from 2009 and the Governor was used to dealing with the Alaska Department of Law.

Dozens of federal lawsuits, complaints and FOIAs are filed daily against the President, the VP, all the rest of the department chiefs and on down the organizational charts.
All are handled by the appropriate legal departments up to and including the Justice Department which has the final responsibility.

All handled at tax payers expense with no cost to the President, ect.

Which was Palin�s point in the first place.

What is your point????

Quote:
2-"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, on Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

I still cannot believe that a short offhand causal remark about Paul Revere made in passing to a group of MSM has still got the Palinophobic Misogynists suffering from advanced PDS.

Especially since it has been proven Palin got it right.

So what is your point????
Palin drops her �g�s� like John Wayne????

Quote:
3-"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

A simple misspeak that was corrected in the next sentence.

Quote:
4- Palin responded: "Not on your life. If it was good enough for the founding fathers, its good enough for me and I�ll fight in defense of our Pledge of Allegiance."

But, of course, the Pledge wasn't "good enough" for the Founding Fathers. It was not written until 100 years AFTER the Revolutionary era, in 1892, by a man named Francis Bellamy

This one is easy too�the Pledge is, of course, based on the Ideals of the Founding Fathers .

And it is worth fighting for�

This list goes on and on. Here is a link for you to look at. Its a good thing that Palin is cute because being stupid is not attractive.

LINK: http://www.ranker.com/list/13-social-studies-facts-sarah-palin-got-wrong/kel-varnsen

And of course, you could do a look-up on the minor mistakes and misspeaks made by any public figure.

How does that make them stupid?
Or is it just Palin you are calling stupid?
Is that your real point????
It is called Palinophobia-fear of Mama Grizzlies. It is pretty common�widespread here on the �Fire.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks for the link. I bookmarked. What pretty bimbo.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F

For starters Alaska has not run a deficit in the near past so just like Palin you haven�t a clue! Remember we send all residents a check each fall.

[b]Golly-gee, I also misspoke, I said �deficit� when I meant to say �budget�.

Only someone who really does live under a rock could have ignored the problems that low oil prices would have had on the increasing Alaska budget.

Low Oil Prices? Seriously? Historical Oil Prices

Palin inherited an Alaskan State Government downsized by the low oil prices in the early 2000's, and was governor during near-peak prices recently...

Murphy was an optimist.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm simply amazed at how the Palin pantie sniffers can spin her idiotic remarks to say she is right. Her panties must have some special smell.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Flyfast

[b]Golly-gee, I also misspoke, I said �deficit� when I meant to say �budget�.

Low Oil Prices? Seriously? Historical Oil Prices

Palin inherited an Alaskan State Government downsized by the low oil prices in the early 2000's, and was governor during near-peak prices recently...

Yes, that is exactly Palin�s point.

It is a lot harder to reduce government spending during good times than it is to do when times get tough.

I cannot find any other Governor who has done that.

And last I checked oil prices still rise and fall�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Did I miss something? Did Mrs. Palin announce she is in the big game or is she still a quit term Governor of a very small our biggest state?

Well yes she is a a rich "reality" show hostess well onto becoming a plutocrat of some moment. May she continue to prosper in her chosen field.
There, fixed it for you. wink

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Golly-gee, I also misspoke, I said �deficit� when I meant to say �budget�.

�Governor Palin reduced earmark requests for the state of Alaska by 80% during her administration, requesting only earmarks that would benefit the country as a whole.
Governor Palin reduced spending in her budget for Fiscal Year 2010 by more than one billion dollars from the previous governor� s Fiscal Year 2007 budget, a 9.5% real reduction in spending.
Governor Palin FY2010 budget was $10.57 billion compared to Governor Murkowski�s FY2007 budget of nearly $11.7 billion. At the same time, she fulfilled her campaign promise to forward fund education, allowing districts greater flexibility and predictability in their planning.
Governor Palin vetoed half a billion dollars in spending, the largest veto in state history.
Governor Palin invested $5 billion in state savings.
Governor Palin reformed Alaska�s public employee retirement system to make it solvent.
Governor Palin accepted less state per diem for herself and her family than her predecessors even though she had a larger family.�

Quote:

Palin, of course got it right�this one is easy�

This quote is from 2009 and the Governor was used to dealing with the Alaska Department of Law.

Dozens of federal lawsuits, complaints and FOIAs are filed daily against the President, the VP, all the rest of the department chiefs and on down the organizational charts.
All are handled by the appropriate legal departments up to and including the Justice Department which has the final responsibility.

All handled at tax payers expense with no cost to the President, ect.

Which was Palin�s point in the first place.

What is your point????

Quote:

I still cannot believe that a short offhand causal remark about Paul Revere made in passing to a group of MSM has still got the Palinophobic Misogynists suffering from advanced PDS.

Especially since it has been proven Palin got it right.

Palin drops her �g�s� like John Wayne????

Quote:

A simple misspeak that was corrected in the next sentence.

Quote:

This one is easy too�the Pledge is, of course, based on the Ideals of the Founding Fathers .

And it is worth fighting for�

And of course, you could do a look-up on the minor mistakes and misspeaks made by any public figure.

How does that make them stupid?
Or is it just Palin you are calling stupid?
Is that your real point????
It is called Palinophobia-fear of Mama Grizzlies. It is pretty common�widespread here on the �Fire.

I said this before about Bachmann but it applies equally to your girl, "Anyone seriously running For President should be intelligent enough not to say things that must be 'explained' and 'interpreted' by her handlers'".

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Did I miss something? Did Mrs. Palin announce she is in the big game or is she still a quit term Governor of a very small our biggest state?

Well yes she is a a rich "reality" show hostess well onto becoming a plutocrat of some moment. May she continue to prosper in her chosen field.
There, fixed it for you. wink

I don't need you to "fix" things for me. Your attempted fix only indicates your ignorance. Alaska is a very small state.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have you been a dickhead your whole life?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
[quote=SpanokopitasI said this before about Bachmann but it applies equally to your girl, "Anyone seriously running For President should be intelligent enough not to say things that must be 'explained' and 'interpreted' by her handlers'". [/quote]

But that doesn�t apply to your guy and HIS handlers????

Only applies to these two women who are so different than those snobbish bitches that you say you so admire????

Where is your perfect candidate (endorsed or otherwise) who had never had to rephrase and explain????

And please explain the 24,000 email pages that your fellow Palinophobics have gone over and all they found was that Palin communicates at a level higher than most CEOs.

Gynophobia-Fear of women.
Caligynephobia- Fear of beautiful women.
Palinophobia-fear of Mama Grizzlies.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Careful BSser, your ignernce is showing. grin

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bows backs up his statements with documentation.

The only documentation associated with you is that certifying your being a libtard troll.

Meditate on this: Most recent Zogby poll has Bachmann at 34%, Cain at 15% and Romney at 14%. Same poll has her in a statistical dead heat with the marxist in chief. A conservative can win and MB will do it!!

Last edited by arctic338; 07/06/11.

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Have you been a dickhead your whole life?

No. Can you refute my statement with fact or would you rather sling stupidity?

www.paracay.com

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

469 members (280Ackleyrized, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 3040Krag, 49 invisible), 1,686 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,047
Posts18,521,183
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.