Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Bows---I appreciate your (usually) polite and erudite postings.

Have you ever heard of Columbus Ohio? Columbus is a small town located in central Ohio, it is also the state capital. Columbus has a larger population than the entire (small) state of Alaska.

I suppose your girl may be competent to be mayor of Columbus but she is most certainly not competent to be President. Do you think she would serve a full term?

Spano---I don�t appreciate your (always) patronizing and condescending �panty sniffing�
Palin postings.

�Do you think she would serve a full term?�

And sometimes stupid posts�WTF does the size of the city or the state have to do with competence of the Mayor or Governor????

When is the last time Chicago or San Francisco had a Mayor that was worth a $hit????

When is the last time that Illinois or California had a Governor with a record of reduced spending, increased transparency, ethics reform, ect, that who make them qualified to shine Palin�s shoes????

Alaska is still the most important state�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Or just hiding under a rock and denying Palin�s record as a Governor or Mayor or what she did to all those Big Oil Men. THAT is also a matter of record.

This may be your best post Bow. I will not hide under a rock and lets keep in mind that as governor Palin was responsible for one of the LARGEST TAX INCREASES ever when she pushed through the oil tax legislation and yes it is a mater of HER record. Does the TEA PARTY know that Palin is a Tax and Spend Republican? Ouch!

By the way her Lieutenant Governor; Shawn Parnell has spent all of his term undoing Palin�s work with the oil tax increase. Palin is highly respected here in Alaska.

Keep trying, you will find something that point to Palin as something other than a Dink!

Governor Palin reduced earmark requests for the state of Alaska by 80% during her administration, requesting only earmarks that would benefit the country as a whole.

Governor Palin reduced spending in her budget for Fiscal Year 2010 by more than one billion dollars from the previous governor� s Fiscal Year 2007 budget, a 9.5% real reduction in spending.

Governor Palin FY2010 budget was $10.57 billion compared to Governor Murkowski�s FY2007 budget of nearly $11.7 billion.

At the same time, she fulfilled her campaign promise to forward fund education, allowing districts greater flexibility and predictability in their planning.

Governor Palin vetoed half a billion dollars in spending, the largest veto in state history.

Governor Palin invested $5 billion in state savings.

Governor Palin reformed Alaska�s public employee retirement system to make it solvent.

Governor Palin accepted less state per diem for herself and her family than her predecessors even though she had a larger family.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Bows---I appreciate your (usually) polite and erudite postings.

Have you ever heard of Columbus Ohio? Columbus is a small town located in central Ohio, it is also the state capital. Columbus has a larger population than the entire (small) state of Alaska.

I suppose your girl may be competent to be mayor of Columbus but she is most certainly not competent to be President. Do you think she would serve a full term?

Spano---I don�t appreciate your (always) patronizing and condescending �panty sniffing�
Palin postings.

�Do you think she would serve a full term?�

And sometimes stupid posts�WTF does the size of the city or the state have to do with competence of the Mayor or Governor????

When is the last time Chicago or San Francisco had a Mayor that was worth a $hit????

When is the last time that Illinois or California had a Governor with a record of reduced spending, increased transparency, ethics reform, ect, that who make them qualified to shine Palin�s shoes????

Alaska is still the most important state�

Bows---Sometimes you get a little more "hot" about your gal than is necessary. If she doesn't have the gut or gizzard to govern a state smaller than Columbus Ohio how would you (or anyone) expect her to serve a FULL term as President? I, and many others on this Conservative site don't get your or her message.

Explain to me and others why Alaska, a very small state, is the most important state. Have you ever been there? I have and have friends and relatives there who do not at all like your gal and they have lived there many years.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Some very fine pionts but let's not for get her HUGE TAX INCREASE on the oil industry. You forgot to address that one Bow.

By the way tier III retirement was so successful that less than 4 years later it has become tier IV and it is a mess as well.

Palin is a DINK plain and simple and by the way is she running for anything or just filling her bank account? Hummmmmm...

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (264mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 1,852 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,059
Posts18,521,394
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.