Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Cool Jon, if Paul (CCCC) likes ya, he may let you lounge in his sunroom until you see one you like, then walk onto the back porch and shoot one...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
ok..... Paul, what kinda beer do you like??? haha

Lifetime member: Backcountry Hunters and Anglers & Wild Sheep Foundation
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I truly wish I were about 2,000 miles closer and had some extra bucks. I would LOVE to be there. Ken,take care of you, enjoy the comoradery and friendship,, Clif

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
I'm leaving for about a week. all is still on schedule and I will stress more details when I get back. Pretty much I will have a camp with food and such, so it will be easy for everyone to just show up with little hassle. We will shoot somewhere (at the range if necessary) depending on the fire danger. Mostly it will be visiting... telling Lies and such...

Later

Kent

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
hope yacatch a few smallies ! its about that time - high country cool days - get an afternoon rain everyday -

hopefully ! make that trip in the near future!

AZCOUES___Border Rat Clan
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Gary I just got in and saw the voicemail from you.
I'll give you shout tomorrow evening.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hi Jon - no beer required. The picture from Kent is just the way it is here.

Right now this place is overrun with elk because most of the forest is so dry/dead and our pasture still has some decent grass - and a nice spring nearby close to the aforementioned campground.

Once the rain starts, the elk will disperse, but we seem always to have some right here.

Looking forward to meeting you.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Looks like we will have the next eight days in a monsoonal flow, needed moisture coming. Hopefully it opens up all the forest to us.

No matter where we camp, Ken's place is the logical first stop when arriving in Quemado, I'll take those staying at the camp out from there.

Quemado is small, you can drive every street there in 5 mins, so Ken's is easy to find.

17 Church Street, Quemado, NM (87829)

Church is off HWY 260 straight across from the post office, turn north and Ken's is down a block and has the big bus in the front yard... can't miss it... lol

Kent

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Just saw on Az Central the temperature inside Tent City was 145 (dry heat my arse..)on Saturday -- Sheriff Joe thoughtfully passed out 6 oz cups of ice -- who says he is mean and insensitive --- ?

Hey, why don't some of you brain-cooked Valley Boys go offer some comfort to those poor inmates. Fans, air conditioners, beers or something. laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A couple of years ago my buddy's radio show went and ate ice cream and ICEEs in front of one of the chain gangs. It was rather priceless

IC B3

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Ok, anyone that didn't get a pm and plan on coming, let me know so I can forward contact info and directions.

Also if you are on the fence of coming... I heard mudhen is bringing his bodypaint and if you want him to paint your nipples... and run around like a hippy... I guess it's OK...

Kent

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
As an additional incentive, we'll try to get Paul to do his soulful accompanied rendition of the catchy J G Wentworth ditty "I have a structured settlement but I Need Cash NOW - " and maybe even have Tom do the Macarena. This is not to be missed... grin grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DARBY
As an additional incentive, we'll try to get Paul to do his soulful accompanied rendition of the catchy J G Wentworth ditty "I have a structured settlement but I Need Cash NOW - " and maybe even have Tom do the Macarena. This is not to be missed... grin grin

Whoooooeee!!! Joe is on the sauce tonight grin

Macawhaaaazitt?.... I DO have a Mac-11 if that counts for anything?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hi Kent - been off-line due to fire and weather issues with DSL - now fixed. Starting to get some moisture - need it to keep goin.

There is a note to you in the PM group. Maybe you have settled on the campsite, eh ???

Please send me the "directions, etc." data so I am up to date. Thanks for your efforts.

CCCC

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Glad you're back on line... It'll be wed before I get up there and find a spot, hopefully the moisture continues and opens all possibilities by then.

Kent

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Ok, done loading... geeze I'll look like 'The Grapes of Wrath'... or the Beverly hillbillies... rolling down the way.

Shower and kiss the wife goodbye and I'm headed.

See you degenerates there, I'll post the final info tomorrow when we've settled.

Adios' amigos...

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am OFFICIALLY jealous and saddened I am unable to make this momentous occasion.

Y'all have a great time and tip at least one for me.

TAKE AND POST LOTSA PICTURES DAMMIT!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by T LEE
I am OFFICIALLY jealous and saddened I am unable to make this momentous occasion.

Y'all have a great time and tip at least one for me.

TAKE AND POST LOTSA PICTURES DAMMIT!

you shure about that? The word degenerate certainly works.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am sure, I really wanted to make this one but commitments to the grand boys because of work & training schedules of their parents were one of a multitude of things precluding it.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Regrets sent to T Lee.

That would be a very long drive, so I'll bring an extra lawn chair that can be ceremoniously toasted.

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 1,480 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.