Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Do we get to pick who goes:) You know take one for the team

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Do we get to pick who goes:) You know take one for the team

If you want to. It won't accomplish anything but go for it.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Really you don't think if 10 -20 million people told the government to shove it up their ass it wouldn't accomplish anything?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sure [bleep] somethings got to be done.These aholes are out of control. I won't say what I would really like to because I don't want any black Suburbans showing up in the a.m.:)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Really you don't think if 10 -20 million people told the government to shove it up their ass it wouldn't accomplish anything?

Take it from me, you won't find 10-20 million people to tell the government to shove it. With any kind of luck you'll find maybe three. They have plenty of room for three.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Plinker
I can't find it anywhere.

They pulled it out of their butt...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Plinker Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by rost495
Let em do it. Then its time to awaken the monster and put them in their places and start this thing all over again from scratch. We are closer every day. And we actually may be too late.

I understand your sentiment. But, nothing short of a "Boston Massacre" {see * below) suffered by some Constitution supporting types would drive people to any sort of action. The government is busy breast feeding 150 million food stamp recipients, coddling 20 million illegals and another 15 million union members, to let things get out of control. Bam Bam sees those who believe in America as wackos clinging to their Bibles and guns. And the media is his standard bearer.

Makes for good internet chat though, eh?

* The Boston Massacre, called the Boston Riot by the English, was an incident on March 5, 1770, in which British redcoats killed five civilian men. It helped spark the rebellion in some of the British American colonies, which culminated in the American Revolutionary War. The British increase in troops in Boston led to a tense situation that erupted into brawls between soldiers and civilians. The troops fired after being threatened by a mob. Three rioting civilians were killed at the scene of the shooting, eleven were injured, and two died after the incident.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WOW we are in much worse shape then I thought in this Country.BTW I personally know at least 5-10 people that won't or already don't pay taxes. They are all Posse Comitatus.sp? and NO I am not one:)

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Just a way for congress to not do their job.
Create a panel of, yes, congress people who won't do a damn thing but make some lame recommendations and not do their job either

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It essentially serves the same function in the US that the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet served in the old Soviet Union, i.e., an unaccountable rubber stamp for the directives of the Central Committee.

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (12344mag, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,137
Posts18,484,018
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.