Spent the weekend in Oklahoma with one of the best tournament bowfisherman in the World. He has won or placed in the top of every major contest over the last few years from Arkansas Lousiana, Kansas, Missouri,Texas and Oklahoma. He does this full time as a Professional.

I have a friend in Oklahoma that is a taxidermist. This bowfishing champion brought in an 88 inch alligator gar to be mounted. It's 44" in girth and 244 pounds. They got to talking and decided to go out together bow fishing. My buddy invited me along so we spent 2 nights from 10PM til 8:30 Am shooting gar carp buffalo, drum, and even a snapping turtle. His boat has 15-55 watt halogen lights, two 90 watt spots, a refrigerator, 5500watt Honda generator to power the stuff, a 250HP 4 stroke and a seperate aircraft prop to cruise the shallows. We could still float and navigate in only 5-7" of water! Anyway a fun adventure and a learning experience for sure!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)