Page 9 of 30 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 29 30
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Let the 2 parties involved settle this, it ain't mine, your's or anybody elses business but theirs.

It would be nice if it was that easy.....

Really sucks when you have to go through all this BS to get back what is yours.

Nimrod, after all this, you are the one that looks like a douche.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

To be clear, if the whiner ever stops the public posting and whining he might get his stuff back.
art

So you are going to pout, rather than just mail it back?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
It is that easy, if they wanted it to be.

Truer words....

Amazing how telling someone the simple facts of the situation, and lining out their TWO options, gets cast as defending someone.

Then again, I'm not surprised; way the Hell too many chickish b!tches around these days.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Let the 2 parties involved settle this, it ain't mine, your's or anybody elses business but theirs.

It would be nice if it was that easy.....

Really sucks when you have to go through all this BS to get back what is yours.

Nimrod, after all this, you are the one that looks like a douche.

Really?

For pointing out that someone has easy recourse, through one of two options?

Cool. I can live with that.

It still don't change his options, though, does it?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DPhillips
But, but, but... Art, just damn... grin Anyway, when are you free for lunch? BTW, the action we got from Karnis has matured. Duane put the rifle in the mail and should be here in a couple of days. Wanna go shoot it?

And, if Carlos is reading this, you won't believe what happened to that Argentine!!! Stupid good stuff!

What happened?????????? I wanna pic!!!!!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fish head
It's time for one of these.

[bleep] YOU ART!

Uh-oh! Somebody said the PH word grin

Last edited by huntsonora; 08/17/11.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Each party needs to just do what they feel is right, and move one. I can tell you.... I wouldnt wait 17 months for anyone, especially with poor communication. I dont know if that is the truth or not, or fuzzy details etc. But I dont have the money or the time to wait out stuff like that. I get nervous on an internet transaction after about 10 days. I am very prompt on my transactions and I provide good communication. If you dont want to talk to me a lot, then get the product sent!

In this matter, the time for talk has passed.

Last edited by Oakster; 08/17/11.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ita a very sad situation that Splat has to resort to civil action just to get back what is his...

From Art's other posts on here, I've always taken him for a stand up guy, but then you read his responses on this thread, and his point balank refusal to post back Splats items, and it would seem that his actions lack character.

The back ground detail to the argument means little at the stage, as the current position appears to be that Art hasn't completed the project in a reasonable time scale, Splat therefore wants his items back, and Art is refusing to return them..

Its very sad that Art values his reputation so little he won't man up and just post the items back...

Last edited by Pete E; 08/17/11.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pete, my feeling too. "Dismay" describes my feelers on this one. With Art's position having apparently devolved into "nanner nanner! You can't have it back until you stop asking for it!", which is juvenile beyond belief, there no other way to see this.

Art has the ability to end this stupid drama-fest TODAY. Why won't he? Does he WANT this drama?!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
K
K
Wow this place is exciting! After reading this it is apparent that Sean is more screwed up than anyone else on this thread and I feel sorry for those people that have to deal with him!

The property in question is not even in contention here as admitted by Art Peck. With the amount of time involved in this fiasco maybe there is more to this story. Maybe the items in question here are not in the possession of Art any longer. Certainly something to consider because it is very apparent the man has the ethical and moral character of a three puckered (no pun intended) goat. Maybe you should do some investigating into where he conducts his business must obtain licensing or permits and lodge formal complaints against any entities that are responsible for issuing them. Possibly take out a small add in the local paper there Stating The Facts Only because the truth will set you free. Find other forums he participates in and post this story. You have it in writing here that he does still have your property and is deliberately holding it that is if he does indeed still have it.

Typically a person in a small town is not looked upon with favor once he or she is shown to be a thief, liar and a cheat. If you do some of the above correctly the pain will be too much for him and he will return your property or have to admit that he does not have it any longer. At that time it will be time to contact local LEO there in AK. In fact I do not know what a call into the local Sherif or PD would hurt - at least they would know about this person who lives there..

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Welcome to the 24HCF Kimpek

GOA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sean isn't a bad guy, but he's loyal to his Alaskan "buddies" to a fault +P+......

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Reading comprehension has never been your forte'.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Kimpek
Wow this place is exciting! After reading this it is apparent that Sean is more screwed up than anyone else on this thread and I feel sorry for those people that have to deal with him!

I'll take the 4 dozen or so here that've met me, and their thoughts, over your guesses, any day.

Still doesn't change splat's options, though, does it?

As per usual, folks just don't seem to want to look at facts.

He has, exactly, two choices...other than whining, that is.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I'm staying out of this

You know Jeff, with as many credibility issues you've been taken to task here by other members, your post above followed with diahrrea of the keyboard on this thread, doesn't help your case much...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't care whether or not splattermatic is a whiner.

Sitka Deer is a thief. What the H3ll is the matter with that azzhole that he can't return the property?

------
Originally Posted By: Sitka deer

To be clear, if the whiner ever stops the public posting and whining he might get his stuff
------

Actually, he dropped the subject for several months, Art. You are a frigging thief.

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I'm staying out of this

You know Jeff, with as many credibility issues you've been taken to task here by other members, your post above followed with diahrrea of the keyboard on this thread, doesn't help your case much...

I'm guilty, but this one gnaws at me. I have my issues with Art but I've always respected him. I just don't get the motivation on his end for dragging this out. I first heard splatter mention it what, last November?! And at THAT time, it was already a long-standing thing between them. Also at that time I- like most here- took the public position that Art was a good man and would resolve this.

It's grating on me to be proven otherwise.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

I'll take the 4 dozen or so here that've met me, and their thoughts, over your guesses, any day.

Still doesn't change splat's options, though, does it?

As per usual, folks just don't seem to want to look at facts.
He has, exactly, two choices...other than whining, that is.

The facts are, Art has something that does not belong to him that he will not return. (undisputed fact, no?)

Splat has alot more choices than sue or STFU. One of them is bringing it up on a public forum as many times
as he chooses. It tells alot about a person that thinks suit is the only answer.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Return his property sitka.. WTF is so hard about that??? I have dealt with splattermatic and he has been great to deal with. This is just plain ridiculous...

1 and done
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The property in question is not even in contention here as admitted by Art Peck. With the amount of time involved in this fiasco maybe there is more to this story. Maybe the items in question here are not in the possession of Art any longer. Certainly something to consider because it is very apparent the man has the ethical and moral character of a three puckered (no pun intended) goat. Maybe you should do some investigating into where he conducts his business must obtain licensing or permits and lodge formal complaints against any entities that are responsible for issuing them. Possibly take out a small add in the local paper there Stating The Facts Only because the truth will set you free. Find other forums he participates in and post this story. You have it in writing here that he does still have your property and is deliberately holding it that is if he does indeed still have it.

Typically a person in a small town is not looked upon with favor once he or she is shown to be a thief, liar and a cheat. If you do some of the above correctly the pain will be too much for him and he will return your property or have to admit that he does not have it any longer. At that time it will be time to contact local LEO there in AK. In fact I do not know what a call into the local Sherif or PD would hurt - at least they would know about this person who lives there..
Great, another internet PI.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 9 of 30 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 222Sako, 61 invisible), 2,349 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,137
Posts18,484,018
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.