Recently acquired a Sig P232, alloy/blued, and VERY GORGEOUS! About 100 rounds through at the time of purchase, and since then 2.8 boxes of Tula, and 2 boxes of Winchester Value 100. (the famous Walmart Jammer-pills). Low and behold, the Tulas, albiet gumming up the gun fast, thus causing 1-2 FTFs, had nothing on the WWB; which typically stuck on the first round off the magazine, usually more after (2-4 FTF's per mag, sticking on feed ramp and needing a "budge" to chamber). Also, the WWB has a habit of FTE, resulting in a Type 3 malfunction... When it jams, it seems to be that the edge/corner of the "flat-nose" is catching on the little seam between the frame-mounted feed-ramp and the smaller feed-ramp under the actual chamber. A small bump of the slide from behind usually unsticks and chambers the round, but this is still no-bueno. Is there supposed to be a 0.2-0.5mm gap between the upper and lower feed ramps? Any pics?

I've read about this happening before, and honestly, given the fussy-nature of blowback designs, and the fact that I am using cheapo ammo in a not-cheap gun, I'm not entirely surprised...

However, this is a Sig, and they supposedly have a very broad appetite. If this isn't feeding flat-face WWB rounds, will it have an issue with similarly-shaped JHP Speer GD's or Remmy GS's? Anyone else with similar issues/resolutions?

On the alternate note, it fires beautifully (when it shoots, and did for the first 200 rounds), the recoil is just dandy, and I am in love with the ultra-low bore-axis of the weapon. Sights are decent, but it points very well.
Though, like many have said, chambering rounds is very hard, as you're fighting friction, the hammer, and the recoil spring itself. After practicing jams/chambering/etc on my Sig, my Steyr M40 felt like a Cadillac... cool

Last edited by Shadow9; 08/24/11.